Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in December 2015!

Replies

• Options

Butterfly I'm glad your scan went well. I wouldn't worry to much about your edd as early scans aren't very accurate 

liz ha ha your daughter sounds so funny.

Busymamma hope your feeling better soon. I always feel so ill when I first get out of bed.

mumtoalmost5 I bet you can wait for your 12 week scan. How are you finding looking after the other 4 at the moment? I've been taking mine to the park every day coz if I stay in I just want to lay on the sofa.

i hope everyone else is doing ok x

• Options

Liz Brown2, I think I may change to those tablets and see if they help. That's funny about you Daughter.  

Busymamma that's probably right with it changing about 5 days, most calculators go with LMR but thats not really accurate. Hopefully get my due date at next scan. I don't know what helps with sire boobs I wish I did as mines are agony. I'll need to Google it. I can't even fit in to my bras now. As for the sickness its really hard feeling sick all the time it's like being ill and never getting better. I might try those seven sea tablets with ginger and see if they help

Thanks mummy22littlegirls, I am a bit relieved but still apprehensive too. Im hoping to get a more accurate date in 3 weeks. 

• Options

She is very unique. She took me to see fast and furious 7 and she said now mum before it starts you will cry and I know you have my baby brother inside (she wants a brother) and will be very emotional but please don't cry loud I don't want to be embarrassed hahaha But now my back is sore and my boobs are killing me Sure it was the seats in the pictures xxxx

• Options

Lol thsts funny, kiddies are really funny. I didn't think it would be an emotional film lol. Yeah I doubt the seats helped your back

• Options

It was the last part. It was a little tribute to Paul walker. I was an emotional mess hahah. Iam going to need to stay on the sofa all day tomorrow hahaha going back to work Monday after 2 weeks lol. Just hope I haven't put weight on hahaha even tho Iam only 4wks and 4 days I can't fit into my favourite pair of jeans hahaha xxx

• Options

Hi everyone! well I have a midwife app for the 30th I should just be over 8 weeks going by my period dates! Still a little apprehensive as I haven't really had ang symptoms apart from feeling a little more tired! 

X

• Options

Evening ladies,

How are you all doin? Just wondered what if any symptoms you were having? 

I am 5+2 I think...midwife appointment on 20th May and I will be 10 weeks then.

• Options

hi I've just found out I'm pregnant with my 4th by my dates due date is Boxing Day really excited about a Christmas baby.I have horrid back ache some cramping trying not to worry Just want everything to be ok.

• Options

Well back to work today and my work pants don't fit haha. I can do them up but they are way to tight so I am wearing my black tracksuit pants good job I only work in a primary school lol. Felling really bloated today aswell it's going to be hard to keep the little secret as everyone will be asking how was my Easter holidays lol. Hope everyone else is doing good xxxxx

• Options

Michellemarie congratulations x

squeak im 6.4 and my symptoms are mega tired and I feel so so sick but that's it, no sore boobs or weeing all the time. Still not heard from midwife, but didn't have my booking appointmen till 12 weeks last time x

• Options

My daughter is coming round to the idea now.  Sickness isn't as bad at the minut so will stick with the rich tea biscuits for now.  Will keep the ginger tea in mind though.  3 weeks on Friday till midwife appt and counting lol

• Options

Hi Michellemarie79 and congratulations on your pregnancy! Number 4 - wow! That's amazing. Have you already got boys and girls? And how old are they? We hope you're doing well and welcome to the December Birth Club!

• Options

I phoned the epu this morning to book my early scan and they can fit me in tomorrow!! I should be 6.6 tomorrow so all being well should see a little hb x

• Options

Hi mummy22littlegirls, I so wish the epu here worked like that - its not a self refere unit u need the midwife or Dr to make the appointment for you so you are at the mercy if them!

I have my 1 st midwife appt next Monday so I should be 6+4, so not sure if she will make me wait til 8 wks till my scan or 12 ( when its supposed to be) as I has mmc last yr I'm hoping its soon as I'm driving myself mad lol

Good luck tomoz at scan x

• Options

busymumma sorry to hear about your loss. The only reason I get a scan is because I have had 6 mc's in total, not in a row thank god. Wow your midwife appointment is early, I'm lucky if I even hear from mine before 9 weeks lol fingers crossed she gives you an early scan x

• Options

I just phoned up and booked my own midwife appointment, I will be 9 weeks when I have mine as that's when they has space.

• Options

Hi everyone and Congrats on your bundle of joys I just found out I am pregnant and according to the pregnancy calendar I am due December 26,2015 this will be not only my last but my 4th baby I have 3 boys I would love to join the club it would be nice to have someone to relate to looking forwar to it ????????????????

• Options

Hi Shanice117, glad you found us over here! You might want to have a scroll up - Michellemarie79 is also due the same date as you, and this will also be her fourth baby too! Wow!

• Options

Hi mummy22littlegirls - so sorry for your losses, it shouldn't happen once nevermind six ! 

We have to book in asap then we usually get scanned at 12 weeks then go back to m/w at 16 weeks so its kind of " your on your own" till then. I'm just hoping that as she looked after me with a couple of my other pregnancies she will book me in for the early 8 WK scan. 

Last time I was scanned at 6+ ? Due to spotting and all was well it was at the follow up scan 10 days later that no h/b was found, which is why I'm guessing she will ask me to wait till after 8 wks. 

Welcome Shanice, I too have 3 boys ( and 2 girls)  congrats on a Christmas baby x

We have still not told anyone bout this baby and its getting soo hard to keep quiet ! I almost slip it out daily Lil my friend is suspicious too I think as I gave her the wine from out the rack ( temptation!)  Not sure she bought the excuse that it was just because she was ace !

• Options

Lots happened since I was last on. That's understandable now Liz brown with it being the Paul Walker tribute. Lol its hard going back to work I'm also struggling to fit into my clothes. Welcome michellemarie79 and Shanice117 congrats on baby number 4. Hope scan goes well tomorrow mummy22littlegirls, it will good to see the heartbeat, especially after past experiences that must have been awful. It must be hard waiting Busymamma, I hope she gives you a slightly earlier to reduce anxieties. In terms of symptons I'm feeling sicky everyday, tired and struggling to eat. Still having bleeding on and off so just need to keep an eye on it. How's everobe else feeling