Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2019 Babies

1235»

Replies

• Options
    Hey ladies!!
    havent been on here in ages. How’s everyone doing?
    Leila is 10 weeks now weighing 12lbs 2, everything’s going well! 

• Options

• Options
    Hi all, 
    how is everyone? Has everybody settled into parenthood? be lovely to have an update on all our little ones. 
    Isaac is 15 weeks today. He’s due to be weighed next week but was 15 pounds 5oz at 12 weeks so a real solid little man.
    we seem to have hit the four month sleep regression which isn’t fun. 
    x
  • Options
    Hi @Springstart1 lovely to hear from you. Glad to hear you and Isaac are doing great. About sleep regression all I can say is to keep up with your routine. It’ll get better.
    sophie is doing great, now 10weeks old weighing 14lb 11oz. It’s fun watching her grow everyday. She’s still breastfed. And sleeps very well like her brother. I have managed to sync their sleep and naps so I can have some baby-free time to myself 🤪 

hi @DanielleMFM, just wanted to say thank you for being amazing 😉 
  • Options
    @sharyoh awwww you are too kind! 😘

• Options
    Yeah I’ve become a hermit today and spent it nailing his naps a little bit. He was self settling and doing really well until about a week ago and it’s suddenly fallen apart so we’ve just tightened up our naptime and bedtime routines and got a blackout blind to try just make it a little darker for him. 

Its taking me 20 minutes to settle him and he’s having 45 minute naps which is the best we’ve had all week - he’s literally refused to nap this week. Thankfully, when we do get him down for the evening he is still sleeping through (for now!) 

glad to hear shes she’s doing well, can’t imagine doing this with another little one around! Sounds like you’re doing amazing syncing their naps! 
  • Options
    @Springstart1 it’s not easy...nap time is very important. My toddler still naps about 2hrs from 11am so  all I had to do was to make sure she settles down for a long nap around that time. 
  • Options
    Hello How is everybody and their little ones? 
    Mum just wondering if anybody can give some advice, the twins started weaning at about 4.5mths old and now 6mths and loving food. I’ve been making my own food but have just had a holiday where it wasn’t possible to make our own so used the Ella’s pouches and just wondering how much of a pouch is recommended for a meal! The twins had been sharing a pouch but thinking maybe they should have a pouch each? Has anybody else used these? 
    Hope your all well xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, it's been a long time! We hope this post finds you and your babies well :blush:

And a happy first birthday to your babies! We would love to hear how you're all getting on, and how your babies (or should that be toddlers!) are doing, so please do come and post an update, let us know what you're doing for then first birthdays, if you're back at work, we would early love to hear from you. 

Also, we have a lovely Toddler forum right here, if you fancy checking it out :smiley:  
  • Options
    Hey ladies , can’t believe it’s nearly been a whole year since we was waiting the arrival of our babies , aria is 1 on the 11th, she isn’t walking yet she just does a bum shuffle on the floor 😂 we haven’t plans for her first birthday as I’ll be working and she’s at childminders so probs just a cake and a takeout (for us) hehe! Hope everyone Else is doing well? Xx