Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Thank you xx

• Options

Happy birthday for tomorrow hun it was hubbys birthday today too 

• Options

Thank you, hope he had a lovely day x

• Options

Happy birthday bincey!! Did you hear anything from Joshua? 

• Options

Thank you, i eventually found out everything had been posted on fbook (which I don’t have) I did have a picture and a happy birthday message posted on twitter though. That was lovely. 

• Options

Hope you had a good birthday bincey xxx How's everyone doing Charlie's officially 11 months old now and toddling around holding onto things 

• Options

Hi ladies how are you all xxx

• Options

We are good can’t wait to come home tomorrow 

louise how are u coping with the charlies birthday a week today ? I just don’t know how a whole year has gone by newrly planning his party for Saturday 

• Options

Yes I can’t believe he’s been with us nearly a year! I’ve just finished buying his presents so need to wrap them now. Have just started buying my sons presents who will be 9 as his birthday is 26th June. How are you getting on with the planning? Have a safe journey tomorrow xx 

• Options

Am upset as just decided I want to get him a number 1 shaped cake but think I’ve left it too late to have one made. Birds used to do them but I can’t see them online to order anymore so will ask in shop tomorrow but think I’ve left it too late anyway 😞

• Options

I'm having the same problem Louise I'm trying to sort out a joint cake for the boys just hope I cn find something in time. Was Charlie the first baby to be born I forget cnt believe they're all nearly turning one 

• Options

No kayliegh ollie was born on the 19th and Charlie was born on the 20th xx 

• Options

I think...

Ollie - 19th

Charlie - 20th

Saoirse - 25th

• Options

Yes katt x how are u feeling about her birthday being so close ??

• Options

Oh wow Lillian he's not gone long now :) it's madness here this morning olly is going through the terrible twos all the time atm

• Options

That’s a gorgeous photo of you both Kayleigh xx

• Options

I'm more worried about turning 30 on Tuesday! Really don't know what's happened to my 20s

Got a busy couple weeks. I'm out on Friday with my gal pals for some cocktails. 

Saturday its my husband's cousin's 18th.

Sunday my mum is having a family party for me in the afternoon. 

Ive got Patricks nursery induction on Monday and then my brother is taking me to see flight of the conchords.

Tuesday ive got all the extended inlaws coming for cake.

My husband is in Bromley wed and thur. 

Friday we're away to Arran for hr weekend for my husband's uncle's 50th

...then Saoirse is 1 on the Monday!!!

• Options

Thanks Louise :) he always looks so ginger in pictures.

Katt sounds like a exciting new days ahead for ya

My oh is well and truely annoying me today 

• Options

Gosh katt you have a busy time ahead!! 

Whats he doing Kayleigh? 

Am pleased as managed to order a number one cake today and it’s got iggle piggle on too 😃

• Options

Can I ask where you got it from Louise I'm still struggling to get one emailed a lady but she didn't get back to me and times running out. 

Any ideas for good presents for a 1st birthday ladies?

He's just not helpful he doesn't do anything around the house and we're still struggling to Potty train olly and I'll keep sitting him on every 15 minutes or so and he will say don't force him if he doesn't want to baring in mind olly is wearing pants not a nappy qje doesn't know when he wants to go all the time yet feels like I'm undermineded sometimes