Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March testing ladies- what is going on? lets update each

Replies

• Options
    I know exactly what you mean, we will have to test together hun (if you know what i mean lol) xx
  • Options
    i know the feeling, one moment i convince myself that i am feeling different and that maybe this month we did it and then suddenly i just thing i am about to get my AF.

I have had cramps today so i think AF might be making her appearance tomorrow... dont want to see her!!!

Good luck to everyone.... have a feeling i am out this month...
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, sorry to G/C! I didn't get the chance to test this month - AF got me today image Feel very low now but will start up the circus again next week - never thought that POAS would become the highlight of my day, pmsl

Good luck to all of you testing for the rest of the month xx
  • Options
    TJM- sorry to hear that she got you. I think she'll get me too this month!

Maybe next month will be our turn, really hope so...
    xx
  • Options
    Thanks trying82, hope she misses you this month!!

PMA PMA PMA!!! xx
  • Options
    Thanks TJm but i think she is insisting on a visit!!x
  • Options
    Sounds like my Mum lol!!!xx
  • Options
    af got me today. Well I least I didn't waste the other first response stuck in my drawer was going t and then would have had af a few hours later, what a waste!!
    Gutted but philosophical about it now and just hoping I can concieve a Xmas baby or Jan baby now
    Body is sooo cruel as cramps were different and had them for several days, boobs a bit sore and had odd mettalic taste in mouth for a while too!!! All good signs and then wham it came. Boo. Good luck all x
  • Options
    Aw im sorry the witch got you justmarried - sending you lots of babydust for a little christmas pudding! xxx
  • Options
    sorry to hear she got you justmarried. Our bodies do play games with us, not fair! christmas puddings sounds good too though!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear a few of you are out, its such a gutting feeling image

Still a few left though so fingers tightly crossed for you.

I'm on CD25 and have some serious PMT so am not holding out any hope! x
  • Options
    Having said I will not test, i will not test, i will not test, as think we missed the window this month, its getting really hard. I'm CD28 and last cycle was 31 so not technically late yet but it's doubly tough as know if we haven't cracked it this month, should really have 2mths off as we really should avoid xmas and jan birthdays as we already have everyone in the family then except DS! But can you stop when you start on this journey?!

My name is flirty filly and i am desperate to POAS! hehe
  • Options
    Good luck goonie - when you testing xxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear the witch got you JM! image
    I too think I'm out tbh. I just don't have that 'feeling' we've done it. With my previous pregnancies I've just known I've been pregnant from the day we conceived. Sounds corney I know!
    Also CM has gone from creamy to EW, a sure sign that progesterone is dropping and estrogen is rising. It's just a matter of time for me I think ladies image If my temp takes a nose dive 2muro, that is well and truely it!!
    Fingers crossed we have a few BFP's soon though!! x x x
  • Options
    BroodyKate I'm going to test on Saturday but have very little PMA image

Its so hard!

Good luck for Friday!

Ooh Sugar 'n' Spice I didn't know that about the hormone change affecting cm and I thought I knew everything I've read so much!! Thanks image x
  • Options
    Thanks goonie and good luck to you too xxxx
  • Options
    Yeah we can test together on friday kate if the witch doesnt come, in a way i would like her to though, just so i know where i stand x
  • Options
    Its a date for friday then (hopefully AF will hold off for us both) xx
  • Options
    ha ok Kate, i really think im out thou, surely a FR test would pick up the pregnancy hormone at CD28 if i was PG? x
  • Options
    I dunno, crazier things have happened, if I am not mistaken Rosemary did a test around our time and got BFN and then a couple of days later got BFP so could be hope for us!! xxx