Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a bfp in May 2020

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies ❤️ 
    I was wondering if you could check my test for me. I started using ovulation strips this month to keep track of things. Wondering if May will be my BFP month. 
  • Options
    How many dpo are you @Makeamummy?
  • Options
    @Imli It is a pleasure. I don't know if my reply was any help at all, sorry! Well, just thinking out loud: if your cycle is normally around 32 days, you should ovulate a bit later than CD14 as luteal phase is normally 14-16 days. Unless of course, you ovulated earlier this time. Again without OPK, or BBT chart I am just stabbing in the dark. A test would not hurt. Let me know how you decide and what the outcome is. I am curious too! ;) Good luck! xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Hopping on thread- period due in 2 days, BFN on test this morning.  Driving myself mad, never used to notice period symptoms but since I’ve been ttc I notice every one and get my hopes up that they’re pregnancy symptoms.  

Been ttc for 2 years, had 5 chemical pregnancies and hoping so much for my bfp, the tww turns me into a crazy woman 😂

best of luck to you all x 
  • Options
    @Remedios 10dpo xx
  • Options
    @Makeamummy Early days then, so it could be the right strength of the line. HCG doubles in every 48-72 hours, so I would try another test in a few days' time to confirm it. Let's hope so! xx

• Options
    @Daisyfaye I know the feeling. Symptoms spotting, wait, hope... I tested yesterday 13dpo BFN. We will see what tomorrow brings, but I think AF will arrive.
    I am sorry to hear about the chemicals! :( 2 years?! Gosh! We have been TTC for a year, but I am getting very impatient now. The lockdown does not help with the TWW.
    Best of luck indeed! ;) 
  • Options
    Hi ladies ❤️ 
    I was wondering if you could check my test for me. I started using ovulation strips this month to keep track of things. Wondering if May will be my BFP month. 
    I see something and if you’re 10 dpo that definitely can be the beginning of your BFP!! FX
  • Options
    @NurseTTC
    this is my test from this morning. Can you see anything? 11dpo! 
    Thank you ❤️
  • Options
    @Makeamummy I think it looks better than yesterday, so if it progress then it's a good thing, but I wold still wait. 11dpo could be too early for some.
  • Options
    Good morning @Fairycakes88, as I was expecting CD1 for me today, just a day behind you. Let's do this! ;) I have the usual cramps this morning, but awful backache as well. Oh the joy! How are you doing today? Are you going to do something different this month. I feel that I need a plan to focus on. Some kind of mission. I have been already using OPK, BBT, pre-seed, Vitamins. How could I improve my chances? 
  • Options
    Hi ladies looking Opinions I’m 10dpo and could help my self taking a test. It was negative and three hours later this what do yous think?
  • Options
    @Shannonm93
    i had that a few times last month. I’m pretty sure it’s an evaporation line. Throw it away and try again tomorrow ❤️
  • Options
    @NurseTTC
    this is my test from this morning. Can you see anything? 11dpo! 
    Thank you ❤️
    I do see it!! And it’s darker!!! Yay!!! Keep poas I can’t wait to see your progression 
  • Options
    Hi ladies looking Opinions I’m 10dpo and could help my self taking a test. It was negative and three hours later this what do yous think?
    I see the line definitely, not squinting but I don’t trust blue dye. I get lines even when I wasn’t pregnant. Do you have a FRER
  • Options
    NurseTTC said:
    I see the line definitely, not squinting but I don’t trust blue dye. I get lines even when I wasn’t pregnant. Do you have a FRER
    Yes I do will take it tomorrow 🤞🏻
  • Options
    Remedios said:
    Good morning @Fairycakes88, as I was expecting CD1 for me today, just a day behind you. Let's do this! ;) I have the usual cramps this morning, but awful backache as well. Oh the joy! How are you doing today? Are you going to do something different this month. I feel that I need a plan to focus on. Some kind of mission. I have been already using OPK, BBT, pre-seed, Vitamins. How could I improve my chances? 

Hiya! I'm doing okay thanks, just the usual AF symptoms of tiredness and feeling too warm 😂 How are you? Think I'll just do opk this month and see how it goes and maybe BBT next month if not successful. I think you're pretty well covered to help your chances, lets cross our fingers 🤞
  • Options
    Test after the time frame is consider invalid
  • Options
    So I’m 1 dpo today, yesterday I felt my ovaries were going to explode! It was even painful to walk! But DH and I did the deed and 2 days ago as well hopefully in 10-14 days we get a BFP. Would you recommend do the baby dance again tonight?
  • Options
    Hi everyone. CD2 for me.