Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 5

Replies

• Options
    @SaoirseK that looks painful. It hurt me both times but I’m going to try again!

@ThuperRah she’s just gorgeous!

xxx
  • Options
    @ZoieS you poor thing. It’s good that they’re keeping a close eye on you and baby though.xxx
  • Options
    Sorry lady’s didn’t need be induced sweep done the job didn’t go in labour till 7.30pm delivery my boy at 9.03 so my quickest labour 1 hour 23 mins with gas n air no stitches born at 36 weeks he was 6lb 7 he tiny has tiny wee face ever pics don’t show how tiny he really is dx
  • Options
    Big congratulations @Jwebster82
  • Options
    Thai you hunnie totally in love with pics my pals like you never think you just have birth x
  • Options
    Lovely photo of you all @Jwebster82 ! Congratulations and well done!! So pleased for you! Can’t imagine what it must have been like for you in this heat aswell!xx
  • Options
    Congratulations @Jwebster82 x
  • Options
    Congratulations @Jwebster82
  • Options
    Awe brilliant news @Jwebster82 congratulations u look really well and happy and congratulations to u r partner hunky u both look grate big sigh of relief now xxxx😆 xx
  • Options
    @Jwebster82 can’t believe he’s here!!! Amazing news and he’s absolutely amazing and gorgeous.

you look fab!!!
    xxx
  • Options
    AlisPAlisP Regular
    edited Jul 24, 2019 9:12AM
    Awww, well done @Jwebster82 , what a cutie. Look at you STANDING UP! haha a sign things went well :P Made up for you that you are no longer pregnant and suffering! 
  • Options
    @Jwebster82 congratulations so glad you had a nice labour! You and partner both look amazing!!! Can’t wait to see more photos of your little bundle of joy! 

Cant believe how many Babies are here now! xxxx
  • Options
    Is anyone else struggling in this heat? I’m finding it really, really hard. Feel like I just want to get in bed, blast the fan and hibernate for a couple of weeks!!xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 cool shower,drinking plenty of water and stay in shade or inside as much as you can.
    There is something called "summer soup' and I finding it really good in this heat. You need pickled or normal beetroot,fresh cucumber,radishes, spring onion and dill (optional) boiled egg and ham\frankfurtes (optional) all cut and put ice cold water,leave in fridge for 1-2h and ready to eat. Serve with sour cream adding salt (on your taste)
  • Options
    Congratulations jwebster!!!! Your looking fab for just giving birth :) 
  • Options
    Eugh feel so terrible today and too much to do :( just so hot I could pass out 
  • Options
    Thanks @Sigsauer. The heat is just draining!
    xxx
  • Options
    Feeling for you girls...I hate heat as it is,and especially when pregnant...stay strong girl...one more day and hopefully will be nice cool weather afterwards...

• Options
    I have just done the school run in 34 degree heat... now sat in my underwear in front of the fan! So glad its the holidays now and I dont have to do that tomorrow!! 
    I have had horrendous heartburn most of the day as well as being so hot! 
    I want it to cool down 
  • Options
    Ohh ladies! It’s awful isn’t it!! I hardly slept last night, sticking to everything, heartburn and acid reflux aswell as not being able to cool down! It’s horrendous. My nesting is getting bad aswell and I just can’t stop! I know I should be trying to rest and especially in this heat but I just feel like she’ll be here any day and I need this house clean! 😂 dreading tomorrow but hopefully that’s it with the high temperature after then. xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions