Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021

Replies

• Options
    @Butsie185 we have told 2 close family members on my side and 2 on my partners side (my Nan and auntie and his mum and dad) I wanted us both to have support on our side of the family incase anything was to happen, so far everyone is positive and I am the only one being negative 
  • Options
    It’s really weird but I’m in no rush whatsoever to tell people. With my last pregnancies I told my immediate family within days of BFP but this time it feels different. It’s like my little secret and I want to keep a hold of it as long as I can. It’s maybe also because it’s my 3rd and my mum will ask me what am I doing with my life 🤣. I just love being pregnant lol.
  • Options
    @Butsie185 we have told family but arent telling everyone til 12w which is aug 7th thats when im out of the risk zone

confirmation went well...they only did a urine test which is fine....i dont wanna stress over hcg levels....appointment on july 1st <3 excited

was nervous it wouldnt show on their test bc its a like $1 test but it showed veryyyyy well....better than yesterdays home test
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Rainbowsunshine <3 im beyond estatic <3
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Lucky7188Lucky7188 Regular
    edited Jun 18, 2020 4:21PM
    Congrats @Catlady220 I am due feb 21st!!
  • Options
    @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust see ive wanted this for a long time <3 i am soooooooooo happy <3 whens ur estimated due date

@Lucky7188 i think they will push mine back since my cycles are longggg but for right now its feb 19
  • Options
    Mine were pretty irregular since my mc in nov but the last 2 have been 30 days so it should be around feb 21st but could obviously change x 
  • Options
    @Lucky7188 this cycle wouldve been 36 days so im sure they will push it back a week
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    In 2 days i have gone from looking normal to having the horrific bloat and my boobs have already got bigger. 

Now I'm internally debating with myself whether or not to book a private early scan. The last one I had was 2 days before the first MC and gave is false hope as we saw baby and heartbeat. 

Or do I was until 9 weeks which will be the furthest we have got and then book one so we can find out before the 12 week scan? What are your thoughts? 

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Butsie185 if it makes you feel better book an early scan 😘 xx
  • Options
    @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust yea im having a gassy bubbly tummy too with morning nausea ....sometimes eatting is fine but others its a no no.....im trying to find good foods for me to eat but im a picky eatter.....now im just doing pb toast for breakfast

@Butsie185 see i booked a 6w appointment n im pretty sure they will do a scan to see how far along i am......i feel this will help my worry and fears
  • Options
    @Butsie185 if it makes you feel any better book an early scan I did. I didnt feel pregnant because I wasnt getting many symptoms but was still testing positive so I booked a scan and it made me rest at ease, not 100% but alot more than what I was xx
  • Options
    @Emma63 im the opposite of u lol....sore boobs, bloated, nausea lol
  • Options
    @Emma63 im the opposite of u lol....sore boobs, bloated, nausea lol
    see I do have extremely sore nipples. I have bloating too but I'm use to that anyways as I have ibs and nausea comes in waves I can go a few days with no nausea and then it will just hit me. 

but atm it's mainly just the really sore nipples xx

how far are you? 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions