Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• Options

just wish it was easier 😂 oooh I’ve never thought about trying something like that. You will have to let us know how you are getting on. I can loose weight I’ve done it twice before but I need to learn to ‘change my lifestyle’ As opposed to dieting. 

• Options

You're exactly the same as me bincey. I've lost weight loads of times but always put it back on. How much do you need to lose? 

• Options

If I’m realistic 3/3.5 Stone. I put on so much being off work.

• Options

3 stone for me too 😞

• Options

We can do this together! 

• Options

Think my job makes me want to eat more it's so bloody stressful 

• Options

Yes we can bincey xx Kayleigh I can imagine your job is very stressful! Just about to go to bed so will listen to my hypnosis again but I always fall asleep as soon as it starts and don't know if my subconscious mind can still listen when I'm asleep 😂

• Options

😂😂😂 worth a shot! 

I'm much better when I’m in routine, and I’m too busy to eat crisps 🙈

• Options

Just wondered if anyone else is struggling a bit with seperation anxiety? Charlie is getting very clingy. He cries even when I pass him to his dad. Its lovely that he likes to be with me but it does make it tricky to get any jobs done. 

Lillian I hope your holiday is improving xx 

• Options

Ollie does but no all the time I find he has very clingy days n cried last week when I dropped him off at nursery which he’s never done 

it’s getting a little better but had to take Ollie to the medical center for antibiotics as he’s had a fever for four days now x

• Options

Charlie's still quite clingy Louise hes going through a phase where he never wants to be put down. How's Charlie getting on with his piano coz Charlie hates his now thinking of getting rid of it 

• Options

Hope ollies on the mend now he’s on the antibiotics.

Charlie still likes his piano and his jumperoo and the activity thing we did the product testing on. I suppose he’s not as mobile as the other babies so isn’t so bothered about being held in something 

• Options

Ollie loves his jumperoo too still I guess he likes the bouncing 

• Options

Ive got Patrick's 27-30 month review this morning. I'm in a right state 

• Options

Good luck Katt xx

• Options

Hope it went ok Katt?

Our Jumperoo went a while ago, he hates being contained in anything other then the buggy. Joseph is ok aslong as he can see someone, if I leave the room to do something he goes mad. He is a massive daddies boy too ☹️ Luckily for him daddy off all summer whilst I go back to work.

Today he tried out his little water table.

• Options

We’ve iust got rid of the jumperoo as oh says he didn’t use it (suppose was true but means he’s growing up). 

Eorry to heat about antibiotics Lillian, hope they help Ollie! 

How did i go katt? 

• Options

Aww look at him bincey 😍 bless him

How did it go Katt hows his ear now xx

My oh wants us to get rid of the piano coz he doesnt like it 

• Options

Hi ladies. Not in a particulary good way myself. We had the review and noted the developmental delays and some autistic traits he displays. While I've known something is wrong its horrendous to hear the words out loud. 

I went to enjoy my afternoon tea with the ladies in my family and david phoned me after 2  how Patrick had attacked Saoirse so felt I had to come home.

I need a cigerette a bottle of wine and time to myself.

• Options

So sorry to hear that katt. As you know , I’ve been through it myself so if ever you want to talk let me know. Big hugs xxx