Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

i know i was so excited for today and it feels like my world has come crashing down. xx

• Options

Estar I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself xx

• Options

I'm so very sorry Estar x look after yourself x

• Options

Aww Estar that's so sad. Xxx 

• Options

Estar, we are so sorry for your loss. We're going to drop you a PM now x

• Options

So sorry for your loss Estar xx 

• Options

Hello all. Lisil has given me the link to the forum as I was part of the trying again forum where the ladies on there are all very supportive and like a little family. 

Anyways, here I am. 14weeks and due 10th April with our 4th Baby after 2 losses xx

• Options

Hi Charley! Welcome! 👋🏻 

• Options

Glad the linked worked Charley :-)

• Options

Glad the link worked Charley :-)

• Options

Thank you 😊 xxx

• Options

Welcome Charley x

• Options

Welcome :) 

• Options

Hi Charley, welcome to the April group 😁 xxxxx

• Options

Welcome Charley87, so wonderful to have you here and wishing you the stickiest of beans. And huge thanks to xLislx for getting you over here too - the more, the merrier! 

• Options

Welcome charley! And congratulations 🤗

How are all your symptoms ladies? 

• Options

Hi everyone, we've just started a new thread about private early pregnancy scans, and if you've had one, we would love to hear from you on this thread here. 

Also, today is your last chance to enter this sponsored discussion about advice you've had from your parents - there's a £150 Amazon voucher up for grabs! That thread is here.   

• Options

Hi All,

Just after a bit of advice on Blood Pressure, I naturally have low BP at my first midwife it was 100 over something I cant remember, That was high for me probably because I was anxious.

I feel dizzy and sick anyway which I thought was normal but as a fluke one of my work colleagues brought a machine in and I have been using it a few times throughout today and its been as low as 89-50 the best reading I have had is 93-54 should I be worried? x

• Options

I don't  really know to honest but if you are concerned and don't feel well I would consider ringing gp or midwife just to mention it, they will be able to advise you 

• Options

Morning ladies, 

No change in symptoms for me, still struggling with appetite especially in the evening and nausea on and off. Had a bad day Sunday couldn't keep anything down but haven't been sick since so thats a bonus. 

Getting more nervous about my scan on Sunday the closer it gets. Trying not to get my hopes up too much until I can see a heartbeat but really want to be able to share a pic with you all. Keeping everything tightly crossed x