Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• Options
    Hello , I’ve missed my period for like 9 days now ... I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms ( dry mouth , I feel like I don’t get enough sleeep , light headed , feeling dizzy ,a lot of hunger nauseated, lower back pain and mild tummy cramps that don’t feel like mentrual cramps ); but i don’t know what to do I’ve tooken pregnancy test and the results come out negative ... do I have to wait longer in order for it to come out positive??? HELP ...
  • Options
    Please help !! about 10- 14 days after my period when i go to the loo there is a light milky brownish discharge , also i started getting stomach cramps and my right leg is feeling heavy and it cramps (also very moody) can you please advise could i be pregnant ?
  • Options
    edited Mar 4, 2019 12:17PM
    Hi guys please could u help me ….

ive been trying to conceive for the past 8 months with no lucky, I did blood tests and found out I have a lack of iron in my body so I decided on my own to start taking pregnacare conception but I only took 6 tablets due to finding out those tablets are no good, so I went to my GP and she told me which iron tablets to buy and put me on folic acid .

could the 6 tablets that ive taken change my cycle ? im 2 days late on my periods, im very bloated and uncomfortable, my lower back hurts a lot , I noticed my breasts are so full and very painful, today I was out in the cold and my nipples were so sore that I cried (sorry too much info) I also noticed I have less to no cm and I normally always have, one thing that ive noticed is that I normally get acne 1 week before my period now I don't have anything which is very strange for me, last but not least ive been having weird dreams and I haven't had dreams in a long time but this is happening often.

im so scared to take a pregnancy test cause ive been taking them for months with no luck.

could I be pregnant or is this a dream.
  • Options
    Hi, I am 18 and I am trying to find out if i am pregnant. I have done a test and it came back negative but everyone is convinced I am, even my partner thinks I am. My breasts have been aching so bad to the point that it hurts even in water. I have been unbelievably tired and my moods are everywhere, I have been crying at stupid things a nd getting angry so fast. I have been craving certain foods like mad and can't stop eating. My stomach muscles are extremely sore, as is my back and shoulders. I have been having hot flushes a lot and I'm getting headAches a lot too. Just need a second opinion before I go to the doctor. Have a few other signs too. If I am pregnant, I think I'm early on. I am also getting cramps but no period and when I pull my stomach in, my muscle get sore and feel strange. What does everyone else think?
  • Options
    I'm wondering if i could be pregnant. My last in May never came. Then june i had some light bleeding and was three days early. I have had low back pain, hungry all time, headaches, nausea, weird feeling in my stomach, lots of thick white discharge, cramping on right side, 6 negative pregnancy tests, a sore spot on my stomach right above my belly button, little vomiting, insomnia (cant fall asleep), crazy dreams that feel real when i do sleep. I asked for blood test and dr wouldn't do it. I kinda feel same as my last but i didnt know then for two months after. Can anyone help me? Ty
  • Options
    Hi

So I started with spotting before period then during period still spotting not enough to fill pad. Pink and brown. Only when I wipe as well. Off and on small cramps no clots. Took a test today negative

I have a normal about 7 day period with 2 day heavy flow with clots and heavy cramps.

Could this be implantation? Help!
  • Options
    hi everyone my period has always been irregular (due to many different reasons) sometimes regarding in substance use i might miss it. my last period was only 2 days but that’s normal sometimes i usually get it for 3 or 4 days, i have had unprotected sex, i tracked my last period and i’m 5 days early, it was light for the first few hours/day on and off kinda rusty colour but yesterday became heavy with a clots, it’s a light red pinkish colour and i had runny watery/ milky discharge few days before hand. i’ve had an unusual horrible cause of dermatitis breaking out on on my face and now my body which i’ve never had! cramping, lower back pain, unusual headaches, very dizzy and light headed, a lot of anxiety, been felt a little sick like at the back of my throat but not anything serious but today it feels worse abit tired and a lot of anxiety! i’ve also had minor health problems that may or may not be associated with it like my gums and nails. what could this be ?
  • Options
    Hey, so I'm 18 and recently I've been concerned if I am pregnant or not. I'm on birth control and take it at the same time everyday, and have used condoms with my bf but not all of the time. However, I've been getting symptoms that worry me. For the past 5 days I've been constipated, in this time I've also had cramps, back pain and felt nauseous at times. Recently I've been experiencing diarriaha as well. Around the time I got constipated I've also got a stuffy sometimes runny nose, and it remains that way. I remember one day where the cramping was the worst, my throat was really dry and I would drink a lot of water but it wouldn't help. I've also had to pee a lot the first few days I was constipated, although I was peeing a lot of water so it may have been because I was drinking a lot that day? I have been a vegetarian for almost a year now but havnt been eating a lot in the past week or so, so I wonder if that has to do with my constipation or if I could actually be pregnant? My bf doesn't think I am but I havnt had constipation this bad before. Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm worried. I'm not suppose to get my period for another week, so I won't know until then. Any thoughts?
  • Options
    hi iv been trying to get pregnant but nothing as yet i thought i was having my periods on the 3rd july but it was only for a day and today i took a test and was neg my main problem is that my nipples change and be super brown so in really confused
  • Options
    Hello

