Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

December 2018 TTC

Replies

• Options

Hello again ladies! I am jumping over from the November thread as well. Expecting AF in about 3 days. I was hopeful that AF wouldn’t show until today when I started cramping so now I have given up on that idea. This was our 4th cycle officially TTC so entering our 5th, but with my long cycles it has been almost 5 months already (I quit the pill in July after being on it for 16 years...I am somewhat worried about that detail).

Lea & Jessicaanne, I have been having the same issue with mostly dark blood. My last cycle was the first time I did OPK so I dont know if I was actually ovulating before. We will see how this months AF compares in a couple days.

Genabella, I totally understand your frustration. My family can’t fathom the stress surrounding TTC since not a single one of them planned their pregnancies...so to them me having never been pregnant must mean I am just the selfish person who doesn’t want children. Hang in there!

I am so grateful for you ladies for helping me to stay sane throughout this process!

• Options

Well it’s 4:50am in the UK and I have now come on full force! Why do I always come on in the middle of the night and why can you never find any paracetamol when you need it?!

• Options

DSW I wonder if this is a “thing” when coming off the pill ? I was on it for like 12 years too. I’m hoping it’s just my body getting back to normal. 

Well it is CD8 for me today of month 4. So it’s officially the start of SMEP. DTD this morning. Hoping this is the month ❤️

• Options

I'm on CD6 today af finished yesterday and I'm just so ready to get back to ttc every month I try to do smep I can never get hubby in the mood to do it three days in a row and it makes me so upset I'm still going to do it this month but I'm hoping after our talk last month it won't be an issue 😔

• Options

Stick to it this month Eclipsa! Will keep my fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for you. 

My hubby would do it 3 times a day if he could do I know he won’t mind lol heard loads of good things about smep though x 

• Options

Can anyone tell me if they think this is a evap line or positive test I can not work it out please help image

• Options

Hi all I haven’t been on here for a while due to work as myself and husband are in the military we have been Terri g for ages ovlarion tests having ... every day for a month all sorts or positions trying not to think about it folic acis drunken ... Nothing is working I took some tests over a year ago thinking it was positive but come back with a evap line so was gutted I have done this test today just randomly I am due to come on period in 5 days but just thought why not see as have no synptoms of period yet which I normally do please can u let me what u think evap line or positive? Just wanna see what people think before I get my hopes up and go to doctors tommorrow image

• Options

Hi all I was wondering if any of u could give me ur thought of my photo I can not work out if it’s a evap or positive I done 2 clear blue tests which I think come back positive so done a digital negative then done a first response just don’t want to get my hopes up as been trying with my husband for over a year but with both being IN military it’s hard many thanks girls x

• Options

Hi all I was wondering if any of u could give me ur thought of my photo I can not work out if it’s a evap or positive I done 2 clear blue tests which I think come back positive so done a digital negative then done a first response just don’t want to get my hopes up as been trying with my husband for over a year but with both being IN military it’s hard many thanks girls x

• Options

ThT looks like a positive to me. 🙌🏼🙌🏼 did the second line show up in the proper time window? 

• Options

Thank u for ur reply it did but Im still not 100% as first 40secs was one line then the other line was there but I’m not late I’m due in 5 days just thought I’d take a test as been feeling faint. As about a year ago I taken clear blue but found out it was a evap so I’m very werrie about getting my hopes up x

• Options

Looks positive to me!! 

• Options

Thank u fingers crossed x

• Options

I agree, looks positive 

• Options

CD 9 for me today. Following smep and dtd yesterday on CD8. Today’s the miss a day. So tomorrow will be dtd again and eill be the first day to start using OPKs. 

really Have all fingers crossed 🤞🏻 as AF would be due on 23rd December xx 

• Options

Lea, you and I are very close. I thought yesterday was my day 8 but it turns out it’s today. But we dtd yesterday anyway. Should I skip Today And tmr and continue on Wednesday? Or should I just stick to every two days Even though we started a day early? 

• Options

Hey deedee. I’m really not sure. Maybe just dtd tonight as it’s your day 8 and then skip tomorrow and dtd on day 10? 

is This your first time doing smep? Xx 

• Options

I don’t another first reaponse wish i took photo but had to be quick as work. says 45 secs first line then took just over2 mins for other line to appear still thinking it could be evap line, got a tiny bit of blood what do u lot think 

• Options

I think from ur previous pics it’s a positive. If you are worried about it maybe you should get a digital that will tell you for def as it will actually say the word pregnant and give u a time frame. Or maybe go to the doctor for confirmation 

• Options

hi again ladies so I feel like I'm going to explode soon with all this pressure of ttc so bit of a rant coming up. No one knows we are trying not even my mum. Today she tells me that her friends daughter is having a baby and then goes on to tell me isn't it awful she's having really bad morning sickness and she's got to have her baby abroad because they originally wanted a June baby but fell straight away so now it's due April so can't have it in this country. If you could have seen my face I literally could have lost it there and then, I did a little bit but I'm Starting to feel like I need to come clean to my parents about our situation because the insensitive remarks are really getting to me! Anyone else find it hard to explain their situation to people close to them and how did you break the news that your struggle to conceive?