Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping October 2020 brings lots of bfps! ❤️

Replies

• Options
    @Purpleflowers1120 I do see a line but if AF isn't for another week and a half wouldn't have thought you'd see a positive yet. How many dpo are you? Xx

@FlossyLZ it's my second month off the mini pill so my body is still adjusting however first cycle off it I ovulated on cd16 so this is frustrating! Thank you xx
  • Options
    @FlossyLZ I totally understand 18 mths has robbed you of the joy of ttc - I feel like that 6 mths in. Glad
    i am back with my doc getting the help I need. I do think the HSG will help you and Also I think you feel like you are trying something else to help you too x keep the chin up and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will get ur bfp very soon xxx 

• Options
    @Mrs_T. I have super irregular periods, I had my first period two weeks ago, for the first time in almost a year and we've been trying this whole time, but ovulation tests all come back super positive every day every time no matter what so I kinds have up on them..
  • Options
    @Purpleflowers1120 ah okay. Don't blame you with opks how incredibly frustrating! Have you retested this morning? Xx
  • Options
    Not yet.. haven't gotten to go to sleep been driving since 7am almost home then bed I go and then testing again, I did retest in afternoon and I didn't see a line but my husband did and I'm blind so if he seen it I'm sure it was there but I just don't believe it or can't believe it until I get a darker one just to make sure or a digital @Mrs_T.  
  • Options
    Morning all and welcome to those joining. Apologies I took a bit of a break during the TWW to try to avoid obsessing.

@mrs_T our bodies do such frustrating things I can't imagine how that must be driving you crazy.

I think I'm going to try OPKs next month and actually start tracking - so may need to guidance from those expert ladies! I'm just using apps at the moment but my chemical and weird last cycle had thrown them all out.

I think I'm about 10dpo but the apps say 6dpo. I'm on CD25 (normally 30 day cycles) and I've just started weirdly spotting and cramping this morning - even earlier than last month. I've lost the will to hold hope it's implantation after last month so just assuming AF is coming way early and im out.

Hope everyone is doing ok xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I’m defiantly in this group. CD26 and I’ve got my static smiley and high reading on premom strips. We will bd tonight and tomorrow Morning to make sure we are covered. Just hoping I haven’t missed it and OV yesturday or last night :( 
    AF is now due 12th Oct giving me a 38day cycle. 
  • Options
    How is everyone feeling.? 
    I'm 10dpo today and have a sore back, sore boobs & a slight headache. Its killing me waiting to test. I just want to know. 🥰
  • Options
    I’m fed up! How are you @Lx3

I’m cd 58. Had some ewcm just over two weeks ago so thought I might still be in but taken a frer today and was a bfn. 
  • Options
    i'm doing ok. Doesnt look like I ovulated on CD 5 again so I have a fighting chance this month. But starting to get impatient with the wait and this is technically my fourth cycle (even though its only been 2.5 months)
  • Options
    Hi ladies,
    Do you mind if I join in? I am currently 9dpo and AF is due in 6 days!
    I've got all the common symptoms especially sore breasts :s but I'm also experiencing sore gums!? Has anyone else had this? 
    I have tested since 7dpo even though its super early but I just cant help myself :D I tested this morning and bfn, I am tempted to test tonight ( I'm in AUS) - as I've heard that some have gone on to have a bfp at night? 

What is everyone else experiencing? 
  • Options
    Hello everyone 😊 Finally had the courage to make an account and join the discussion. I'm pretty new to this so excuse my ignorance. I'm 3DPO. We started TTC last August 15. Last AF was September 13th and it was super weird because it just lasted for 2 days but aside from the duration, consistency and amount is just like normal AF.
  • Options
    Welcome to everyone who is new here! Fingers crossed for BFP's for you all soon!

I think I am out already this month! According to BBT I ovulated a few days earlier than last month and currently 2dpo. Only BD'd once in that time as I thought I had plenty of time before O and really just haven't been in the mood this month! The joys of trying to get back to a regular cycle after the pill! Bring on next month! 

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some positive news from the rest of you! :)  x
  • Options
    Morning everyone, hope you are all well.

so dpo12 today - had some blood when I wiped yesterday and today. Having some cramping too so looks like I am out for this cycle. I finish my cyclogest tonight and then my af should arrive full on Sat/sun 🙁

ah well on to a new cycle then. I got what I wanted this cycle as in all the meds are working and follicle is rupturing - was secretly hoping we would be super lucky but I don’t think we Bd’d enough just 2 days before O. 

• Options
    Hello, welcome to newbies ❤️ 

@sp28 can't imagine how frustrated you are. I'm CD29 and no ovulation so I'm in for a long cycle.

@Clarissa78 never know could be implantation? Got everything crossed for you. Were your results okay?

I'm rather fed up now, decided to give opks another go so got some coming tomorrow. Still using bbt but hoping opks will give some insight also, very frustrating. I've not ovulated at all in September so praying I do in October but who knows! Equally battling an ear infection at the moment so been feeling a bit sorry for myself haha. Sending love and baby dust to all xxx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. be great if it was but I don’t think so to be honest. Thank you x Doc is meant to ring me this evening with my blood results - have a few meetings in work so hopefully he won’t ring during them. 

No sign of the O yet that is a pain. Def start using the opk’s - I used to use them and found them good. Now cos I am doing a trigger it is like CD 13/14 I will O. You poor thing with your ear infection, I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you will get it af soon and start at CD1 again. 

Welcome all newbies meant to say that earlier 💞
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. it has been very frustrating. Day 60 though and somethings happening. I’ve started spotting this morning. 

Any sign of ovulating yet?
  • Options
    Oh hi everyone! I've just found this thread, thought the August/september one went a bit quiet!
    Sorry o hasn't come yet @Mrs_T. How absolutely infuriating, hopefully the OPKs bring some insight.
    I am cd 7 now, hoping October is the month!!! 
    How is everybody?
  • Options
    Happy October everyone, hope its a good month for us all ❤️

@Clarissa78 how are things today? Did you get your results? Yes eagerly awaiting their arrival today. Thank you, I've got an antibiotic ear spray which is providing some relief! 

@SP28 ah I'm so pleased something is finally happening for you! I'm sure AF would be welcomed at this point? I had ewcm yesterday and some more today it's back to clear so I'm hoping my body is gearing up to O. I've had bits of ewcm this cycle that hasn't led to anything before but often was on the brown side sorry tmi. 

@littlefig haha yes think people have been slowly moving over to this one. Yes definitely intrigued what opks will say now. 

@GwentonEmmy how are you doing? 

Good luck all xxx

• Options
    Hello October 🍂🧡

sending lots of baby dust to you all. Hoping this month brings some BFPS for us all.✨

hows everyone?

pleased to hear OV could be gearing up for you @Mrs_T.🤞🏻