For the past week I've been having very strange food tastes that I haven't tasted for years. My vanilla yoghurt that tastes like chocolate mud cake for some reason. I'm due today and for the past 24 hours I've been having body aches. Last night I had a 3/4 body ache and this afternoon it's happened again for some reason and I've also ended up with thrush.
  • Options
    Has anyone ever heard of taking a test and wait to look at it I took a test it read positive but I didn’t look at it until like a hour later then 2 days later I took another test and it said negative. I then had cramps that night to where I had to get a warm towel and put it on my lower abdominal I need help can someone tell me what this means
  • Options
    Hi my name is Jacqueline, I'm 27 years old I a have a 3 year old son, I've been experiencing sore and tenderness in my breasts, and th a eriolas are much bigger and darker than usual, I'm also very bloated and have noticed that I've been putting on weight, I'm also very tired and wield usually fall asleep real fast lately, I've taken a pregnancy test the first time 3 days late negative, 10 days late a clear line and a faint line, can i be pregnant?
  • Options
    edited Mar 4, 2019 12:17PM
    i've had my period int the same month. and after ive been getting 26 of these symptoms this month... idk what it is i am reaching out for help with someone with the same issue, and i had light spotting after whipping 4 days ago... please someone reach out to me.

thank you much appreciated.
  • Options
    I have cold chills I’m always hungry I haven’t pooped or pee that much and my stomach is bloated but I don’t have cramps I have white thick discharge And mood swings am I pregnant
  • Options
    so i missed my period on september 28 but on october 3rd i started with pink like blood which isn’t normal for me and i thought it was a light period because it turned red but only lasted two days which is not normal at all for me. ever since i’ve been cramping terribly and having a headache and very itchy nipples and peeing frequently. i took a first response digital and it showed “?” so i popped it open and it showed the “yes” after a minute and the strip has two lines but both the control and other are SUPER faint. i haven’t felt myself it’s not normal. and i took another this morning and it said negative. i don’t understand
  • Options
    Past 2 months my cycle has been 29 days i had intercourse on 11&12 days ago which is when i ovulated and i didn't realise because i wasn't trying to get pregnant i just had unprotected intercourse, past few days not really felt myself having bad mood swings little bloating soreness and back ache and today im so bloated i actually look pregnant my belly feels so full and I've got lower back pain headache head feels a little fuzzy my boobs feel like there aching and my veins in my boobs are really standing out, due period in 4days, reckon its safe to take a test now?
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I haven't been trying to get pregnant but I feel I might be. I had unprotected sex about two weeks ago. A few days later I started to bleed very lightly and only for about two days. I then broke out with acne very badly two days ago and have been having frequent headaches. Today I felt sharp pains in my back and under my ribs. I also started having vaginal discharge that felt like I was bleeding, but it was just that. It was a bad odor to it also. I've been very tired lately and bloated. I have done a lot of research and most of these symptoms say that it's early pregnancy signs, but I felt I needed to talk to actual people about it.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, Im confused as I'm experiencing nausea, fatigue, actually being sick, metallic taste in mouth and gone of smoking, and light cramping with light red bleeding, is the light bleeding normal when you have no cramps but backache and sore nipples, I calculated my last period online and it says I should be 3 weeks, need some advice on of this is all normal..
  • Options
    Hi I’m not sure if I’m pregnant or not but things happened 2-3 days after I ovulated now fast forward like 1 and a half weeks maybe 2 I’m due for my period I’m 2 days over due but I have symptoms I think. I love chocolate but the other day I couldn’t stand the smell of it, my boobs are sore but I have never had sore boobs before my period, I have sore cramps (like period pains) kind of craving things, using the loo a bit more often and also extremely tired at time I took a test but it came back negative I honestly think it might’ve been too early to tell what do you guys think because I’m so lost but hope that I am
  • Options
    I am 7dpo and having all kinds of symptoms... full heavy breasts, lower back pain and cramps in lower abdomen. Do we think these could be signs of early pregnancy? The wait to test is a killer!!