Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

I'm currently in day 41 of my cycle and no period. I can be up to 35 days max normally.

We used ovulation sticks which showed positive so went for it.

I've now done 5 tests over the last 48 hours all of which show a very faint positive vertical line in the test window. It's definitely there but looks like a blue shadow compared to the very dark horizontal line in crosses through.

Any advice?

Only other sign I have is slight cramping and gassy feeling and an episode on night time nausea
  • Options
    ..... can I attach a photo on here peeps?
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm currently in day 41 of my cycle and no period. I can be up to 35 days max normally.

We used ovulation sticks which showed positive so went for it.

I've now done 5 tests over the last 48 hours all of which show a very faint positive vertical line in the test window. It's definitely there but looks like a blue shadow compared to the very dark horizontal line in crosses through.

Any advice?

Only other sign I have is slight cramping and gassy feeling and an episode on night time nausea
  • Options
    I need someone to answer me. Is it normal to have PMS 11 days before your period?

I've got breast pain, I'm emotional, snappy, tired but can't sleep and strange cramps in my tummy (almost like pins and needles).

Or...could it be early sings of pregnancy?
  • Options
    Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. midnight solution home on this email (dr.midnight@gmail.com) I am from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.midnight on his email (dr.midnight5@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address:dr.midnight5@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him his direct line +2347037137208 He also have a herbal cure for HIV, CANCER, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, Love spell Goodluck spell. you can also email him via; dr.midnight5@gmail.com OR whatsapp +2347037137208
  • Options
    I need help, I'm not sure if I am pregnant. I took a hpt but it was negative but I could have tested to early. I have been having lower back pain, sore breasts, and also I have bleed very lightly for a day, which is very rare for me and I doubt that was my period cause it's always later in the month. Should I wait a week and test agian?
  • Options
    Ok so I have a question for the ladies on this thread. I started the depo shot 2 months ago. I had sex without a condom last week. I was supposed to have my period the next day but it never came. Then 3 days later I had one day of light brown spotting, mild cramping, and I'm unusually tired. The next day there was nothing and nothing has happened. Is there a chance that was implantation bleeding or just a random occurrence?
  • Options
    Hi everyone, i waz hoping you could maybe help me with some in sight.. so i took 5 preg tests ,i am 4 days till my period is due.. i went to the dr she did s urine test and it came back neg.. now i am so confused and dont know what to think uggh i have had soms symptoms of preg.. i took a clear blue test this morning and it too said pos this was at 8 am.. i went to the dr at 10 10 i had peed at around 9 so held my pee for an hr prior going to the drs.. could i have diluted my hcg by drinking a tom of water from 845 to 10?
  • Options
    Hi Ladies.

Any help would be amazing.

Ivè had 3 miscarriages one was March just gone at 9 week 5 days.

I didn't have any period in May and resulted in 16 days late then had a really light period did a test came back negative. So I was like there's no way i can be pregnant but I follow a chart to help me figure my periods which show me my ovulation. So I came on 3rd June till 7th June and that is when I was due to ovulate I'm next due in 20 days and have just had my ovulation yesterday but I have sore boobs they feel heavy my nipples are so sensitive and I feel sick every now and again I also go loo alot for constipation. Sorry for tmi but could anybody help me out do I wait 20 days and do a test or what,??? Incredibly confused any help will be appreciated💜
  • Options
    I've also had weird sort if cramps but not painful period ones. In my most recent pregnancy any time I needed to pass wind or number 2 I used to get the same kind of cramping and I've only ever had it whilst pregnant. Please help 💜
  • Options
    I am due on my period today according to the Ovia app. I am usually a day or two early than this app predicts and as for today af is a no show, so I am counting myself as 2-3 days late. I am having light period like cramps and have been feeling dizzy and nauseous and my nipples are super tender. I also have a lot of watery clear discharge. have any of you experienced period like cramps then gone on to get your bfp? I am going to test in the morning but I am so impatient!! been trying for 8 months now and haven't conceived so I am really hoping this is my month!
  • Options
    I'm a little concerned about having these symptoms shown above. I'm not trying to have a child, so I come to these chats out of concern and some insight.

