Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in December 2015!

Replies

• Options

Hello ladies! I have three boys and just found out having baby number four. I'm REALLY hoping for a girl but it's in God's hands. I'm really exited though and know this is my last go around. 

• Options

Busymamma according to my dates I'm due the 18th December so the day after you! 

Wow lots of people finding out they are expectin...Can't wait to get to know you all 

Just done a clear blue one when I got home and got two positives image 

• Options

Hi Iv just found out I'm pregnant clear blue says 2-3 but from my last period it will be 6 weeks tomorrow ..had a misscarriage early 2012 so I'm nervous :-/ 

• Options

Good luck mummy88 sending you lots of positivity for this pregnancy! 

• Options

Thank you I'm going to ring the gp tomorrow I did go on to have a little girl late 2012 so that reasures me but still scary! Plus o have NO symptoms at all which is concerning! Pron ably just over worrying x

• Options

Welcome to all the new mummy's to be hope all goes well. I know how that feels mummy88 I had a miscarriage last year but trying to stay positive. You never know you may be lucky and be symptom free. Good luck at the doctors

• Options

Congratulations Tracey sounds like you've had a difficult time certainly a little miracle baby. Loving all the stories of babies being conceived in new york, such a fab and clearly lucky place.Busy mamma your story is quite similar to mine had a miscarriage last March and got pregnant again this March.  Hopefully this time all goes well for you. I'm sure you'll be quite nervous and excited

• Options

We have had awful time TTC this baby tho, stopped cerrezette in sept 2013  cycles all over the place till I cougjt and had mmc in march 2014, the go was worried about  the amount i was loosing on a period ( ss tmi )the gyno said the d n c had left tissue behind and i again had to have medical management to sort that out, a month after that my regular smear check flagged up issues and I had to have cryo treatment in june on my cervix ( and again sorry tmi ) so we had the all clear in august to try again only for my cycles to still be all over the place. The consultant was very unsympathetic as we already have kids and basically said he would assist in menstrual regulation but not fertility so he gave me provers for DEC, Jan and Feb, this is horrible, gave me every pg symptom known and only a 24 day cycle ... In march we de ided to stop stressing and just let it be. No more prodding and ov tests etc - just plain old bd when we wanted to instead of ' on duty ' lol so u could have knocked me down with a feather on Saturday when I saw the faintest pink line ever lol 

I have since passed the clearblue test and had the pregnancy confirmed with my ( rather stunned ) gp.  

I k ow she said I have a clean slate and have a good chance as anyone to carry full term but I'm on tender hooks waiting for my first scan... As that's when we found out our last baby hadn't developed - so I'm stressing ... Thanks for listening to me vent xxxx

• Options

Busy mamma,  you really have had an awful time of it, not helped by unsympathetic Gp/ consultant they really don't get it doesn't matter of you have children  or not. I had the surgery so was lucky to not have similar issues although it was painful. I was the same I only found out I had miscarried when I was admitted to hospital due to some viral infection they did a scan and I found out then it's awful as you just worry for the whole 12 weeks. I had an early scan at 5 and a half weeks due to pain this time and got another on Friday. I also requested an early scan when I went to my GP.  You could maybe ask for that for reassurance.

• Options

Morning all, and welcome to Cherish Maynard and Mummy88. Congratulations on your pregnancies ladies, we're very pleased to have you join us.

Butterfly31 - lovely to see you over here - are you officially joining?

• Options

Thanks butterfly31, when I got it confirmed Monday the gp wasn't worried at all that it could happen again " clean slate and no different odds than any other woman my age" is exactly what she said..... so I got booked to see midwife on the 27 th  so I will be passed 7 wks then. 

I'm hopeing as she looked after me with my last two kids and the mmc she will consider a scan before 12 weeks even if it would just be for my sanity lol

How far along are you now butterfly? And are you being monitored any more closely this time? 

• Options

Congrats mummy88, I don't worry too much now about symptoms with my first i was hospitalised twice as I couldn't keep water down - my all day sickness finally stopped the day after he was born lol with my last I bled at every AF time till 4 months not as much but some, no sickness but nausea and with this one I feel queasy at night and have had a catnap every day this week ! Just can't keep my eyes open after lunch lol

Every lady is different as each baby is different fingers crossed u get a smooth pregnancy xx

• Options

Hi squeak nice to know someone is around the same time x  I also did my last cb last night ( just because I couldn't just leave it in the box haha) and was pleased to see a faster and stronger + appear, my hubby thinks I'm nuts and have had to promise not to go get more !   

I am really trying to be positive so happy Wednesday ladies 

• Options

Hi Danielle MFM, yes officially joining now. Slowly becoming positive about it, hoping my scan on Friday will help. I'm 6 wks 5 days now hoping to be due 4 December.  

Hi Busymamma,  that's nice it's the same midwife as she'll know all your difficulties and hopefully scan early. I requested to be scanned early although no more likely to have a miscarriage than anyone else. I had pain a couple of weeks ago so phoned early pregnancy unit for advice, they were really good and had me in for a blood tests and I had  a scan and blood tests two days later. I've got another scan on Friday when ill  be 7 weeks to see if it's grown and heartbeat fingers crossed all is well.

• Options

Hiya Butterfly31 - we are so glad to have you here. I really do hope Friday's scan puts your mind at ease - it's hard to feel positive, but hopefully you will soon. You know we're all here for you, happy or sad or just to vent your angst!

• Options

Thanks DanielleMFM, im feeling g a bit more positive as I feel absolutely awful only time in my life that I'm glad I'm ill lol. There's definitely a lot of support here, certainly was a help the last time too. Thanks again 

• Options

Hey ladies,

Booked my midwife appointment for the 20th May which feels a long time away...Will be ten weeks then! 

How are you all feeling? 

• Options

thanks for the support ladies x 

I can't wait till I can relax a bit but its still so new ! Last Thursday I sat in the bath trying to decide if it was a fainter than faint line or me going round the twist ! Saturday it was a faint pink lime and Monday it was a string clearblue plus so I know I'm increasing in hormones etc but every bathroom break or twinge I'm sort of expecting the world to crash again.... I so wish I could throw the calendar away and chill for a couple of months lol wouldn't it be lovely ! Seems daft but feels like the 2ww all over again! 

I've also felt totally weird today which hasn't helped, Sicky but more heartburn feeling, crampy off and on,  my appetite vanished ( very unusual ) and feel quite snappy and emotional image  hope this is normal too as my pregnancy info has decided to jump into the black hole of my brain lol 

Again thank lord for these threads - no one except hubby knows yet and its so hard !

• Options

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to you all on your news! Very new to all this so I was glad to stumble upon this forum. Will be wonderful to have support. I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant with my first child and if my calculations are correct, I'm due 18th December! Eeeek! My partner and I have only been trying since November so I'm counting myself very blessed! Had a whirlwind day today, contacted GP for an appointment (thinking it may take a few weeks) and was seen today and given my first appointment with midwife on 20th May and scan date of 15th June. Still doesn't even feel real. When does it all sink in?! 

• Options

Hi Squeak 185, it does seem like ages. I've not even got mine yet and I'm 12 weeks on 22 may. How are you feeling? I'm feeling increasingly sicky and tired.

Busymamma, I totally get that I was doing similar things and checking online everyday to see what I am now. I've known since I was 4 and a half weeks so been a long two weeks. I'm having similar symptoms sicky one minute then hungry then no appetite, hot and flushes then cold and constant stomach cramps.

How's everyone else feeling?