Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2017

Replies

• Options

Highhopes that's amazing I'm so so happy for u do u have a pic?

how is everyone doin?

got my scan date thru for the 14th  luckily it's two days after I get back so something to look forward to :) still got a million things to do an gonna try an stay up most of the night so il sleep on the plane 

got my friend an her gf arriving early they're looking after my cats so have to make sure the house is tidy

hope u ladies have a lovely week xx

• Options

That is brilliant news high hopes! Glad they both seem fine!

have a lovely holiday Jules :-)

Does anyone else know when their first scan is yet? 

• Options

Hi Everyone, 

I haven't posted for a while but I've been in the background, it's great to see how everyone's getting on and how you're all feeling. I seem to have a bit more energy these last couple of weeks although whenever I get back home the first thing I always want to go is get straight into bed lol.

Had my booking appointment this week which went fine,  just had to answer lots of questions and fill out paperwork. I was really hoping that we might have got to hear the baby's heartbeat but the midwife said it was too early (I was 9+1 that day) and that I'd have to wait for the scan. I'm literally doing a daily countdown until scan day now!! (21st June)  I'm really excited but most of all just want to make sure that everything is going OK with the pregnancy. I'll be 10 weeks on Monday, nausea has calmed down and I just have really sore boobs all the time which I'm coping with.

Can't tell if I have a bump yet or I'm just bloated. Size of my tummy seems to change daily :-/

Has anybody got their bump yet? 

• Options

That's truly Amazing news about twins! Very exciting.  

No bumps yet from me. But am noticing ALOT of bloating. And sickness has defiantly started! Feel very weak amd have no energy no matter how much I sleep at the moment. is it strange I love it though! Keep feeling sick Please. (Wonder how long thatll last?) 

• Options

Awww.. That's lovely Highhopes <3<3 

I don't have a bump yet but defo feel more bloated tho!! I had a bump very early when I had my Son.. LoL but I'm not as skinny Minnie as I once was ☺️☺️ so probably won't show till a little later on.. 

Here is my scan pic of my little jelly bean <3 

x x x

• Options

I haven't got a bump yet and I have lost about four pounds, but I hear that this is really common in early pregnancy. I am just so tired all the time still...

thanks for sharing pics high hopes and mummy2roo :-)

hubby has done homemade Chinese for dinner, proper Saturday evening food :-) hope all you lovely ladies are having a good weekend x

• Options

Lovely pics HighHopes and Mummy2Roo! 

I'm the same Christina - no bump but pretty bloated, and REALLY tired. Still no sickness though and it's making me so paranoid. I do feel a little off but not sick really. I feel like i have a headache coming.

That sounds like a good Saturday night Bunny! We're making Philly cheese steaks and drinking alcohol free San Miguel. This is my first Sat night in since my BFP and I'm really feeling it as I would normally be cooking / watching a film with a glass or two of wine. I have also lost a few pounds - I have been going to the gym the same as usual and eating slightly more due to feeling starving, so I think maybe it's actually due to not drinking wine!

• Options

Thanks girls 😘😘 !! Looking forward to seeing everyone's scans!! 💕💕

Enjoy your dinner girls.. Sounds yummy!! 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend 😊

x x x

• Options

Hi ladies.

I've been in bed past 2 days feeling really nauseous. I'm not normally a sicky person so won't vomiteasily I just cough and cough and cough like I'm going to vomited but nothing comes out. Today I went out for 1 hr and it felt ok. But I feel I can't be doing too much otherwise I will vomit. Anyone else feeling this. And any chance I get I'm sleeping. My husband is moaning so much I hate it atm. I hope this passes quickly. 😔

• Options

Hi ladies thought I'd pop in an say hi

the heat here is a lot to take when ur exhausted an feeling sick all the time but tryin to enjoy it as I know it will be the last holiday for a while...the flight was very bumpy an originally me an my partner was sat apart but managed to get seats together which was a relief..we got pulled aside an had our bags swabbed an was so nervous I was stuttering which I bet made me look guilty of something lol

loved seeing everyone's scan pictures they're all so beautiful I'm so excited for mine 

think I'm gonna have a nap before dinner then have to try to find a good aftersun ( catch the sun a lot quicker when ur pregnant iv found) 

hope u ladies have a lovely weekend xx

• Options

How hot is it Jules? I'm looking at hols atm for a few weeks time. Our current shortlist is Mauritius, Crete and Italy.

Well I'm feeling a bit more reassured today. I still don't feel sick but I do have an unsettled stomach and feel quite light-headed and completely exhausted. I had a 2 hour nap this afternoon even though I slept well last night. I also have such a weird taste in my mouth now - everything tastes weird and I feel like I have loads of saliva. I wanted to go for a run this evening but I can barely stand up without my head spinning so that is probably out! Part of me thinks I might just be coming down with something (I have a bit of a sore throat too) so not sure...

Sorry you're feeling so terrible Daisy!

I have my first GP appt tomorrow so hopefully I'll find out when to expect scans etc.

• Options

Sugar it's about 28 an I spent an hour in the sun with factor 20 suncream an I'm so burnt in so much pain with it it's scary how quickly ur skin reacts to sun when ur pregnant so iv bought factor 50 I thought 20 would be OK as usually use only a 10 an I never ever burn so be careful when u go away 

• Options

I'm quite pale so I burn very quickly without sun cream! I wore factor 30 - 50 most of the time when we were in Barbados last summer. I seem to be okay as long as I keep applying it and I do go quite a nice brown colour unlike a lot of pale people... def something to keep in mind though as we won't be going away until July most likely, so it'll be very hot most northern hemisphere places!

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about this thread incase you missed it - if you have children aged 4-7, we're looking for 20 children to try out some Lego for us. If you're interested, please click here for all the info.

• Options

Sugar and Spice that is how I have been feeling for the last few weeks now,  and I think I am about four weeks ahead of you- due very end of December/beginning of January. Still haven't been sick though, but I agree it feels reassuring to have some symptoms. 

Jules hope you are having a lovely relaxing time. I burn to a crisp very easily normally so will be super careful this year to be protected from the sun!

I have been on call this weekend and it has been exhausting, but tomorrow evening we are heading up to my MiL's for a week, and we get to tell her! Excited!!

hope everyone else's weekend hasn't gone too quickly... X

• Options

Good luck telling your in-laws Bunny! We saw mine at the weekend but I want to tell my parents first (plus I feel it's so early I don't want to tell people unless they would guess anyway). 

My parents are coming to visit this weekend so I will tell them then. I still feel like it's too early but they would guess so I might as well! We are really close but I quite like keeping it to just me and OH for the time being.

Had my first GP appt this morning so waiting on letters for my midwife appt, my first scan and my consultant appt. I also have an appt at my haemophilia centre in a few weeks. I didn't quite anticipate how many extra appts I would need as a result of the haemophilia thing but I guess it's reassuring to know I'll be monitored. 

• Options

How is everyone? I am getting so uncomfortable or something, stomach muscles are sore I think. 

Finally have my early scan today at 10 weeks, so scared and anxious today, working to 1 then appointment at 2:30.

Wish me luck please 

• Options

Good luck Emma! Sure you will be fine, hope they can see lots and that little bean behaves!

i am getting random tightenings around my lower andominal muscles; I wouldn't call it cramps bit something is definitely happening in there!

• Options

congratulations to all of you moms. Just got to know last week that im pregnant and the doc told me i might be due in january