Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• Options
    hiya im having some truble i am a week late for my period i have tryed doing pregnacy test but there all saying negative but im haveing pains like im on my period but im not and i no its a bit gruesome but iv had diarria for the last three days im constantly worn out and i quit littraly want to eat everything and have had sore nipple i would really like anouther woman advice on what to do and if they think im pregnate and sorry on spelling mistake please help ?? :) xx
  • Options
    i have had two miscarriges and me and my bf have been trying for a year now and our docters say there is nothing wrong what do you think it could be
  • Options
    Hi I'm looking for a bit of advice. I think I might be pregnant I have sore breast they feel bigger, I have a metal taste in my mouth the last week and a little nausa with occasionally a bit sick. My stomach is very bloated aswell with no motivation at all. I took a pregnancy test it came up negative. Does they symptoms sound as tho I could be?
  • Options
    I was due for my period 3/28 and here I am 9 days late. I have never been more than a day late for my period, my boobs feel heavier than usual and just a tad bit sore on the sides and I've had to use the bathroom (#2 & #1) a lot more than usual the past few days & ive been having butterflies the past few days. I took a test a few days before I was due for my period but I got a negative result, also took one on Monday the 3 and still negative. Neither one of these test were taken in the morning, my question is, when should I take my next test with the morning weee ? Sounds like pregnancy to anyone ? It's driving me crazy not knowing 😩😩😩
  • Options
    so am trying to get pregnant and i feel nausea,slightly tender breast and with a slightly cramp in the back but am scared to take a test because my period is due.

can some one advice what to do?
  • Options
    Missed period, last period Jan.31.latly ive just started getting very emotional and very cranky and dont want to be bothered,ive also been haven headaches,back pains,tired,moody,irritated,hungry,weight gain,cramps,dizzinessonly when im a passenger in vehicle or if i drive,breast tenderness,constipation,gas, and bloating,what are these symptoms... But recieved negative test at home and doctor office. doctor said come back in 2 weeks.. I am a mother of three a little girl and twin boys could i be pregnant. Missed two appointments so im not sure but my head is spinning. Im asking from you all prospective... I also stay hot alot. And i dont have morning sickness but ive thrown up a couple of times as well as wake up with a stuff nose..
  • Options
    Has anybody experience getting a cold or like literally getting sick not like nauseous sick but like cough, sneezing, runny nose sick
  • Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

• Options
    What's with pregnancy test

I tested this morning and I got a faint positive on a confirm test and tonight I got a negative on a one response

Am I pregnant confused ?
  • Options

• Options
    Hi, I am unsure whether I can be pregnant or not, I have been feeling strange almost a week, I first went to the bathroom 1 am the morning and when I went to urinate at the end it felt like pressure on my bladder, and I noticed its been on and of during this 4 days that I have been spotting as well, I don't have a appetite but feel hungry the whole day even when I have eaten my breasts feels heaven but not some, I am also more tired as usual and I also urinate more like dubble more than usual and I have nausea for 5 days as well but didnt vomit yet. I am also still 3-4 days till my period but have not yet had period symtoms at all. Please and advice will help. Thanks
  • Options
    Hey ladies been ttc for over a year every month I get "phantom" symptoms this month I'm tired emotional sore breasts cramping constipation(which I have never had in my life) six days till af due. Negative tests up to now. Is it to early to tell or am I kidding myself again
  • Options

• Options
    Hi Ladies, after reading this article and collaborating the sysmptoms it might be that i am concieving? But how early or whe. Should i take that test? I was suppose to get my period today according to my period calender. Help me out =(
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I am pregnant but since Sunday 21st may I've been feeling sick tired and having no energy at all and this morning I started gagging I can hardly eat anything I'm just not Hungary and I keep getting headaches backaches and feeling dizzy. I done a test this morning but it came up as negative I don't know weather it's just to early to test.
  • Options
    I forgot to add that I had a period on 6th may for nine days and I had sex like all the time after that I don't know when my next period is and I've been getting pains in my belly, please can anyone help me
  • Options
    I went to the doctor and they call me the same day and said my test was a faint positive so meaning there was too lines I request for a blood test to make it accurate. The doctor said it a strong possibility that I could be pregnant and there is also a possibility that I could not be. I'm started to feel back pain soreness on my nipples no appetite at all I have been sleeping a lot. I have also had heat flashes and then be right back cold at work. Should I take a home pregnancy test to see if I'm really pregnant or wait on the doctors to tell me.
  • Options
    I also have cramps that comes and goes and I'm 7 days late on my cycle.
  • Options
    Hello I'm due on my period today and I was wondering if anyone can help I've dome first respond from home bargains 2 cheap test both come bk with very very faint positive lines pink very faint yet took a clear blue digital mid afternoon and got a not pregnant which as confused me so much I dont know what to do or belive ill try up loafs pics for you all to see thanks