Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies.

I have been diagnosed pcos 3 years back.

I m 28 married last year trying to concieve from day one still no luck.

My usual cycle is 40 days .

I m overweight and my bmi is 32 and my height is 5.5

My doctor gave me some birth control pills (dear 21 name) to be taken 21 days for three months to regularise my af.

I used for 3 months as said regularly inspite of its side effects.

After finishing the course i got my af continously for 3 months of 30 days cycle.

I got my last af on may 30th and still again no symptoms of it.

I m feeling like i m pregnant .

I have tender breasts ,nasuea, gum bleedings, heavy breasts,stomach cramps, frequent headaches, constipation, bloating, feeling heavy

But still my home pregnancy tests give me negative results.

But my instincts tell me that i am pregnant..

I had tried diff types of preg tests not even a single showed me a faint postive ..

Feeling low ..

Help me.out pls..
  • Options
    My period is late and I am never late. I've had pink and brown spotting today and I'm hungry but no appetite. I got a BFN 2 days ago so I'm on the way out to buy another and test again. I'm hoping the spotting is implantation (although it's late). We've only been trying for one month so this would be too good to be true if it was positive!
  • Options
    Hi all.

after some advice, i havent had a proper period since march 2017 as i went on the depo injection, however i had constant spotting etc. but for the past week i havent felt myself i feel sick, im constantly tired, heartburn, bloated, light spotting thats dark, backache i feel like im here but im not. i took a home test but it was negative i do have pcos so i no my chances are low but just wanted advice if anyone else has had this and if i should consult my gp?

thanks.
  • Options
    Hello I am trying to conceive and have finished a round of clomid and would be coming into my 6th week of pregnancy. This is if I could get a positive. I have most of the symptoms above (say 3/4s) and currently suffering constant nausea and had heart burn all night plus a two day period then spots. I just wondered if anyone has struggled for a few weeks to get a positive or if this is just me being desperate to conceive that I am looking for symptoms. Or even the clomid (although been about 8 weeks since my last dose). Plus I have a progesterone blood test Monday and wondered if this would show up a positive. If anyone has been through this or could offer any advice I would appreciate as going outta my mind.
  • Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

• Options
    I've taken three tests two digital one normal the two digital ones were positive but the normal one was negative does this mean I'm pregnant or should I go with the normal one that I took with the second urine I had please help x
  • Options
    ok so here goes... implanon was removed two weeks ago. 8days ago approx did the deed. had light pink spotting for couple days... tired and peeing frequently... how early can i test?
  • Options
    Hi, I am ttc after a missed miscarriage in January. I am 6 days late for my period which has been a normal 28-30day cycle. I have many symptoms of being pregnant, tired, sore boobs, nausea and some cramping. I did a PT last night and the result was negative. I still feel like I could be but also desperate for it to happen. Could I be tricking myself? I'm going to re-test in a few days. What do you think, could I be pregnant after all?
  • Options
    Hi, not sure if anyone can help. I think that I’m pregnant but not 100% sure nor done a test yet. For the past 5 days my breasts/ nipples have been really sore and tender, emotionally I’m all over the place, I’m always tired even when I have 9 hours sleep, I keep having day time naps, eating a lot, the worse. I’m always hot, temperature is high or low, dizziness, feeling faint at the worse possible moments, it’s not in the morning but more in the afternoon onwards, my sex drive has completely gone. Not sure what to do as I’m only 20, any advise ? X
  • Options
    Can anyone help me i took a test yesterday nd i dont understand it one line arcoss nd one down so if anyone can help me then help
  • Options
    Hi, could I be pregnant? I don’t get regular periods. I have been feeling nauseaus for about 2 weeks now, my stomach is bloated and my breasts are sore, getting bigger and getting heavy. I also have some back pain. I’ve been grumpy and moody. I’ve done pregnancy tests however they’ve come back negative however I do have the implant in my arm. I’ve had light bleeding the last couple of days
  • Options
    I’m always tired, eating more. Frequently going to the toilet

Please help if you can
  • Options
    I've had slight pain in lower abdomen around the ovaries area in both sides but mostly the right one. My appetite has increased for any food, but when I eat I get full quickly. Is it early sign of pregnancy, how anyone tried feeling like that?
  • Options
    Hi,

I’m 18 and not trying to conceive. I can’t remember when my last period was, I think it was the 6-9 of November so that would make me due the end of this week/early next week. I had sex on the 16th but only unprotected for a minute before he put on a condom. I’ve been experiencing back pain since then, and bloating/cramping. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? Took an early response test yesterday that was negative but thinking I took it too early.
  • Options
    my cycle was rt at 5 days late then i started a light then dark bleed. it is never late i go to the fertility doc tomorrow what should i ask him to test
  • Options
    i am looking to conceive at 39
  • Options
    Hello, I am new to this but I am looking for some advice, I thought i would have had my period by now, my last period was on the 16th November 2016 and the time before that the 16th October 2017, however I still haven't come on. I did a test yesterday and it said negative however today I am feeling tummy cramps, very weird sensations, had a few waves of nauseous and I am now feeling quite tired and achy. I have tried to look up my new period date however i am not sure of my cycle duration.
  • Options

• Options