Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    I'm  estimated at 4W+5.....due date February 19.....might change though bc of my long cycles
  • Options
    I'm  estimated at 4W+5.....due date February 19.....might change though bc of my long cycles
    exciting. have you had any symptoms 
  • Options
    Welcome @Catlady220 ☺️
  • Options
    @Emma63 only frequent peeing...sore boobs....and nausea

@GG18 thanks
  • Options
    i have my confirmation tomorrow <3 then my irst appointment on july 1st when im 6W+5  so they might do an ultrasound
  • Options
    also just bought a pregnancy pillow to help me sleep on my side bc my boobs hurttttttttttt
  • Options
    @Timefoebaby2020 hope the scan goes well...I’m sure it will!! ☺️

@Catlady220 Congrats on your BFP!! X
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Glad we are all back! Congrats @Catlady220
    i rang and got my 12 weeks scan yesterday so it’s booked for 24th July. Lying in bed here and the thought of getting up for work is killing me - so tired and feel sick 🤢. 
    On the plus side my new pregnancy pillow is amazing and it’s probably half the reason I don’t want to get out of bed 🤣. 

• Options
    Hi Guys, 
    I am tentatively joining this group, got my BFP confirmed this morning but already knew I was pregnant. 

I wasnt going to join as i didn't want to jinx anything but my husband said I should just continue normally. 

This is my 3rd pregnancy this year after 2 back to back mcs so I am hoping and praying this is one sticks. The next few weeks are going to be so slow as I try and get past 8 weeks, fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    Butsie185 said:
    Hi Guys, 
    I am tentatively joining this group, got my BFP confirmed this morning but already knew I was pregnant. 

I wasnt going to join as i didn't want to jinx anything but my husband said I should just continue normally. 

This is my 3rd pregnancy this year after 2 back to back mcs so I am hoping and praying this is one sticks. The next few weeks are going to be so slow as I try and get past 8 weeks, fingers crossed. 
    Welcome dear. Hope you have a healthy pregnancy. All the best. 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 congratulations for your BFP. Wish you a healthy pregnancy.

Ladies, I had my first scan this morning. Since I am only 5 weeks 4 days, so we only saw a sac and the tiny baby blinking (heart beat). Too early to measure the heart beat though. But it was quite a relief 😌

Next one is on 2nd July. It is going to be a detailed appointment with midwife. 

• Options
    Welcome @Catlady220 and huge congratulations - wishing you a super sticky bean. 
    A little wave to you too @Butsie185 we have everything crossed for you and your sticky bean. 
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Glad we are all back! Congrats @Catlady220
    i rang and got my 12 weeks scan yesterday so it’s booked for 24th July. Lying in bed here and the thought of getting up for work is killing me - so tired and feel sick 🤢. 
    On the plus side my new pregnancy pillow is amazing and it’s probably half the reason I don’t want to get out of bed 🤣. 

think I need to invest in one but I didnt know if it was too early. 

I got my 12 weeks scan on 21sf july x
  • Options
    Good luck @Butsie185 hope everything goes well for you. It’s so hard to relax and enjoy it but hope you can
  • Options
    @Summer1287 thanks love <3

@MrsRodgers416 oh yay i just ordered one....im only 4w+6 but my boobs hurt sooooo bad n im usually a tummy sleeper lol also laying on my tummy is very uncomfortable bc of me being bloated and thanks love <3

@Butsie185 yea hun i know how u feel just try your best to relax....were just trying to get to 16dpo....this cycle was longer than my mc cycle so ill b 5w tomorrow but ill only b 13/14dpo.....i think they will adjust how far along i am at my first scan hopefully on july 1st and congrats hun <3 what made me feel better mentally is that i feel better physically <3

@Emma63 im only gonna b 5w tomorrow and i bought one.....id rather get a bunch of sleep than worry if its too early

• Options
    @Catlady220 you can do an EDD from ovulation which would make you 4 weeks tomorrow, just dont want you to panic if you have a scan on the 1st July as it may be a little too early. Obviously do what best for you, just thought I'd mention it. 
  • Options
    @Butsie185 oh yea i know i plan to tell them about my long cycles ....i know i may b earlier than the estimated i was gonna ask about it at the confirmation <3 i feel good though which is a good sign.....no pain and the pressure cramps seem to have subsided which is what made me scared <3 

• Options
    Glad your feeling better, I am super super tired this time around! 

Have you decided if you are going to tell anyone? We havent told anyone yet . I'm torn between telling and getting the support and not saying anything until we get past 9 weeks
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions