Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2020 Babies

Replies

• Options
    Thank you both :) very reassuring! Wow @Metalchick tbats amazing that she sometimes sleeps until 8am!!

Ah @VRob123 exciting!!! We still haven't done the deed yet :/ I think having my smear test a few weeks ago properly put me off because it was so painful :( I wasn't expecting that after having a c section but I was almost in tears. Are you going to test? X
  • Options
    How are you @XOXO1? And @Wellcome1 did you test anymore? X
  • Options
    Morning ladies, hope your all well?? @SmithL35 denver still doesn’t sleep through the night he never has! But he does have bouts of sleep regression which just means he sleeps less than usual 🤦‍♀️ 
    My boobs never engorge anymore but have milk on tap as he’s up n down 24/7! He his having weight reviews every 2 weeks as he’s not gaining weight even tho he has breakfast, dinner and porridge at tea time! He’s still super tiny and weighs only 15lb at 6 n half months xx 
    my tests turned negative which in a way I am pleased as I start university in October! 
    This home schooling 6 kids with a baby who doesn’t sleep and a husband who is always away (military) is taking its toll on me and lockdown with no help makes things so much harder! 
    Is any of you Lincoln area?? Would be nice to meet when all this is over, cuppa n a chat and meet the babies 😊 
  • Options
    Oh bless Denver, do you have to take him somewhere to have him weighed? The health visitor still does home visits for Oscar but I wonder whether that is just because of the hospital visits 🤔

Ah I hope you're ok about the tests, I know you'd said before that you wanted another. But glad you have got uni to focus on :) what are you going to be studying? 

I can imagine the home schooling is hard going!!! We don't have any other children and I'm exhausted as it is 🤣 I wonder how much longer it will be like this. I'm only about an hour away form Lincoln I think, I would love to meet up one day! I'm so disappointed Oscar has hardly met anyone :( xx
  • Options
    @Wellcome1 were about 40 mins away from Lincoln. Would love to meet up! 

@SmithL35 I’m sure there is no way I’m pg so I probably won’t test. Although it’s normal, no periods makes you paranoid 🤣
  • Options
    @SmithL35 @VRob123 I’m still waiting for my period to arrive!! But still bf quite a lot so who knows when it will arrive!! 
    I’m studying paediatric nursing and start 4th October so really need to get this little man in a good routine!! 
    It would be amazing to meet as we have all been through this journey together and I would love Denver to meet your little ones x x 
  • Options
    @VRob123 @Wellcome1 I'm down Peterborough way :) yes a meet up would be great. 

Oh wow, paediatric nursing would be amazing to do! Good for you x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, 

pregnancy update: I think I’m around 6 weeks gone. The fear has somewhat subsided and I’m starting to feel very excited. The hormones have kicked in and I’m emosh thinking about my new little person ❤️. 
    Initially the thought of having 4 children made me feel a little insecure but the reality is family is EVERYTHING and I’m very lucky to have 4 children to love and to love me. So.... here we go again 😬💪🏼 Xx
  • Options
    I’m Northampton and a meet up would be so lovely xx
  • Options
    Northamptonshire 
  • Options
    Awww fab @XOXO1 🥰🥰🥰🥰 xx
  • Options
    @XOXO1 awww great!!! How exciting! 
  • Options
    @XOXO1 so happy for you lv 😊 have you made any appointments yet?? Please keep us all updated xx 
    how is everyone? I’m good just tired but they are not little forever!
    Denver is now sitting unaided no rolling or anything else yet tho! We are moving at the end of March so I’m hoping we can keep crawling at bay until after the move!! 🙏
    still no period it’s been 15 months since my last 1! 
    My garage conversion starts today! Super excited 😜 any one else had snow?? 
  • Options
    @Wellcome1 we’ve had snow but not as much as I would have liked, but I do love snow 🤣. Yes no period here either. Although I’ve got a paranoia test coming today 🙈. Would just like to get one and be back to normal. William doesn’t enjoy rolling either, perhaps once a week he’ll go front to back 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    @VRob123 I feel your pain with the no period stress! Doing a test will give u answers xx what are you hoping for?? I just want mine to return and get back to normal but with the amount of times Denver still feeds I’m not holding much hope of it returning any time soon!! 
    Please let us know how you get on xx 
    we had quite a lot of snow so had a snow day yesterday and took the kids sledging 😊 they had so much fun! It was so needed after the last 12 months xx 
    I think some babies just don’t roll? All my others did but Denver’s nothing like my others lol he’s definitely the one who broke the mould lol 
    he looks just like his brothers and sisters but he has such a different personality already! Xx 
  • Options
    I can’t believe I’m writing this, my suspicions have been confirmed! I’m happy to announce that I’m definitely harbouring a cake baby!! 😂. Looking forward to getting a period soon @Wellcome1 it’s getting boring now 🙈
  • Options
    @VRob123 OH WOW u had me then 😂 we can start our own club the no periods EVER club!! Strange how the body works! Are you happy with you result? X 
  • Options
    @Wellcome1 yeah I am really, I’d not dismiss having another but this morning with the 2 I’ve got has been hard 🤣. William is starting to wean so hopefully not much longer until AF appears. How much solids is Denver having? I think I read that he’s weaning x
  • Options
    Morning all. Ahh @VRob123 I had to reread that. I hope you're ok. Can I join the no period club?? 🤣 will they start once Oscar has less breastmilk then?? X
  • Options
    @SmithL35 yeah I’d say the more the merrier but I’m sure we’d like them back 🤣. Apparently so 🙈. However William will have breakfast, tea, a bottle and still have the same from me. The little chunk! I swear the last week he’s doubled in size!