Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Sure they make a plan for u hun is horrible not knowing i got thrush now its flipping itching like mad weird as when i had bleed and went to hosp triage  had a swab done thry rang me just a min ago saying it came bk with thrush and only got thrush today said i can phone see tommrow get prescription as it be on there system or something xx
  • Options
    Oh hunnie poor you sound like none of us havin a easy time of it the now lol x
  • Options
    No we're not are we lol we're all getting thro tho all worth it in the end xx
  • Options
    I was at hospital today and being put on insulin, anyone else taking it? I’m not the best with needles so freaking out a bit lol xx
  • Options
    End is near hunnie not be long at all now I am on injections but it blood thinning ones been on them from 12 weeks x
  • Options
    Nice growth spurt @Jwebster82!!! 
    That’s what my baby weighed the other day!

Sorry everyone’s having a hard time. This baby journey isn’t necessarily easy is it. 
    The end is definitely in sight though!

well I haven’t heard back from the gd test from last Monday so I’m assuming it was ok. God knows.
    I’m just so excited to see pics of all these gorgeous babies and meet my little lady!

I have 5 and a half weeks left in work! Doing gcse marking at home too so feeling shattered but it’ll all help for when the baby arrives!

I’m liking Matilda, Penelope/Pennie or Nell for short st the moment but this seems to change every few days!!! Haha.xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 i cant wait for pics too of all are gorgous babies wonder which one of us gets there first lol the count down is killing me lol and god ur busy  i like the name maltilda very cute cxx
  • Options
    How many weeks were you when you got scan last week @EmJ3 Racheal I think you could be 1st as you had pre term baby’s x
  • Options
    @AlisP yeah officially finished work :) and not back until the end of April!! Kinda hoping baba is two weeks early so not premature but so I get more time with her :)

My body is really sore now had pains in hips, legs, ribs today.... wondering when I will next get a good sleep!!
  • Options
    @Jwebster82 Had my scan on Sunday so 29 1/2 weeks!

@Andreag1990 happy early maternity leave!!!

i think @Rachel158 will be first too!!
    xxxx
  • Options
    I saw the consultant yesterday, to make a plan for delivery, she made me feel like I had wasted her time and booked again for 36 weeks! 
    Baby is breech, has been since I had a scan at 27 weeks, so got to have a scan again  at 36 weeks and see whats going on, until then I'll be bouncing on my ball and standing on my head Haha! 
    I've got 2 weeks left at work and I cannot wait to finish now.
    I had a massive emotional meltdown last night about worrying about my son (its bis 6th  birthday this weekend) and how he will cope as his autism will add additional challenges, how I'm being a rubbish mum at the moment as I am so uncomfortable and what happens if I die in labour! I know its overly dramatic but i just broke down. My son was in a&e Sunday with an allergic reaction and just wanted me to hold him, which of course I did even though he was balanced precariously on my lap and it was boiling hot in there but I worry about not being around for him when he needs me. 
  • Options
    @Sebsmummy my daughter is 5 and has hfa and adhd and shes been REALLY chanllenging last few days. 
    With regards to pregnancy, diet alone isnt controlling GD as well as it was so will prob have to go on metformin tablets for the last few weeks. I think shes folded in half or something cos bump has dropped really low but shes massive so dont know where/how shes hiding the size she is. Last scan at 30 weeks est weight at 5lbs which is obv only an estimate but leg length, head circumference and tummy circumference are off the scale and those are accurate measurements.
    Im 33 weeks on fri
  • Options
    Oh girls big hugs it’s a worry for everybody I just stressing if my wee monkey stays breech as I can’t have a section as I told him with my daughter beening in wheelchair she still in nappy’s stuff she nearly 12 not smaller than me height so I hoping www man moves he should as wasn’t breech other week omg @Sebsmummy you are very very low wonder if you going go soon x
  • Options
    We will see 2 /4 weeks time we will see if he arrives girls got scan 26th this month see how much he weighs consustant after up there all day waiting long day it get so busy up there  love all the bump pictures coming along tho lots of baby boys lately xxx
  • Options
    Not long now Racheal I got bottom of wat counsltant wants talk about birth just looked in my wee book looking like he might be taken me in 30th July now x
  • Options
    Oh could be seeing it baby pic first then hunny my thrush is savage today rang doctors maternity aint got hold of them yet gotta wait till this afternoon to see if i can pick up prescription hope so it's itching and sore as im wriggling all over the place here xx
  • Options
    Oh no tHars sounds so sore I hope there get you sumthing right away nothing worse x
  • Options
    @Rachel158 ive found a shallow lukewarm bath with a dash of apple cider vineger really helps. Has to be the most natural one and it will say it contains the "mother". I use Braggs brand. After that lie on bed on a towel no pants, legs apart and let yourself air dry. U feel daft with legs akimbo but it does help
  • Options
    SaoirseK Thank you hunny i did soak in the bath and lie on bed like it last night dried woth the air its horrible thanks xxx
  • Options
    Got a pessary from doctors only 1 tablet to insert at night 500mg anyone been prescribed this b4 late in pregnancy bit worried coz ive lost my mucus plug  had premies and 30 weeks on friday ???? Anyone help atall xx