Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @ChelleH83 im ok hun thanks had a scan on weds and the baby was there with a heart beat but measuring small.. im back again Friday for another scan to check as still bleeding.. (one of my previous miscarriages had a HB but measured small and a week later had died so next friday is a massive milestone) xx
  • Options
    @Jade218 that’s good news that the baby is there and with a heartbeat 🤞🏽🤞🏽 For you x
  • Options
    @ChelleH83 I’m ok just arrived at the hospital for my 6th blood test, every one has risen apart from my last one, still have a empty sac that’s growing and they’ve found something near my left ovary, will be having the third scan on Thursday next week long process but I’m sure my 2nd pregnancy will be better. Hope everyone is ok x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for your positive words! I am just going to distract myself today and keep busy. I did a face pack this morning and painted my toe to try and feel a bit more normal so that has cheered me up. 

Doing some housework this morning and then out this afternoon, the sun is shining at least! 
  • Options
    @BethO take care hon. Hope the process concludes for you sooner, after the next scan. Keep thr spirits up. 

@Butsie185 pregnancy symptons change by the day. Try to be positive,, and hang on until the scan. 
    For me week 6 to 7 was like that.

@GG18 oh yes, sometimes my OH uses exact same words that I make pregnancy as an excuse and on some days (esp when he sees me getting sick several times a day), he becomes an understanding soul. 
     Anyway, I am trying to ignore and do anything that brings me peace.. Even if it means leaving housework aside for a day to rest. 
  • Options
    Yeah I’ve had to give up on some housework some days too @Timefoebaby2020.

I’ve just had a call from the GP this morning to say that my urine sample on Monday showed high white blood cells which can be a sign of infection. They’ve prescribed me antibiotics as it can otherwise risk miscarriage. I’m wondering if that’s what the nagging twinge / stitch like pain has been in my side and also the spotting. Interesting as that’s what they discovered when I went into labour at 29 weeks .. high white blood cells. What is my body playing at 😖 glad they’ve found it and doing something about it though
  • Options
    @Butsie185 hun some days i have no symtoms too but they come back.....today my boobs arent sore and i havent been bloated much at all this past week.....i think things come n go as the baby grows.....just try your best to focus on the fact that there is indeed a baby and it is still inside you.....you are so close to your scan and im sure all will be fine <3

@GG18 glad they caught it early

@BethO oh love im so sorry

@Jade218 is there any possible way your dates could be off???? are your cycles long???
  • Options
    @Catlady220 no not really i do have irregular cycles, but worked it back from ovulation rather than my period..and i temped and used opks this mont so pretty certain really.. its not loads small just 5days but paranoid as with one of my miscarriages i was the same.. xx
  • Options
    I found a test in the back of my draw today so thought I would give it a go and it came back aw 3+ which I never got with my last two so thats a bonus. 

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend 
  • Options
    @Jade218 I think ur baby is gonna b ok hun u had a really good chance 

So has anyone had morning diarrhea?
  • Options
    Im hoping so, its just with me still bleeding/spotting all this time that makes me worry xx
  • Options
    @Jade218 with my MMC my dates were out by 11 days which immediately sounded alarm bells. 5 days isn’t a huge amount. When I spoke to midwives afterwards they said you can be about 2 weeks wrong if you’re not sure of dates but 5 days/week tops usually if you do know your dates. What was baby measuring then? 
  • Options
    @Memz89x I was 7+1 and they said it was measuring 6+3, i will have to find paper work (im in the bath currently) haha
    but think the fetal pole was only 6mm..i know it can measure slightly out but with my miscarrages previously i only measured 5 days out and saw a heart beat had spotting the whole time, when back a week later and the baby had died basically mirror of this pregnancy xx
  • Options
    @Jade218 aw really hun sorry to hear that, no wonder you’re feeling stressed. You are probably preparing yourself for the worst and I hope it’s not the case this time for you. How was the heartbeat in comparison to last time round? With mine it was a slow heartbeat 
  • Options
    @Jade218 my hubby's mom had a period for the first 4 months she was pregnant so u never know and if it's only 5 days I would say u got a really good chance of being ok
  • Options
    They didnt measure it or at least wouldn't tell me (NHS-apparently on leeds they dont measure heart rate until 8 weeks) which has made me paranoid but i think my consultant knows im a mad woman currently so tries not to tell me much so i dont panic.. However im a nurse and work closely with midwives so just go ask questions ha..
    I think because i have had so many losses im actually crazy when pregnant so they avoid telling me what they can so i dont stress xx
  • Options
    Im hoping so i will know more Friday.. As ive never had a second scan a week later with a heart beat.. so if Friday things are ok, i recon i can chill a little xx
  • Options
    @Jade218 maybe u can get a fetal Doppler n a midwife friend?
  • Options
    @jade218 keeping everything crossed for you hun xx
  • Options
    Too early to accurately hear anything yet isn't it? But my friend had already said i can have hers x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions