Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

MFM competition winners!

Replies

• Options
    Congrats to everyone
  • Options
    Well done :0)
  • Options

Well done guys. Enjoy your fab prizes image

• Options

Hi everyone! Well done to the following two MFM fans who have won the Sealife and Little Tikes competition:

• Joanne Ward
    • Lisa Grosvenor

Enjoy your prizes!

• Options

well done ladies xx

• Options

Well done. Hope your little ones love their prizes. I'm sure they will image xx

• Options

Hi everyone,

I've been chasing up what happened to the missing prize winners some of you were asking about from competitions in August, namely the Charlie Bear competition. Any competitions by Practical Parenting on our website are looked after by the Practical Parenting team who organise their competitions differently. 

However, any competitions directly created by MadeForMums will have their winners posted on here. We are looking into ways of making this clearer, or having the PP comp winners announced on here too, for the future.

Many thanks,

Hannah

• Options

Are the ones on the win and free tab MFM comps? I'm finding it all a bit confusing now. It was the ones from this site that I haven't seen but I'm sure the Aquadoodle thing was announced the day before the closing date which I found even more confusing. Between this site, the FB pages fro MFM & PPmag and the magazine itself, I think it is getting hard to track down who has won what.

• Options

Hi Sym,

No winners are announced on any of our FB sites unless stated. Under the Win + Free tab on this website, some of the competitions are the ones found in Practical Parenting magazine and these competitions have the Practical Parenting magazine logo under the image.

Many thanks,

Hannah

• Options

Friday afternoon winners...

Well done to Lisa Taylor who wins the Le Creuset tea set competition!

Well done to Pauline Turns, Claire Johnson and Emma Farrell for winning the Fireman Sam Spin & Rescue Game Bundle competition!

Look out for your prizes in the post in the next few weeks!

• Options

Well done everyone, enjoy your prizes. Huge well done to Lisa Taylor, that set looked amazing image  x

• Options

Yes well done.

Hannah is fantastic a and sorted out the confusion of the win.

She sorted it in a couple ofdays, so thankyou.

Any probs she defo is the one to call

• Options

*Congratualtions* to the following people who have won the Turbo Glo Buzz Lightyear competition:

• Pamela Savage
    • Rhoda Kellar
    • Sue Cornish
    • Joanna Baxter
    • Dionne Norman
    • Grainne Glancy 
    • Laura McQueeney
    • Samantha Gibson
    • Ricardo Weinhold
    • Hayley Williams
  • Options

WELL DONE to the following 3 people who have won the Barbie: Princess Charm School DVD and toys competition!

1. Sarah Clegg 
    2. Colette Hallinan
    3. Gillian Holmes
  • Options
    omg ty my daughter will love this image xxxx
  • Options

well done winners image

• Options
    thx danka im thrilled image
  • Options

A big congrats to the winners of the Mothercare 50 year anniversary comp - these 20 lucky members have each won a £50 Mothercare voucher. Happy shopping for:

1.  Dee Kerr 
    2. Claire Smith  
    3. Lucy McQuillin 
    4. Lindsay Ritchie 
    5. Clare Crotty 
    6. Patricia Ohara 
    7. Susan Oliver 
    8. Samantha Ciani 
    9. Julie Davies 
    10. Louise Fox 
    11. Claire Tomlinson 
    12. Inderjit Chana 
    13. Emma Purvis 
    14. Emma Mason 
    15. Eve  Kemp-Gee 
    16. Gill Yarham 
    17. Julie Reilly 
    18. Danielle Heesom 
    19. Joanna Mills
    20. Simone Lee
  • Options

Do you get emails sent to you if you win or do you have to check in on here?

• Options

ionaviolet - the winners' details (which each person submits when entering the comp) are sent to the PR/prize company so they can contact you/send out prizes. Each PR/company decides if they contact you via email, phone or when the prize reaches you. Checking in here on the forum is a fast way to find out - you'll mostly likely find your name here before the prize people even get a chance to contact you, because we tend to get rather excited and post the instant winners are picked!