My breasts feel it all, nipples are sore more than anything. Veiny, itchy, and bumpy around the nipple, weighty, tingly, and quite purple. They've been sore for almost two weeks. My abdomen / lower stomach feels strange. Feel the pull and pinching. Definitely been feeling nauseated, mood swings, vivid dreams, leg aches, Heart flutters too, lots of them, shortness of breathe. I know this may be my body changing and my period possibly arriving soon, but I'm due for my period tomorrow according to my Flo app. Took a home pregnancy test last week, may have been too soon to indicate anything. Had sex almost two weeks ago. Feeling frustrated with waiting. Could use some encouragement as what others may think. Maybe see abnormal doctor first?
  • Options
    So am very confused I am over a week late trying for my 3rd child and did a clear blue 6 days ago and got a positive on a clear blue and did one today and seems negative which I thought would be stringer as was positive week before. ????
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm not sure whether I'm pregnant or not, I've been having a brownish discharge recently, it started then stoped for around a week or two and has now started again,, stomach pains, exceeded trips to the toilet, bad constipation, sore boobs, sore vaginal area especially when having sexual intercourse, butterfly feelings in my stomach, up and down on my appetite, back aches and at the top of my stomach it feels painful like it's being stretched, easy getting tired out especially when walking, feet aching a lot quicker, however my main problem is I have recently around a few weeks/a month have been off contraception but am unsure when my last period was, I have a pregnancy test but I'm nervous to take it as I will be really disappointed if it comes back negative....what should I do?
  • Options
    Hi , so im not sure if im pregnat or not .. But most of these symptoms i have. I missed my period last month , my boobs feel really heavy when i stand up , i get those bad cramps likr if i was on myperiod , and i havent beem sleeping so well . i took one test but it was negative .. But i do feel weird .. Idk im confused ,what do yall think ?????
  • Options
    I had sex as soon as I finished my period and fear I may be pregant it's only been a week since I had sex but have been getting weird feelings in my stomach and been so sleepy and some days I eat loads and others don't have an appitite and have had a sudden craving for buenos can I be pregnant? Am very young and am unsure how to deal with this situation
  • Options
    I have so many of these symptoms! On Friday I got a positive pregnancy test after about 20 minutes. I've had frequent urination, back aches, dizziness,nausea&muscle aches, but since that first positive test I've gotten 4 negatives. I'm also spotting and cramping a little bit.ive been on birth control for a while but I'm not sure what's more impossible at this point, getting a False positive pregnancy test or getting pregnant while on birth control. Don't know if I'm pregnant. HELP!
  • Options
    1st of July I sew my period, after 5days I fell ill, I felt weak, threw up, had headache, sleepy, heavy legs, aches on my face, heavy breasts and many other symptoms...I took a pregnancy test and was positive... (using urine), I decided to take a confirmatory test today and its was negative... (Using blood), and some of these symptoms are no more, but still feeling fullness in my body....what could it be?...
  • Options
    Hi, me and partner have been trying for the last year or so. I am now 3 months late on my period (and I'm normally regular). I've taken 2 tests so far and both came out negative. Went to the doctors and it came out same. I'm getting registered to doctors soon so I can take a blood test to see. Only in the third month I really started not feeling myself, was feeling sick and not as hungry then will feel starving and need to eat anything in sight lol. I'm getting more tired lately. Not sure what to do. Can I definitely request a blood test even if they refuse?
  • Options
    hi not sure if I'm pregnant or not, I was roughly 10 days late for AF but then had a 2 days period then it stopped, I've been having discharge when I wipe ect, been feeling nauseous every day and was sick loads but only lasted 1 night,lower back pain,headaches,leg cramps,butterflies in stomach and twinges, not feeling hungry & only wanting to eat fruit,visiting the loo a lot more and going off certain foods, I have tested with quite a few tests and all have came back negative,wondering if a blood pregnancy test is worth it ,when I was pregnant with my first child (a girl) this all happened and I was 3 months pregnant until I got a positive!