Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2016 Part 2

Replies

• Options

Ahhhh that's sweet.! Roll on October ay! Another month down lol x

• Options

Haha yer im really excited for October birthday, Halloween, hopefully will start getting a proper bump, which now i know im actually 13 weeks ive hardly got anything!! 

Im so happy atm i can't stop looking at my scan pictures can't believe thats my baby!! x

• Options

Hey ladies, had my first Midwife Appointment this morning, all went well and made it feel real! I thought I was 10+1 but she reckons I'm 11+1 so have my scan booked on the 9th. Not long to wait! Xx

• Options

That's good nalc12!! Always nice to be told your further along from tomorrow it's only 8 day countdown for your scan :) hope all goes well for you! Xx

• Options

Yes defo. Let's see if the scan says the same. Countdown most definitely on. Thank you xx

• Options

Hi ladies . Had an awful day yesterday . Had a bleed . Went straight in for a scan and all is ok with baby. Doc could not see any reason for it . It has been the worst 24 hours ever for me and my husband . Was so relived everything was ok but I'm still worried . I've been put on bed rest and given medication . Possibly a cervical erosion best case scenario. 

• Options

glad alls pk with baby, but how worrying for you both!! rest up and hopefully ull be feeling better in no time xx

• Options

Oh rach28 what a worrying time for you. Glad all is okay with baby. Get plenty of rest and take it easy xx

• Options

O Rach how worrying for you. Glad everything is ok with baby and make sure you get plenty of rest. x

• Options

got private scan at 1:30 :) xx

• Options

How did you get on rabiaandriz? Xx

• Options

moved 3 days forward so due date 24/04/2016, baby was waving itsimageimage arms and legs at us

• Options

was totally amazing, cant believe its finally happening after nearly 10 years of trying for baby number 2!! :D cant wait til NHS scan on 19th now xx

• Options

Awww rabiaandriz you must be over the moon.

How did you get on yesturday Teeteee? x

• Options

i am yes, cant wait for next scan n babys arrival now xx

• Options

I am so excited for babies arrival cant stop thing about holding them for the first time. x

• Options

me either, me n hubby are so excited its going to feel all fresh again for us, and our daughter who has SEN (she will be 10 2 months after I give birth!!) will be a great big sister I'm sure though she doesn't understand much abt me being pregnant atm and it will take her a few weeks to realise baby is staying lol..i love kids, have told hubby whilst my body seems to be in working order again pregnancy wise i want to hopefully try again after this babys born and keep on while the ovens hot haha he then replied saying he wants 10-15, i said not that many thanks im not a machine haha xx

• Options

Awww haha take it he wants his on football team lol.

This is our first child so very excited and nervous really want to be a good mum. xx

• Options

yep he defo wants football team lol this feels like our first all over again with the massive age gap haha but so excited, its an amazing feeling ull love it theres nothing better xx

• Options

HI ladies hope you have all had a good weekend. 

Is anyone else still being sick im 14 weeks tomorrow and still being sick every morning! still struggling with eating food too. xx