Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• Options

you are absolutely right Louise 😂

It’s Isaacs birthday today, have a very excitable 7 year old on my hands this morning! 

Xx

• Options

Hope everyone is ok .

Daniels in bed having his bottle but looks so cheeky already 

• Options

Happy birthday Isaac!! 🎂

• Options

Hope patrick is okay today Katt and Charlie he's beautiful 

• Options

Hey ladies a little update from Lanzarote 

ollie and my OH have come down with sickness n diahorria ! Wonderful as if they haven’t both been poorly enough at home recently ( sarcasic tones ) 🙄 both spiking temps ollies is currently 38.3 i feel like I just want to come home 

• Options

Lillian I I hope they get better soon

• Options

Oh no Lillian, not what you need. Really hope they get better soon (and you avoid the bug)

• Options

Oh dear hope they both feel better soon Lillian sending you all love xxx

How is everyone today 

• Options

Oh no Lillian! That’s not good! Hope it all improves soon! 

Hope isaac had a good birthday bincey!! 

• Options

Thank you ladies he had a lovely day, albeit manic! I lost 6lb too so was double celebrations 😂

Hope everyone is ok. 

• Options

Oh no Lillian! I really hope everyone’s on the mend so you can enjoy the rest of your holiday xx 

Well done Bincey! 😃

• Options

Hey all hubby is much better now ollie not so much he’s got a cough and is wheezing which he had the cough Before we came n still got a upset tummy but no more sickness .... he had explosive diahorria last night in the dining Area and it went all in the high chair and everywhere ! It was soo funny n awful at the same time. He’s decided he wants to wake up every night too for a couple of hours soo all abit exhursted n we had a leek in our bath room which has ruined most of our toiletries ...... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t say I’m really enjoying it so far but hey still have a week left let’s hope It gets better 

• Options

Sorry ladies...been a week from hell. 

Firstly, sorry to hear about Ollie. Hopefully he starts to feel better soon so you can enjoy your first holiday. 

Secondly, well done on the weight loss Bincey and hope Issac had a good birthday. 

Thirdly, hope everyone is doing good.

Well Monday at work was fine. Got in on time and was glad to see everyone. My husband took me for lunch and I had a big glass of wine. Got home and my inlaws brought the kids home around 330. Patrick had fallen at softplay and banged his ear. By 730 we were at OOH as the swelling went crazy .image

They were debating to send us to A&E but they spoke to ENT and decided to send us home but got an appt there at 11 to have it checked.

Tue I went to a work conference on the back of 3 hours broken sleep. I was a mess. Had a doc appt and theyve upped my antidepressants. 

Tue night my inlaws appear. They had the results of my SIL toxicology report. It turns out she had taken prescribed dihydrocodeine but then had taken a tablet  etizolam which was withdrawn in October last year and she was never prescribed the.

• Options

So they have no idea how she got them but  combination has stopped her heart. 

Last night I left the bath running and went out. flooded the whole fucking house! 

Just been cleaning up but need to get ready for the hospital now.

• Options

Oh god Katt what a week you've had I'm so sorry to hear about your SIL I suppose the only good thing is that you all know what happened to her and hopefully that brings your oh and her parents a little closure. I hope patrick is feeling better poor baby I saw the other day he had banged his ear I did comment on here saying I hoped he was okay but obv you hadn't been on. 

Lillian I hope ollie feels better soon poor little guy xxx

• Options

Oh gosh katt!! Is Patrick okay? Ha the swelling gone down? Sorry about your sil, sometimes having the results makes it no easier to understand. 

Well done bincey, 6lb is fantastic! 

Hope your holiday improves Lillian!

weve got a health review tomorrow but not quite sure what it is about. 

• Options

Katt I'm so sorry you've had such a bad week. At least it's the weekend soon xx

• Options

Oh gosh Katt what a bad week, hope Patricks ear gets better soon. 

Lillian really hope you manage to enjoy the rest of your holiday. 

Thank you ladies, im out tomorrow celebrating our redundancy and im out Saturday eve for my birthday. But really hoping I can reign it in and stay relatively happy. I’ve got so much to loose. Hope everyone else is ok

x

• Options

It sounds like you’re doing great bincey. I’ve just started the Paul McKenna gastric band hypnosis. Have done it for 2 days and not been hungry at all and not really thought about food. Doubt it will continue though.