Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nov 15 Babies

Replies

• Options

Omg nevesmom! That's stinks about your milk drying up. I'm so sorry. Dang those formula cans don't last long at all then. 

Isaac and Hugo are so adorable. They look so much bigger than lorelei. we measured her at her doctors visit last week and she was 21 and 1/2 inches. She's so short. I suppose I'm not tall (only 5ft) But lots of babies are born at her current heigth. ahe growing though so that's all that matters. How long are the little guys? 

• Options

image Hi ladies, 

so intresting you say that as I was going to post today after my visit to the weigh clinic- Hugo is apparently underweight!? 

he will be 18 weeks at the end of the week what are everyone's baby's weighing now? I don't know how long Hugo is but is much taller baby than me and my partner I'm 5.1 and he is only 5.7 ( on a good day lol ) he is still in 0-3 months clothing 3-6 falls off him. 

Were off for a little Easter break and im gutted as the outfits we have bought Probebly won't fit. 

lovely to hear everyone touch base again X 

• Options

Alba it's exactly the same for us. Lorelei will not fit her Easter outfits. I was trying to see how I might tayler them to fit her. 

• Options

imageimage

Few recent pics of Eliott rocking his porridge face lol! Back to work in 2 week :( 

• Options

supersquish, he looks GREAT! Who's having Eliott when you head back to work? 
    Mind if I ask, as we have another lady in our Jan 16 babies thread who's little girl looks like she has a hernia, how did Eliott's present?

• Options

Hi ladies, we were wondering if you might let us know on this thread how long you stayed in hospital after having your baby? Apparently in the UK we have the shortest stays in hospital, so we'd love to see how it compares nationwide.

• Options

@helenmfm I've posted before and after pics for kayagh. Sounds like her daughter has a umbilical hernia which they tend to leave to heal by them self x

• Options

Thanks for posting supersquish on the Jan Babies thread - really kind of you.

While we're here, can of you who had c-sections help this lady who's utterly petrified of her impending section? She's on this thread...

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.

• Options

Hi ladies 

hope all ok 

after a bit of advice, Hugo hates hates hates Tummy time he wants to go forward not up! I'm worried he should be having more ?but ive now got  new issue he will only do most things stood up! image He's not even 5 months and he's grunting so badly if I put him down flat he screams the only way I can do things like get him dressed feed etc is stood up. 

should I still be doing TT even though it causes him distress? X 

• Options

Ahhhh he is so gorgeous! So strong! I was under the impression that Tummy time is to strengthen their neck muscles, so standing surely does that too? I could be wrong though? He'll be walking in no time! I thought Oliver was strong but he's a little weakling compared to Hugo! Xx xx 

• Options

That makes me feel better Lola I think it is for strength over all but I keep seeing all these baby's having TT and he just really can't stand it. 

I must stress obviously Hugo can't stand fully un aided lol. 

he is so strong i am coverd in bruises lol x 

• Options

Hi I've not posted for a while.  lovely to see how the babies are growing and changing. . 

Alba, Elliott too is not a fan of TT but like your Hugo is strong. He doesn't like to lay flat, always trying to sit up.  I'm not worried about lack of TT as it didn't exist when my big children were small and they developed just great. And when you say underweight is it because he's slipped down the chart?  I would try not to worry,  as long as he's gaining,  not losing weight,  is content and producing wet/dirty nappies.  the health visitors were twitchy about Elliotts weight for weeks and it got me over anxious.  I should have just trusted my instincts as it was all just fine. 

image here's Elliott at 14 weeks, trying out his pram in the sitting position. 

• Options

Alba B, Hugo is doing FANTASTIC! He looks so strong already.

sunny5, it was a big deal when we put our babies in the sitting position in their buggy - how's Elliott taken to it?

Lolalove, got any new pics of Oliver? We'd love to see him.

• Options

Aw all babies are doing so well!! Tallulah is the same re always wanting to be upright and on her feet... she is getting better at tummy time though!! 

What age is everyone going to put their little ones into the sitting position in the pram? I know Tallulah would much prefer it when out and about but the recommendation is waiting until they are 6 months... What ia everyone's thoughts?? X

• Options

image I have just had my first outing with Hugo in the upright position I was the same I really anxious to keep Hugo in the carry cot I was gutted in fact but he desperately want to be out and looking about. 

The trip was so much more easier with him because he could see I think the time is right. 

as i have  stokkee xplory and the carrycot is large you know I was told to leave Hugo in there up to age 1! But when he is able to sit in aided why would  do that for. X 

• Options

This is Tallulah practicing her ballet moves already x

• Options

That is such an incredible pic TutuRose! Look at your gorgeous girly! Killer outfit too!

• Options

Aw thanks Danielle... She's got better moves than me already!!

Alba I really think Tallulah would be happier upright in the pram but she just still seems so small!! How old is Hugo now and how much does he weigh? I'm just between wanting to put her upright to make it more enjoyable and keeping her in the carrycot because she's already getting older too quickly for my liking haha x

• Options

Hugo is coming up for 5 months, the  has a 5 point harness which is why I am able to strap him in so securely as he does seem small however his happiness is just as important. 

Hugo is just coming up for 14lbs X