Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2016 Part 2

Replies

• Options

Thanks image will do

• Options

Thank you teeteee really worn out tonight so hoping I'll sleep feels like I have butterflies in my tummy! 

• Options

Hi Lorna how has your scan? 

5 days left for me eeeekkkk!! 

• Options

So happy to have seen my little sprout! Bladder was too full so I had to have a wee but stop mid way - that was interesting! Im spot on date wise 12+4 sprout gave a little wave to us. Hubby smiled from ear to ear! Got to inject myself daily throughout as Im high risk DVT so that is a little scary but Im sure I'll get used to it.

Trying to contain myself at work as Im waiting to hear about a promotion & my boss doesn't want to give them any reason not to give it to me. 

Hope everyone is doing well? :-) 

• Options

Awww lovely lorna! Hope mine goes as well as yours this time next week so scared but excited! xx

• Options

I felt the sane teeteee but you'll be so much more relaxed once you've had it done. I hardly slept last night & was ready to go at 6.30 this morning even though my appointment wasnt until 9.20! Every minute felt like an hour lol

• Options

O Lorna im so happy for you that everything went well. Makes me so excited for next week now it cant come quick enough!! 

• Options

Aw lovely scan picture lorna! :) fingers crossed for your promotion! 

I had my bloods done today as midwife couldn't last week at my booking appointment lol apparently I am "hard to bleed" haha! Hopefully now I get my scan date through- really anxious to find out if everything is ok :/ having a lot of similar symptoms to last time with DS (sneezing, fatigue, migraine) with added morning sickness and nausea with this one which my OH and mum reckons may mean girl lol but we'll see I guess!

hoping everyone is ok! x

• Options

Gm Ladies I have a quick question is anyone up for listening?

• Options

Hi SuperMom6, are you offically joining April? We'd love to have you!

Hi everyone else! We hope you're all doing well.
    Just popping by to say if any of you have older kids, we're giving away this fab toddler/preschool board game – come and have a look over here - simple as that.

• Options

Oh I hope so lorna so paranoid!! ill probably be the same & my appointment is midday gonna be twiddling my fingers all morning xx

• Options

Hi there Mummies, I hope you're all well. 

I had my 12 week scan yesterday! It turns out I'm due two days later than I thought, 4th April! The bloods were not pleasant I must say, my arm is still sore. 

Here are pictures of little one. :-) What do you all think, boy or girl?! Ximage

• Options

All these scan pictures are making me jealous Tuesday seems to far away lol.

Lovely scan picture mummyfee really clear.

Im guessing girl. x 

• Options

Those are lovely scan pics mummyfee! Glad it went well! Bloods do suck :/ pregnancy turns us into pin cushions lol 

i would also guess girl :D x

• Options

Thanks all :-)

mummyfee your pics are so clear! My sprout was wiggling & I drank too much water so my bladder was in the way lol 

• Options

Aww thank you Mummies! X

I drank a bottle of Pepsi (bad I know) before the scan as they say that makes baby move, and it worked! Baby moved their arms, legs, and turned over! The sonographer said we have a poser, which means taking after Daddy lol. 

Oh no, I have my heart set on a little boy! Lol. I'm going to have a private scan at 16 weeks as I can't wait any longer to find out! 

• Options

Lovely scan pics mummyfee!! Hope i have the same outcome as you both! Hope this week flys by! X

• Options

Supermum6 welcome and ask away :) Cx

• Options

my scans not til 19th oct but going to get a private one next thursday at 13:30 as seems an age ago that i saw bubba (will have been 3 weeks) :(:( im just terrified they will say no heartbeat :( xx

• Options

Im so there with you rabiaandriz.. Feeling exactly the same! Saw baby only last week but still feel so scared for next Thursday pray alls ok!! & the same for you xx