Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP June 2020 <3

Replies

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @RiaMushk yeah mine are often 25/27 days. It’s exciting to see ovulation isn’t it?! I forget that there’s no guarantee it ends in pregnancy 🤦🏻‍♀️ Haha. Wondering what tomorrow’s BBT will bring. 

Yes we have a little girl and our conception date was a little confusing, so in short I’m afraid I don’t know for sure - I wasn’t charting or doing any OPKs then. I still have all the dates in my app though! We did BD days 7, 12 and 13. I thought it must have been days 12/13 that we conceived, and seeing what my ovulation pattern is looking like at the moment it still seems the most reasonable (ovulating days 15/16). However, when I had my dating scan, they dated her at being conceived on CD10. So I’m afraid I can’t be sure. Hopefully the monitoring I’m doing now will help better understand if we get our second 🤞
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

I'd love to join as well i was in the may group just tagging along unsure on my cycle at that point. Now due af 6th of June and got my peak fertility yesterday so body is getting back to normal!  Hoping for my bfp!! 

I'll introduce myself too for those of you that don't know me. Im 27 and trying for my first (or 2nd) I fell pregnant first month of trying December 2019 and was due August 28th but she wasn't meant to be. After a gruelling 19 weeks of constant invasive tests and diagnosis we made the impossible decision to have a tfmr. A choice i never thought I'd have to face.  She had large cystic hygroma of 22mm , severe hydrops covering her poor little body , hypoplastic left heart syndrome and finally turners syndrome! The turners caused all of the other issues. We were told if she made it full term which was less than a 1% chance she would be given palliative care only 😭 we were heartbroken 💔 this was on the 1st of april. All made worse by covid 19 her poor funeral we couldn't sit together or have family there. I now have her ashes at home though and footprints 👣 and handprints to remember her by. But its been a hell of a year to say the least.

I would love to be pregnant again i miss it and her so much 🥰 my husband is so sure we will be lucky again first time and I hope so too. Can't wait to share this journey with you all ! 💕 xx
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @BethO cycle buds <3

@Summer1287 tbh BBT cant predict pregnancy....ur temp is still high so thats a good sign but a drop can happen after AF starts

CD10 today <3 managed to start temping but got some bad news at my job n hope it doesnt affect our TTC :(

• Options
    Thanks @Catlady220...I ended up doing a test after this post and got my long awaited BFP ☺️ Thankyou for your reply though, and I wish you all the best in your TTC journey xx
  • Options
    @Summer1287 huge congrats!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩
    I did think your temp was still high, but yes you’re never out until AF comes, no matter the readings! 
    Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy ❤️✨
  • Options
    @GG18 yessss I’m the same lol, and actually even if you have perfect timing, it’s still only 20-30% chance!! Babies really are little miracles 
    aww thank you for having a think about conception dates! So much conflicting information out there about timings and gender that actually it’s making me a little dizzy. Some people swear conception as far away to Ovulation as possible and others say just be within the first 12 hours of ovulation as CM is most acidic then... lowers your chance overall of getting pregnant in general though! 
    I’ve woken up and finally in my fertile window! 
    Due to ovulate on Friday so think we going to try BD Wednesday Thursday and Friday? 

@Rainbow&amp;# ahhh I see you’re 4 days in! It is exciting to see your cycle history and how it pans over the next couple of months! Although fingers crossed for you you’ll have your BFP by then! 

@chloe888 welcome! I’m so so sorry for your loss, you’re a brave woman and your angel baby will for sure be sending a baby your way soon! Fingers crossed for you it’s not too long a wait. They do say a lot more fertile after loss. I got pregnant first time trying after my miscarriage (operated at 14 weeks) we waited 2 months for emotional reasons and now that pregnancy is a toddler! 
    Rainbow baby is waiting for you ✨
  • Options
    @RiaMushk thank you so much for your kind words ❤ I did read you were more fertile after loss too and all the women's stories I've read seem to show it can happen ! I really hope my rainbow 🌈 is waiting.

Not much of a symptom spotter as didn't the first time never noticed anything so you girls will have to help me ! I've already convinced myself it could happen in June. Gonna wait to test till my af is due on the 7th.

Xx
  • Options
    @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust I’m taking highest dose of citalopram I have tried others but had bad symptoms with them! 
    I have been on citalopram for about 5 years now and successfully conceived my 6 month old (I had an eptopic pregnancy a few months before him) also carried on with meds throughout pregnancy I just had to stay in hospital for 24hrs after delivery to make sure baby was fine! 

@Catlady220 I haven’t a clue what is going on I’m now on cd61 did test this morning and bfn never been so long between periods before normal 35 days ish 
  • Options
    Can i just check with you girls if I'm doing everything I should be to conceive as didn't do this last time ! I'll attach my charts to show temp and when we dtd.  My highs on clearblue were 18th till 22nd of May and 23rd and 24th were peak days. Any help would be appreciated 🥰 x

• Options
    @RiaMushk yes there’s so much information on when is best or isn’t best to dtd. I think it’s best to try not overthink it too much (easy said) and just dtd around fertile time. We normally dtd every other day leading up to ovulation and maybe just after, but this month we have refrained until I got my peak. We wanted to try a different method as the usual one isn’t working! So sad to hear your story @Chloe888 and I hope this is your lucky month. I’m also due AF around 6th June. It looks to me like you’re doing the right thing. You may want to keep dtd until your temp rises and confirms that ovulation happened. I was expecting my temp to rise this morning after my peak 2 days ago, and OPK lower yesterday (but still high). My temp was still low though so dtd again to be safe. Hope I get my rise tomorrow 🤞
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Summer1287 congrats .....FX that it sticks........have a happy n healthy 9 months <3

@Cazzie87 maybe do opks now???? u couldve had an anovulatory cycle

@Chloe888 i would bd the day after peak too bc u can ov up to 48 hours after peak.....i do the opk strips....clear blue is confusing to me bc it gives more than one peak :/

@Rainbows&#38;BabyDust  yea its gotta b nerve racking....thats y i cant stop tracking for a month.......

ok CD11 for me.....managed to temp again but marked sleep deprived bc i woke up several times during the night....feeling ok just tired a lot from working so much

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust well my boss became very ill but hes doing better now but he has to go to treatment 3 times a week now so it looks like its goonna b crazy for awhile

• Options
    @GG18 thanks for the advice ! Yh we'll do the deed tonight too don't wanna miss out on prime baby making haha ! Oooh your the 6th as well! Gonna refrain from testing till I'm due! 

@Catlady220 thanks yh I will dtd tonight too. I was using cheap opk strips too and when it gradually got darker I started on clearblue. Oh no does it give 2 peaks ? 

Xx
  • Options
    @Chloe888 i heard it gives bold smiley 2 days sometimes......but idk their confusing....i just use the strips n scan them in premom
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    SiiiaSiiia Regular
    edited May 25, 2020 6:43PM
    Hello everyone! This is cycle 6 of ttc and this is my first cycle temping so I don’t know how to read the chart.. any opinions? My cycle is normally 26/27 days long and regular. I also had a super faint line on a test this morning 12dpo