Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2018 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Love the progression pics MrsG - Bump is looking gorgeous xx 

• Options

Thanks Becky for the boots tip, have pads to buy so will go get some & use my new points card 👍

• Options

No problems Swilk, anything to help us all save a few pennies 😊

• Options

Lovely pictures again ladies and it’s mad isn’t it. Ive done progression pictures and I’m aware that I’ve obviously got bigger but looking at pictures makes it more real haha. 

I brought a second hand Medala electric pump from a friend for £50 so I was happy with that as it’s the pump I support ladies with at work 😃 I’ve Never breast fed before so being my 4th and doing something new is quite exciting but scary at the same time. I’m not going to kick myself if myself or baby don’t get on with attachment etc as I’ll just express. Good deal with the pads at boots Becky, I think I will have a look and top up as they’ll always be needed lol x

• Options

I've probably got too many now (4 packs) but I ran out last time and got some sainsburys ones and they were nowhere near as good so got extra this time. Boots ones are softer/more padded which is definitely better especially if you've had stitches. 

Loving the pics MrsG xx

• Options

It’s nice to hear what has been tried and tested and works regarding pads, I brought Some from ASDA but wasn’t sure if they would be any good, thanks Becky :-) 

• Options

I used Morrison’s own for after my loss and they were ok too. Comfortable and soft but will definitely try boots ones too. in regards to breast pads though, can anyone recommend a brand? Becky would you say boots are good for those too? I can’t remember what I had 5years ago 🙈 but with trying to breast feed I want something that will catch everything that baby doesnt but will also help nurture the breasts rather than be like sand paper lol x

• Options

Not tried the asda or morrisons ones but nice to know the morrisons ones are OK too. Don't really know about breast pads as I don't really need more than a couple, as my meds keep milk production to a minimum, but the boots ones are convenient and easy to use but they may not be the best out there. I'm sure someone else will have a better idea than me. X

• Options

image 26+5 weeks and starting to feel big and occasionally uncomfortable, needing pillows to prop me up when sitting and bump pillows in bed now. Going to book my delivery suite tour on Monday and got to book in my hv visit after I got the letter the other day. All starting to hurry along now. 

• Options

Looking fabulous Becky xx 

so lucky you get to do a tour, I was told no, it’s too busy :-( 

• Options

Thank you ☺ Hopefully, they do say if it's too busy they won't be able to do it. Had it booked last time for September 9th unfortunately I gave birth September 8th so never did get to see what it looks like. 

• Options

Me and my partner took my partners kids with us to see our baby today in the scan I cried the whole way through! My baby's just perfect! 😍😍imageimage

• Options

Beautiful bump and scan pictures ladies 😊 Thanks for the boots info Becky I ordered some. I also saw this and thought it was so cute and that price! Unbelievableimage 😊 I also use the tommy tippee breast pads have a look at the reviews they are great. X

• Options

***Tommee Tippee

• Options

Loving the scan and bump pics.

Where did you find that bargain Rachel? It's super cute!

• Options

It's on eBay lovely, just search newborn infant baby pram handbell 😊

• Options

Ive got that Rachel. It’s a lovely toy. xx

• Options

Aww lush Charley 😍 I ordered one as soon as I saw it, so cute xx

• Options

Thanks Rachel will be ordering one of these!

Started sorting through clothes today. As you can see I've not got much new born stuff. Do I really need it or is it just a waste because she won't be in it long? Would she be ok in 0-3 months straight away? First time mum feeling a bit confused haha