Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I don’t have a choice I don’t have tests and as it’s only essential travel at min I can’t just pop out. But I’ve ordered some. However getting crampy now so think I may have opened my mouth too soon xx
  • Options
    Goodluck to you ladies who are at or nearing testing stage! Finishers crossed for some late jan BFPs xxxx 
  • Options
    BFN for me today :-( 
    AF not due for another week... so will wait to see if she turns up - but I think I’m out. Got normal AF crampy twinges. Hopefully Feb will be my month! (5 months TTC) xx 
    good luck xxx
  • Options
    You're not out as long as AF didn't show up! 
  • Options
    Af started today. Absolutely gutted. 
  • Options
    @Abbey2020 bfn for me too, I knew it was too soon anyway just couldn’t help myself. My period is also due on 1st. I feel like it’s going to come early feel crampy.

@GwentonEmmy so sorry af came xx
  • Options
    At present it was just a smear of light pink earlier. Pad is still with nothing on but I know it’s coming
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy 😩 I had a funny one last month it was my first period after losing my baby at 10 weeks and it was light pink/orangey only when I wiped for 2 days I was praying it was implantation but cruelly enough it was AF! I really hope yours isn’t xx 
  • Options
    Mine is definitely af. I’m feeling it all too. But it’s ok head has got round it. So on it for next cycle xx
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy wishing you lots of luck for next cycle xx
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy I hope you’re doing ok! X
  • Options

Had some faint lines today at 10DPO.. and faints on internet cheapies too! Praying this rainbow sticks after our loss in December xx 
  • Options
    Defo see lines there @Gracesmum89 routing for u xx
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 I can see them too! Fingers crossed everything sticks and congrats!! xx
  • Options

Had some faint lines today at 10DPO.. and faints on internet cheapies too! Praying this rainbow sticks after our loss in December xx 
    Oh wow! What a lovely sight to see! Keeping everything crossed for you xxx
  • Options
    Congrats hun! X
  • Options
    Thanks everyone very nervous! Praying everything goes ok xx
  • Options
    Wow @Gracesmum89 that’s fantastic news! Xx
  • Options
    Awww nice to see some happy successful news. Pleased for you and your family. 

I’m after some advice. I’ve never done ovulation sticks before and just followed my dates on my app. I was looking at another app and the dates differ by two days. I know I can just have sex on all the days to cover it but thought I might try the ovulation sticks. What do I actually do? How can you tell? I know nothing about them. Sorry. Thank you xx
  • Options
    Girl84 said:
    Awww nice to see some happy successful news. Pleased for you and your family. 

I’m after some advice. I’ve never done ovulation sticks before and just followed my dates on my app. I was looking at another app and the dates differ by two days. I know I can just have sex on all the days to cover it but thought I might try the ovulation sticks. What do I actually do? How can you tell? I know nothing about them. Sorry. Thank you xx
    So when you start them depends on your cycle really. Your app will probably indicate when is best to start them. Start off by taking one a day from 10-8, not first morning urine and ideally after some sort of hold so not after loads to drink. When they start getting darker take them twice a day. There will always be a slight line that’s just because our body always has some lh. Once the line is darker than the control line, that’s your peak. Day of ovulation will occur when the peak goes back down to high/low. Once it starts getting dark and leading to a peak that’s when you need to bd, and day of ovulation and the day after. It’ll look something like this...