Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

April 16 Babies

Replies

• Options

Hi all! dori, how did the 'date' go? 

Purple Star, dare we ask how's the Pokemon collecting going (some of the girls on the July 16 Babies thread were chatting about this the other day - it really is massive isn't it!)

Ans hello everyone else too - we hope you're all doing well. We don't suppose any of you had prolonged bleeding post birth? If so, might you be able to help this newbie we have? Her thread is over here...

• Options

We've started this new thread about PokemonGo (cough Purple Star cough) and thought you might find it interesting... would you name your baby after a Pokemon? 

• Options

Hah I don't get much chance to play to be honest but I'll have a look later :) 

• Options

hello ladies 

i hope all mums and babies are doing well. 

I have started food testing on Adam and wanted to know if anyone else has? 

Also what are you using to relieve teething pains? I have always used Nelson teething granules on all my children but i don't feel it's enough relief for Adam. I don't use BOnjela as it has alcohol in it so any ideas advice would be much appreciated.

• Options

Hi smileyface hope you little man are well. 

Dulcie has had a few fruit baby rice pots and she loves them!! I tried her on a dinner yeterday of chicken and carrot but she wasn't having any of it. I'm not replacing her milk in anyway yet, it's just nice to give her some different flavours. The fruity ones are her favorites. Good luck.... its messy! :)

X

• Options

Hi all, we hope you're doing well? How are those babies of yours doing? We've started a new thread today about what's a great gift to give to a new mum? Did you guys get anything good? If so, won't you come and tell us on this new thread here please? 

• Options

Hi all, are any of your babies suffering with colic? If so, would you like to try and test some anti-colic bottles for us? If so, please PM me with your email addy asap. 

• Options

Hello everyone,

We just wanted to stop by and let you know about two threads we’re talking about today.

The first is a competition we are running with Dulux. If you have a child who can draw, and fancy trying to nab £500 B&Q vouchers, just have your child draw a picky of their dream bedroom and ask them to tell you about it. Please do read the opening post about how to enter. 

The second thread is about Christmas! Yup, some people are already doing their Xmas shopping… is this insane, or do you think it’s better to start to early! That thread is over here! 

Thank you! 

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing really well and enjoying the sunshine!

Today we are talking about swaddling your baby - did you swaddle or not? Please do come and let us know on this new thread over here! 

• Options

Hi everyone, are any of you having trouble posting via your mobile phone? If so, could you head over to this thread please and let us know? 

• Options

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? We've not heard from some of you in a while, so we areally hope all is well?

We wondered, when you named your baby, did any of your friends and family reveal they didn't like the name? If so, won't you tell us about it on this NEW thread? Thank you!

• Options

Hi April mums, we hope all is good. We are looking for a handful of babies to test some play mats and other toys for our forthcoming Toy Awards... your baby would get to keep any toys tested and you would have to provide feedback via video (recording your child with the toy), so if you are interested, please can you drop me an email to: contactus@madeformums.com with this information: 

Full name
    Child’s name
    Child’s date of birth
    Mobile number
    Postal address

This is on a first come, first served basis! Thank you. 

• Options

Hi ladies. Hope you are doing well. Joseph is going to be 5 months old in 9 days time. I can't believe how quickly it's going!!

I did a shift at work on Friday (just a one off as I'm not going back properly until January) and it was quite nice to be someone other than Ame/Joe's mum for a few hours.

Here are my two monkeys having a cuddle the other morning :) 

• Options

Hi ladies. 

You're right purple star, it's going way too quickly! Dulcie will be 5 months in 10 days. 

We went to the zoo yesterday, she really took notice of the animals. Especially the ones we could pet. She's got real ccharacter now :) 

Starting workin from home at the end of the month. Not full day, I'll see how we get on! Lol

Xx

• Options

Dulcie is absolutely gorgeous and I love her dungarees.

Has anyone thought about weaning yet? Any plans when you'll start ? x

• Options

Hello,

Can I join in? 

I was here when our site merged over from another site but left when I was struggling with TTC. -Waves to Ps!)

Well I now have a little boy born on the 12th of April 16, Elliot Arthur.

Can't believe how fast time is going! Where are our little babies going? 

The day he was born

image and Elliot now :)

• Options

Welcome ChocolateCupcake88! X

Your little Elliot is absolutely gorgeous! 

My little girl was born on the 2nd. :-)

• Options

Thank you:) 

We are a little bit besotted with him(After a really difficult TTC journey).

Just about to read all of the thread to meet you all and youe babies!

• Options

Welcome ChocolateCupcake88, were you a Mumdrummer?  You have a very handsome little boy there! We're really glad to have you here.

Purple Star - when you're ready, we have a great app to help you on your way with weaning called Baby weaning recipes. 

MummyFee, how is your baby girl doing? 

• Options

Hi Danielle,

Yes I was on Mumdrum :)

Thanks for the link to the app I have been looking at weaning atm (Trying to get my head around it)