Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Sending love katt he really does seem like a happy chappy x Charlie looks so dinky bless him looks like he’s enjoying his food ! 

• Options

Oh dear what did he do to saoirse Katt? That's why olly is being refered to the paediatrician as well because the nursery staff the doctor and me and my oh are worried about his developmental delays and also that he's displaying traits of autism he just doesn't seem to be able to connect with Charlie very well I told him off earlier for bei g tough to him. 

• Options

Hey ladies how are we all today 

• Options

We're fine. We joined the national trust today so went to kedleston hall. Was nice but my daughter was a pain. Fed up of her hormones! Charlie was a good boy though 😀

• Options

Hello ladies had a busy weekend, finishing today with isaacs party. lookong forward to bed tonight.

Joshua goes to Rome tomo and has to be at school for 5.30am 😔 so last minute re-packing his case. 

Hope everyone is ok

• Options

Sitting in a restaurant just me and Charlie. Had enough of hubby and moaning at the children so have come out and left them to it. Enjoying my tea 😃

• Options

Louise sounds great, I don’t blame you. Think sometimes they need to just realise how much you do. Hope your ok x

• Options

gosh sounds like you’ve had a busy weekend bincey. Hope isaacs party went well. Wow Rome sounds fantastic! How long is he going for?

• Options

It’s been crazy, and I’m glad I’m done with the older 2s birthdays. Party went really well thank you. He is away till Friday, hopefully He will have an amazing time! 

• Options

Sounds super busy hope he has a fantastic time me and Ollie have just been playing At the mini disco he was really giggling ! Bless him he’s much better now the antibiotics are working. 

Louise I don’t blame u Hun hope U enjoy your dinner. 

• Options

Aww bless you Louise I know that feeling wish my oh would help out with the boys a little more it can be so stressful at times. Today was a good day Charlie had his first bbq :)

I'm glad ollies feeling better now lillian 

• Options

Glad Ollie is feeling better, early start today and a restless night with Joseph. I’m shattered, got my letter through from hospital today too. I’m booked in to be sterilised 26th June, the day before I go on holiday!

• Options

Aww bincey can you re Arrange it ? Has your broodiness clamed Down now ? 

Im sick of being on holiday now I really wanna go home lol what’s worse is the wether is rubbish 

• Options

I would look to rearrange it incase you have any problems afterwards. Just did my 3rd day back at work. Starting to miss my babies x

• Options

awww Lillian and you were looking forward to it so much 😔 hope you have a better couple of days.

do you enjoy it whilst your there Katt?

i think I will always be broody, but another baby just isn’t really a sensible option. I can cancel once, 2nd time I’ll be removed off the list.

• Options

How daft though that they only give you a couple weeks notice, especially this time of year with summer holidays! You still going for it Bincey? 

• Options

Just had a big conversation with hubby about it, he doesn’t think it’s necessary to have it. Although we’ve both decided no more babies.

• Options

That’s such a shame lillian . Maybe have a couple of days in England later in the year. I have to admit we’ve never dared risk the children abroad cos of the water. 

Bincey hope you managed to get an early night xx

• Options

I’m still waiting to hear that Joshua is all settled in his hotel. Not heard anything since he left school at 6 this morning ☹️ It’s my birthday tomo and although I don’t really celebrate it will be weird without my big little man here xx

• Options

gosh that’s a long time to not give you an update! Hope they message soon. Hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow xxxx