Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2016

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone I am currently 4 weeks ..this is my first and I am super excited yet super nervous .. Dont have any pregnancy symptoms as of yet except feeling super thirsty. I wanted to know if any of you got to see your gp. I called up mine and they said the most I can get is a talk with the nurse over the phone. But I would really like to meet my gp as that would put my mind to ease.

• Options

Hi everyone, a lovely big welcome to Aci and MandyN. It's great to you have you both.

Aci, how are you feeling? And don't worry MandyN, plenty of time for those symptoms to kick in!

• Options

I have been off work for 5 weeks because i had an operation on my wrist(carpal tunnel syndrome), but i went back to work yesterday. It felt great to be back but when i arrived home i felt shattered!, so i decided to lie down for a bit at 8pm and didnt wake up till this morning! This tiredness is a killer...

To Deblush- im hoping for a boy too but a healthy baby is No1 priority

• Options

Hi all, I've been following the TTC threads for a few months now and over the weekend I found out I'm pregnant. I'm 6 weeks and due around the 9th February. 

I rang the doctors yesterday and they told me to ring the maternity department at our local hospital. I am now waiting for a letter to give me a date for our 10 weeks and 12 weeks appointment. 

I'm excited but nervous at the same time. No symptoms yet just feeling more tired than usual. 

• Options

Hi Roxyx, we are so glad you decided to join us after checking the TTC threads - it's great to have you here and congratulations on your BFP!

• Options

Hi everyone

I'm 5+3 today so due 13th February,  I have a 3 year old daughter and suffered a miscarriage in January at 6+3. I'm obviously very happy to be pregnant again but don't want to relax too much yet. Fingers crossed for us all. X

• Options

Hi everyone was looking for some words of encouragement ..having a bit of first time motherhood anxiety.. I think I feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment I think the uncertainty of the future is what is giving me anxiety .. thanks in advance .. 

• Options

Hi Mandy

what you're feeling is totally normal for a first time mum. Motherhood is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced and I'm sure you will absolutely love it. I had no idea about looking after babies before I had my little girl but natural motherly instinct kicks in. I absolutely can't wait to go through it all again! I don't know if this has helped and the kind of encouragement you meant. Good luck with your pregnancy, how many weeks are you? X

• Options

Hi chelle22, so glad you found us over here - welcome! Wishing you a super sticky bean.

Hi MandyN, chelle22 is right. How you're feeling is normal - I remember those feelings well. Try not to stress (remember you have a million hormones running through you right now which can also make you feel a little anxious), with motherhood, something just kicks in. It might not be happening for you now, but there's plenty of time for that.

• Options

Thanks I really needed I am 4 weeks to the date so super early and the thought of the whole 9 months was overwhelming at first but I think Its only natural to be a bit apprehensive I want a happy healthy pregnancy not one in which I am always worried about whats going to happen .. I feel much better and I think as the days go ill start to feel better 

• Options

Can anyone advise me on this pregnancy test please?? I can see a slight faint line ??? 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127181.jpg

• Options

I will be 5 weeks pregnant in 2 days first time pg due to taking clomid couple days ago I was so bloated I looked like I was far along. I felt like af was coming. I had a miscarriage couple years back at 4wks. I jst seen my doctor on the 15th he took blood work and told me he thinks I have pcos. And when I called for my results he said he'd go over my results when I go back Tuesday so im guessing everything was good if he rather wait til my next appointment. My boobs were sore about a week now they are less sore and dnt feel as full as they did my nipples do hurt a little and I have no cm. I am a little more tired and have some cramping feeling really dehydrated thats it should I be worried? Hoping my pregnancy is good

• Options

Hi Bella561812, welcome to February Birth Club and congrats on your BFP. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, lets hope this is a sticky bean for you. Please do let us know what your Doctor says when you see him, won't you?

• Options

I will I am going to make an appointment today. Yesterday would of been when my period was due if I wasn't pregnant last night when I wiped it was brown no stomach or intense cramping. Since I have pcos im hoping its from low progesterone and that everything will be ok. 

• Options

Hi all, 

Please can I join in? I've just found out I'm pregnant, due 13th Feb (I think that makes me 5+5). This will be number two for me although first for OH (I have a 7yo DD with my ex husband). 

Its been a happy accident, we were not TTC. A bit of a shock in all honesty and I'm still trying to get my head round it! The main reason being I didn't have a great time being pregnant last time (constant sickness till 7 months until finally got put on medication then gestational diabetes in final 6ish weeks resulting in failed induction and emergency c-section at 38+3). So I'm a little (well a lot) scared of what lies ahead and I'm already constantly feeling queasy and being sick.  I've not yet phoned to make a booking in appointment, feel I need a little time to get used to the idea myself first, burying my head maybe!

Thanks for reading, C x

• Options

Just wanted to see how everybody is doing .. my symptoms right now is a bit tmi but diahorrea not a lot just about started usually a little rumbling in the stomach right before .. apart from that I sometimes feel cold and the usual being tired how are you all doing 

• Options

Hi Casablanca (ace user name!). Of course you can join, it's great to have you here.

Sorry you had such a tough pregnancy last time - you never know, this one might be different. You also share your due date with chelle22 ^^^ there. Do you think they'll monitor you more closely this time around, as you had gestational diabetes?

• Options

Hi all! Tentatively joining you all! We've got a 4yr old daughter but since trying for baby 2 we've had 3 miscarriages. I'm about 7 weeks now & had a scan on Wednesday where we saw a baby & a heartbeat! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen! Took everything so for granted with my daughters pregnancy as we conceived 1st month trying! Its still early days & im conscious things can still go wrong but a heartbeat is an amazing sign so we've got to think positive! We've got another scan on the 30th June!! X

• Options

Hi mummytaylor2, welcome to the Feb Birth Club.

So sorry to hear of your miscarriages - I can totally sympathise - I, like you, had a perfect first pregnancy and then miscarried twice afterwards - it never even occurred to me about miscarrying my first!

Really glad they're monitoring you closely, please do keep us updated!

• Options

Evening ladies, found out this morning that we are expecting baby #2. According to my app I'm due Feb 25th and im 4wks 1 day.

Had a miscarriage back in March at 10 wks so we are keeping it quiet x

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127258.jpg