Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

MFM competition winners!

Replies

• Options

Congrats to all the winners & well done image I was in Mothercare the other day and they have some awesome bargains. I got a dolls house 50 per cent off. Hope you all get some great swag image

• Options
    Thank you so much as I am one of the lucky winners of the ??50 vouchers. They came yesterday and I was jumping for joy! They will be spent well for Christmas. Thank you x
  • Options

That's great to hear teaboy... happy Xmas shopping!

• Options
    i won the Barbie: Princess Charm School DVD and toys competition! my dd will be soo happy at xmas image
  • Options
    These competitions are great, I was so lucky I won was last years Thomas- Misty Island Rescue Premiere for my son & nephew! Not so lucky this year - which was a shame! image But we went to Camberley Vue cinema and watched it anyway image Keep trying you never know when its your lucky day!
  • Options

My son won the woolworths competition and we went to Liverpool yesterday had a great day out and a fab prize image

• Options
    congratulations to you all, maybe one day i will win, xxxx
  • Options

Hi all, we have a few more winners! Well done to the following two people who have won the Disney On Ice competition for 2x family tickets to one of their London Wembley Arena shows.

• Michelle Kemp
    • Linda Dungate

Someone will be in touch shortly to organise your tickets! Have fun!

• Options
    Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Options

Congrats to the winners. Well done & enjoy image

• Options
    wow gr8 prize enjoy
  • Options

Jodie never give up you will win as long as you enter image Good luck

• Options

thankyou  so much, will enjoy spending the mothercare vouchers with christmas looming up

• Options

Thanks MFMs just seen my name as a winner of the OXO Tot competition.  Not received prize as yet though.  Thanks again.

• Options

Morning everyone!The In The Night Garden competition has ended and the people below (and their little ones) have won a place at the In the Night Garden Daytime Sleepover at the Rainforest Café, London, on Thursday 20th October from 11.30am-2.30pm. 

1. Wendy Butler
    2. Vanessa James
    3. Anna Elansary
    4. Eve Glaysher
    5. David O'Connor
    6. Remoza Ibrahim
    7. Frances Mackay
    8. Kath Vlcek
    9. Alison Eardley
    10. Kelly-Marie Dudley

Someone will be in touch soon to organise your tickets! Enjoy yourselves!

• Options

Well done everyone. Hope you have a great time image

Any Charlie bear news yet Hannah? x

• Options

Hi Sym, I've looked into the Charley Bear competition for you and can confirm it was a Practical Parenting competition. Unfortunately, the PP comp winners aren't announced in this forum but contacted directly. I'm sorry for the confusion.

• Options

image No worries Hannah. I'm still a bit confused with applying on here but not finding out on here. I'll get my head round it one day.