Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 5

Replies

• Options
    @EmJ3 because I have the gestational diabetes they want to monitor my blood sugars as I’ll have to fast :) 

@Sigsauer yea I bought a little paddling pool to put my feet in lol 

nighttime is the killer it’s unbearable it’s bad enough trying to get comfy never mind feeling like a furniss. 
    Anyone have swelling in hands feet and ankles? Mines are bad in the morning when I get up they are so tight 

xxx
  • Options
    I’m not getting notifications either for this thread, annoying x
  • Options
    Aww @Lmc92 that’s good that they’ll be keeping a close eye on you. Think I’ll be having an elective c section so was just being nosey!xxx
  • Options
    I'm not getting notifications either, I was but they have stopped in the last 24 hours @DanielleMFM any ideas??
  • Options
    @Lmc92 swelling might be due GD. Epsom salt bath might help..but don't stay in it longer than 15-20 Min.

About emails check your settings or if you have Gmail make sure you are getting any emails cos apparently they had a bug in the system that stop syncing.
  • Options
    @Andreag1990 I have been preparing her when was pregnant with showing her baby's stuff letting her get involved in helping be and after I also role played with her dolls she loves babys as well which helps she is very kind and gentle not jealous all children are different but I can't leave her in room alone or nothing as she rocks basket and will tip it over xxx
  • Options
    Sebsmummy said:
    I'm not getting notifications either, I was but they have stopped in the last 24 hours @DanielleMFM any ideas??
    Hi @Sebsmummy thanks for tagging me. Can we check, is everyone not getting notifications?
  • Options
    Oh @Rachel158 we've just seen he's here! Congratulations! 

• Options
    @DanielleMFM thank you yes had him Saturday xx
  • Options
    @DanielleMFM I'm not receiving notifications either xx
  • Options
    Ok guys, we are on the notification issue - will report back.
    @Rachel158 he is perfect! Hope you're ok, are you home yet? 

• Options
    @EmJ3 ahh amazing have you got your date yet? And is this your first section? Xxx
  • Options
    @DanielleMFM yes both home now xx
  • Options
    Yeah I think she will be fine just don’t want her feeling pushed out!! She does love her dollies and stuff and I’ve bought her a new one with a changing mat and stuff lol!! Xx
  • Options
    As bless just give her some one on one when u can as long as she gets that she be on there both be loved the same so be alright xx
  • Options
    @DanielleMFM From the end of last week my notifications all of a sudden started appearing in my junk folder instead of normal one and as of yesterday I’ve not received any at all. 
  • Options
    @Lmc92 they said the 8th August but I’m there next Monday for a scan so we’ll see!!! I’ve had an emergency section before but not a planned one!!! Last time I did at least 2 days of labour before it so I was shattered. Will be very strange this time!

@Jwebster82, I hope you’re doing ok!!!

I’m melting in this heat!!!

xxxx
  • Options
    I feel for u ladies still pregnant in this weather! Found out today little miss is quite badly tongue tied. That'll explain the agony of cracked and bleeding nipples. Its been
    horrendous. One suck on the worst breast did this :#

• Options
    @SaoirseK you poor thing! When is she getting snipped?
    Really feel for those of you still pregnant, this heat is a killer.
    Today was supposed to be the day my little lady was born and instead she's 13 days old. Can't believe how fast it is going. Weighed today and only 1oz off being back to birth weight 😍

• Options
    Aww your babies are gorgeous and your making me want to having my baby now lols. Congratulations ladies. I hope your all doing well.

saoirsek you poor thing. Do you have have anything to put on them. 

Sorry i have been really quite recently ive been really unwell and today i was sent up the hospital after seeing midwife as my baby heart rate is too high. I’m not back on weekly visits. I’m gutted but just hoping it nothing serious. The baby heart rate lowered enough to be sent home but its still on the high side🤦‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions