Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How's everyone feeling? - Part 3

14567810»

Replies

• Options

It was a magical day. Xx
  • Options
    Hello, 
    @sas1101 I recognise your name, I think you were the first person to talk to me on here when I joined a few years ago ❤
    That is a beautiful photo 🥰
    Sending everyone best wishes x
  • Options
    Hey, ladies! @sas1101 to answer your questions, we have 5 embryos left, but we lost the baba last Friday at 5 weeks 4 days. I spent Thursday evening calling 111 and my gp, only to get a call back almost at midnight and a call back from my gp on Saturday. On Friday, after having been spotting for one day, we went to A&E, and we got the not really good news. I am not sure if I can go through all the medication again, at least not right now. I feel really hormonal, and simply not myself. We came to Cornwall for the week (Sunday to Friday), and we are trying to enjoy the fresh air. I think it's really helping us to go back to being ourselves again. Can't help feeling guilty and miss feeling pregnant.
  • Options
    @sas1101 I absolutely love your picture, it looks truly magical!
    Where in the US are you travelling and for how long?
  • Options
    @VeronicaMA I'm so sorry to hear your news 😔 it's normal to feel how you feel and although you never truly get over it the pain gets easier. Rest and recoup and when you're ready get back to those lovely embryos you are in the freezer. I'm sending you lots of hugs xx

We go to America in August. New York, Delaware for a wedding and then to LA. We'll be there for 2.5 weeks. Cat wait. Any plans for a holiday yourself? 
  • Options
    @SmithL35 omg I do remember you. It's good to see some of the old accounts back in here. How are you? Are you trying for your second? X
  • Options
    @VeronicaMA I am so so sorry for your loss hun 😭 I really hope your not been too hard on yourself. Its only normal to feel the way your are and I'm sure it never gets easier 😔 are you trying natural also? Or is that not an option.. I just know you are highly fertile after a MC so it wouldn't hurt to BD a bit but not sure if that's something you can do. Do they know why your a having MCs? Hope your okay :( 

@sas1101 omg what a beautiful photo congratulations xx
  • Options
    Hey! @sas1101 yes our boy is almost 19 months old now and we are on cycle 5 for trying for a second. Your America holiday sounds fun!! Xx
  • Options
    @SmithL35 wow 19 months, where has that time gone. How lovely, do you have any pics to share (I understand if you'd prefer not to). 

Wishing you lots of luck with your second. Keep us updated 🤞🤞🤞

@Katie2202xx thanks my lovely. Hope you're all good x
  • Options
    Hi, ladies!

@SmithL35 Hey, hun! Welcome back to the group. :) How are you doing? How is TTC baby 2 going for you? 19 months already?! Time absolutely flies! How are you feeling about the whole process?

@Katie2202xx Thanks a lot, hun! I am trying to listen to my body and rest if I feel like I need to. Ya, we gave it a try to TTC naturally again this month because our next doctor appointment won’t happen until the 23rd anyway. I am 5dpo now and feeling a lot of the symptoms that I had when I was pregnant, like being exhausted all the time and feeling a tingling sensation everywhere. I just don’t want to get too excited yet. Do you really think there is a chance that it could work?

How are you and the little ones doing?

@sas1101 Thanks a lot, hun! Being part of this group really helped during the process. I can’t thank you enough, all of you, really! Yes, if TTC naturally does not work this month, we will see how to proceed.

How are you? How is everything going?

Oh, that’s amazing! Can we ask you to send loads of pictures of your trip?

I lived in LA for 3 months as a toddler because of my father’s work (he teaches at a university in Spain), but I don’t remember much.

I want to go to a few places, but right now, I need to recover financially first :) And we’ve just been to Cornwall!

• Options
    Hello @VeronicaMA 🥰
    I can't quite believe it but I have had some faint lines on tests over the last few days! I'm hoping that it get darker 🤞 
    How are you getting on? X

Hope everyone is OK x
  • Options
    Hi @SmithL35:)<3

Oh, that's super exciting! I truly hope so for you. <3 I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed! What does your partner say?

I am on 6dpo now, and honestly, I feel like going a bit nuts. My body is driving me crazy, and I don't know what to believe anymore. My partner said that he does not think it worked this time, but then why am I feeling so hormonal?
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I am going so crazy.

Do you think there's a chance that I could be pregnant or may have an ectopic pregnancy with these symptoms? I know it's too early...

- Pain in the shoulders (quite intense).
    -Lightheaded.
    -Exhausted.
    -Insomnia at night.
    -Bloody nose.
    -Going to the toilet a lot...
    -Redness and itchiness in my left breast.

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi @VeronicaMA
    Thank you :) he is pleased, but we are both trying not to get too excited as its only today that af is due so it is very early 🤞

If you implanted on day 5dpo then maybe those are early signs of a positive? I really hope so! 💕
  • Options
    Aww, @SmithL35 !
    I truly hope that you will get a BFP very soon then! How are you feeling today? Nervous?

Thanks a lot! Just feeling like going crazy lately, and I don't wanna annoy everyone. Think that my bf is starting to think that I am crazy because I can't help analysing every symptom. 
  • Options
    Oh it's so normal to do that but I don't think men quite understand why 🤣
    I had another faint line this morning. I feel a bit like af is coming but I remember feeling like that when I fell pregnant with my boy x
  • Options
    Hey ladies, how are you all?

My body's driving me absolutely mental lately. It's 13dpo today, no period, high cervix, a bit of cm yesterday and today, and I am feeling incredibly sleepy, but I got two BFN today.

My bbt decreased 0.1 degrees (36.77 to 36.67) yesterday and 0.01 today, but still above the line.

Also, I struggle to wake up at the same time every day because either bae or the cats wake me up (today, at 6.30 when I usually wake up at 7.30 or 8. I vomited on Saturday after bfast, and feeling so sleepy since then...

Do you think there's still a chance that I could get a positive result?

Sorry for insisting so much about it, it's just that I am going absolutely nuts.
  • Options
    Hey @VeronicaMA I wish you luck and fingers crossed for your BFP!  Our bodies can be so cruel at times especially with symptoms 🙄 
    How are you feeling today?
    Sorry went quiet I'm always so busy 😫
    Here is my little Olivia she's now 16 months!! 
  • Options
    @Katie2202xx Hey hun! 

How are you all?

Awww, my gosh! She is adorable! Look at that smile!

After a few negative tests, I tested positive around day 13dpo and I am 6 weeks pregnant now according to the app. Feeling good lately, just very tired and struggling to work 🥱