Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone! I’m only 4 weeks 3 days but I have booked a scan in for 7 weeks, exciting! Lines are stronger than ever but I’m being so negative I’m so nervous something is going to happen. Sore nipples, tummy aches and bad gas 🤦🏻‍♀️ Other than that everything is fine!
  • Options
    Morning ladies, I also got a BFP this month and am due Feb 21st :-) I am 4 weeks 3 days . Hope everyone is ok. Quite nervous after having a chemical in November but hoping everything is ok xx
  • Options
    Hello everyone, we are so sorry for the delay, but we had some gremlins that took the tech team a while to fix. Thank you so much for your patience over the past few days, we're so glad to welcome you back. 
  • Options
    BethO said:
    Hi everyone! I’m only 4 weeks 3 days but I have booked a scan in for 7 weeks, exciting! Lines are stronger than ever but I’m being so negative I’m so nervous something is going to happen. Sore nipples, tummy aches and bad gas 🤦🏻‍♀️ Other than that everything is fine!
    it's normal I was like that too and still am and I am 7w2d and I still think something is going to happen and still want to take tests. We are here to support you x
  • Options
    @Lucky7188 exactly the same date as me! I found out 9 dpo with a faint line though and have tested and panicked everyday since 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @Emma63 thanks for being so kind, I guess it’s just normal to worry, it doesn’t seem real yet 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, so glad the forum’s back up and running! I’ve missed the chat and everyone’s updates. I’m 5+4 now and it’s going so slow! 🙈 as with everyone, just eager to get the first lot of checks done and be able to breathe a little. My main symptoms have been boobs/nipples beginning to change and massively bloated after eating!! Look pregnant but it goes back down again
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Hi everyone, we just wanted to welcome all the new people here - there are so many of you and we are thrilled to have you - congratulations to you all 🥰. Apologies again about the forum going down. 

We'll drop all the new peeps a handy tips PM now. And don't forget to come and check out Latest Discussions... see what else is happening on the forum here. 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    I took a test yesterday and got my dye stealer...still waiting for my weeks indicator tests to come in the mail. I know I don't need to test anymore but I loved looking at pregnancy test pictures along my journey and really wanted to see my own dye stealer.

what's a dye steamer?
  • Options
    stealer**
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Emma63 said:
    Hey girls new on here. Thought I was having a Jan 30th baby but when I went for my early scan got told I am having a feb 1st baby. 

How has everyone been? 

I'm 7w2d. I have waves of nausea and my nipples are really sore other than that nothing else really. Had an early scan done Sunday just gone and everything looks good :) 
    @Emma63 Congratulations! hey I remember you from the May TTC forum 😊 I missed that cycle, moved on to June TTC and got my BFP early June. I am almost 6 weeks now. Tentative due date 11th Feb. 
  • Options
    Emma63 said:
    Hey girls new on here. Thought I was having a Jan 30th baby but when I went for my early scan got told I am having a feb 1st baby. 

How has everyone been? 

I'm 7w2d. I have waves of nausea and my nipples are really sore other than that nothing else really. Had an early scan done Sunday just gone and everything looks good :) 
    @Emma63 Congratulations! hey I remember you from the May TTC forum 😊 I missed that cycle, moved on to June TTC and got my BFP early June. I am almost 6 weeks now. Tentative due date 11th Feb. 
    Thanks. I'm due 1st feb. Congratulations to you too. how have you been feeling xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, glad to hear you’re all doing well!! The tiredness is becoming a challenge at work now 💤 how are you all feeling? X
  • Options
    So I have my first scan tomorrow morning. Feeling nervous 🤞
    My blood results for last Friday had shown hcg of 6100. 
    As for symptoms, mild nausea started 2 days ago, on and off. And I feel sleepy every afternoon.

@Rainbows&BabyDust hope you are feeling better now.

@GG18 Nd @BethO - I know, the wait kills! Try to be positive and keep yourself busy and active.
    I am continuing my yoga practise (safely of course), and I go out for walks with my dog. Keeps me sane.

@Summer1287 you don't have an option to work from home? Has the lockdown been totally lifted in your place? 
  • Options
    @Timefoebaby2020 I’m a nurse so I’ve been working the whole time. It’s making the weeks pass quick though which is good 👍🏻 How many weeks are you? I’m 7 today and my HCG came back at just over 18000, have a scan on Wednesday 🥰 x
  • Options
    @Summer1287 I am only 5 weeks 4 days now. Although the first scan is normally done in 8th week, (here in Netherlands too), but the midwife had scheduled an early viability scan.

• Options
    Hey beautiesssss 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions