Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2019

Replies

• Options

Hey littlebirdie!

i have had my flu jab already literally the week before I found out I was pregnant as I am a nurse so it’s encouraged as part of our job. They are nothing to worry about, I was fine following mine ☺️

• Options

My flu jab was fine too :) 

just wandering has anyone had a scan that has shown a bleed below the sac before? The bleed is small and the baby is happy and has a good strong heartbeat and measuring perfectly for the dates but they are slightly concerned about the bleed. I haven’t had any spotting or anything yet so hopefully all is okay but still a worry. Baby looks so cute though! Love him or her so much already ❤️

.image

xx

• Options

bleeds are quite common, they tend to drain away or just absorb. They will keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t get bigger. Don’t worry x

• Options

Marnie92 thank you, I ended up popping to Sainsbury’s after work noticed a poster in the pharmacy across the road had Free Flu Jabs so popped in and had it done in 10 mins Xx 

• Options

Lydiaxox,

I don't think it's anything to worry about. I actually had a bleed on Tuesday evening, spent 12 hours in emergency and found out today that I have a small hemorrhage in my uterus. Mine isn't in the gestational sac though. They told me it was nothing to worry about.

The babies heart rate is at 160bpm and is measuring perfectly for 8wks <3 They also gave me medication for my morning (all day) sickness. Crossing my fingers it gives me some relief.

How's everyone else doing?

• Options

I’m sure everything will be fine. I’m doing well. Baby measuring 9 weeks 1 day now. Still can’t let my self relax though:( my sickness started bad this week, tends to be first thing on a morning when I’m hungry and also when I’m full! Can’t win lol. I tend to feel really sick when I drive too! I actually drive to clients on a daily bais in my job so hopefully my sickness will calm down. fingers crossed we are all ok xx

• Options

Hi guys I just found out I’m pregnant and wanted to join a group!! I shouldn’t be due until August but there’s not a birth club yet so hoping I can hang here for a while :)

• Options

Andreag1990 congratulations on your pregnancy! X

• Options

Congratulations Andrea! And thanks hopefulmama youve put my mind at ease. Hope you’re all okay now I can imagine a bleed can be reallu scary!

hope you feel better soon tinkerbelle, I thought I was over the worst of the sickness but it’s back with a vengeance this weekend! the first trimester is so bloody hard!!! Xxx

• Options

Thankyou guys!! When did the morning sickness start.... with my first i didnt start feeling poorly until the 8 week mark!! About 4 weeks now so ....

• Options

Morning sickness started from 4 weeks for me. .Just before I tested to confirm pregnancy. In first pregnancy it wasn't until around 6 weeks. Much worse this time round but acupressure anti nausea and sickness bands are really helping. Doesn't cure it but defo helps a lot x

• Options

Hi Andreag1990, we remember you!!! Huge congratulations, and we are so happy to have you back in another birth club! We have just kicked off the Due in August 2019 group, BUT you are more than welcome to stay here or join both groups! Whatever you like - there's no rules! 

• Options

Thankyou Danielle I think I’ll stay in both for now :) nice to have people to chat to!! My little girl is going to love being a sister!!

• Options

I need to call my manager today to tell her!! Hate that in my line of work people have to find out early but I work across 12 psychiatric wards and I have to ensure they don’t put me in dangerous situations 

• Options

Hi All! I’ve been a bit quiet on here as I haven’t been feeling too great! 

I’ve got my scan tomorrow and I’m absolutely terrified! Is this normal? I was having morning sickness and cramping but it seems to have stopped. I haven’t had a single bit of bleeding but I’m so scared when I go for my scan tomorrow they will tell me something has happened. 

in need of some advice 😔 xxx 

• Options

I’m feeling exactly the same. I had a scan and all was good! Notmw at 9 weeks 1 day. I feel completely normal, sickness gone and everything. Im back to being anxious! x

• Options

Thank you for the reply. I have everything crossed that tomorrow will be okay xxx

• Options

Me too, good luck. Let us know. I’m sure will be fine xx

• Options

Well ladies I have my first doctors appointment on Wednesday. How does it work? Will I be given my midwife and a scan date? does my midwife come to the house or do I have to meet her somewhere? 

First time so excited but nervous. 

• Options

Hi everyone! 

How are you all feeling? 

im 6w5d and I’ve been throwing up several times every single day since 5 and half weeks. Nothing seems to be helping. I’ve some anti sickness tablets but I throw them up straight away. It’s aweful. My book in appointment with the midwife is next monday at the hospital where I’ll be giving birth And then I’ll have an appointment end of December with my local midwife. But i Should know by end of next week when my first scan will be. so excited. I’m also going on holiday abroad next Friday so I’m hoping I’ll be feeling better. Hope you all have a nice day!