Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The March BFP Thread - Let’s make some Christmas babies 🥰

Replies

• Options
    I don't buy the opks anymore as instructed by the doctor but I have began temping which I never done before. Not really sure what it all means but hopefully I can get with the programme. They have stayed high since o but they did dip a smidge below the coverline but still higher than whst it was before o so not sure if it means anything bad! We shall see🤞u feeling any twitches or twinges? I feel very heavy down below and just uncomfortable at times. Also feel sick but that's normal as I feel sick  each time I go to work 😂
  • Options
    @Lh8609 do you do opk every day (apart from af days?) 
  • Options
    @Lauren1409 yeah I keep getting popping sensations and sharp pains then sometimes just dull aches. My temps are still really high I think as long as they stay higher than before o it’s a good sign.

@Emmstar84 I tend to do 1 a day after af then go to 2 then 3 or 4 a day when I know it’s around o time. Once I’ve tested it out I stop but I remember with my girls that when I fell pregnant my opks were positive so I just thought I’d do a couple for fun and I got a faint line on one today. Could be nothing but we shall see I guess x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 ah thank you! I reached my peak and then have got low readings. My temp was pretty constant but increased and then today was a higher reading again. Got my fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    awesome hope it stays high for you x
  • Options
    Thank you - I really hope so. My af was two days late last month (it’s never late but occasionally early) So I really got my hopes up last month. I’m waiting to see what happens this month. Hoping it’s a lucky month for us all xx
  • Options
    Well AF arrived two days early here. Bit annoyed because by potential dates would have conceived exactly the same time as four years ago with DD.
    Might still be in with a chance of a March BFP with a cheeky test on the last of the month! 
    Good luck everyone ❤️
  • Options
    Well I am deffo not pregnant despite weird and short period. Feeling sooooo deflated. Hopefully this month is the month! 
  • Options
    Sorry to those who are out this month. I’m 10dpo today no af as of yet, temp dipped slightly but still well above cover line. Nipples have gone really sensitive and still loads of cm and cervix is high. We bd this morning and normally in the run up to af I’d spot a little after bd but nothing so I’m still keeping my fingers crossed x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 my fingers are crossed for you
  • Options
    I’m sorry for anyone that’s out this month, I am one of them. I am 13DPO had a BFN from a onestep pregnancy test. With my little girl I had a positive at 11dpo and had started to get symptoms at 10dpo. I’ve had a little breakdown today feeling so useless 😞 need AF to come and go and to get me out of this crappy mood. 
    Sorry for being so miserable.
    Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting xx 
  • Options
    Hang in there hun you’re not out till she shows x
  • Options
    Well I am deffo not pregnant despite weird and short period. Feeling sooooo deflated. Hopefully this month is the month! 
    I had one of those weird short periods too last cycle.... bang on time but really short and light and coupled with lots of symptoms. 
    I couldn’t bring myself to deal with another BFN so I haven’t tested and I’m currently still living in denial 🤣🤣
    The symptoms have eased but I’m always tired and have had cramping and headaches so there’s a part of me that holds out hope despite most of my head now having moved on to the next cycle....

CD11, BBT dipped below my cover line really early at CD7/8 but hopefully just a blip and not an early OV 🤞🏼and now is holding high, no OV signs yet at all but DTD every other day since AF regardless 😝

how are you all holding out? 
    Love, luck & baby dust everyone xxx
  • Options
    Hi I'm coming over as af came yest so I'm cd2 today. 
    Had bloods done on cd20 of 27day cycle and progesterone came back low. Dr has referred me for USS. 
    Anyone had any experience with this? 

Good luck for this month everyone xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 I’ve just got a feeling this is your month 🤞🏻
  • Options
    CD7 for me today x
  • Options
    Lh8609Lh8609 Regular
    edited Mar 3, 2021 1:56PM
    Welcome ladies! Still no sign of af it’s due Friday but as I ov’d 2 days early I guess it could come any time. I’m on toilet watch lol x
  • Options
    KelB79 said:
    I had one of those weird short periods too last cycle.... bang on time but really short and light and coupled with lots of symptoms. 
    I couldn’t bring myself to deal with another BFN so I haven’t tested and I’m currently still living in denial 🤣🤣
    The symptoms have eased but I’m always tired and have had cramping and headaches so there’s a part of me that holds out hope despite most of my head now having moved on to the next cycle....

CD11, BBT dipped below my cover line really early at CD7/8 but hopefully just a blip and not an early OV 🤞🏼and now is holding high, no OV signs yet at all but DTD every other day since AF regardless 😝

Yes! I am exhausted too! The pink spotting the week before my af was due really got my hopes up. Continued spotting through the week and then super short and light 2 day period. I know I’m 100% not as have tested again this morning to double check! 

It could be a different story for you especially if you haven’t tested yet so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! 

I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant atm and it’s really hard not to sit and think “what’s wrong with me???” 😩 

• Options
    Lh8609 said:
    Welcome ladies! Still no sign of af it’s due Friday but as I ov’d 2 days early I guess it could come any time. I’m on toilet watch lol x
    Eeeek good luck! 
  • Options
    KelB79 said:

Yes! I am exhausted too! The pink spotting the week before my af was due really got my hopes up. Continued spotting through the week and then super short and light 2 day period. I know I’m 100% not as have tested again this morning to double check! 

It could be a different story for you especially if you haven’t tested yet so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! 

I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant atm and it’s really hard not to sit and think “what’s wrong with me???” 😩 

Oh god me too!! 2 of my closest friends... and they were both so casual about it, didn’t really try and it just happened so easily!!
    and my very young, very irresponsible niece who has definitely done it for all the wrong reasons came off the pill and got pregnant the following month - she’s treating it like she’s got a new puppy. 
    So galling!!! 😖😖
    Good luck this month! 
    I’ll let you know if I cave and test 🙈🙈