Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2017

Replies

• Options

When did the rest of you ladies start feeling sick, if at all? I feel disconcertingly well atm but it is pretty early for me I think. Probably approaching 6 weeks now. 

• Options

I haven't been sick yet had a few nauseous moments but they pass pretty quickly the only think that constantly reminds me I'm pregnant is my boobs iv honestly never felt pain an heaviness like it I was almost in tears this morning it was so bad :( has anyone else had that?

sugar my sister was like that she felt amazing during her first trimester no sickness no soreness she just glowed...still waiting for mine lol

highhopes how are u feeling now any better?

• Options

I have had moments (usually when I go to bed and when I first wake up) where I feel very mildly queasy but nothing I would notice if I didn't know. Same with my boobs - my nipples hurt if I squeeze them and feel a bit sore when it's cold but that's it really. The only thing I have had is mild cramps (that seem to have gone now anyway) and a bit more tiredness than usual. 

• Options

I am somewhere between nine and ten weeks now (excited to find out at my scan in two weeks!) and I have found my appetite comes and goes by fortunately not feeling sick. I just keep feeling dizzy and very tired all the time.

highhopes hope you feel better tomorrow- lots of people recommend having crackers by your bed to eat before you move as that apparently helps.  

• Options

Thanks for the tip!

Yes I'm feeling better only lasted a few hours this morning. My head cold is still going strong tho. My breast tenderness has actually improved over the past couple days. 

• Options

Morning ladies

seriously struggling with how sore an painful my boobs are was in tears this morning the pain was so bad :( I can't wear a bra in bed an still haven't got around to gettin new ones but today is the last day to get some ..have so much to do an zero energy to do it with ..flying to turkey on Saturday an feeling sick with nerves I don't think I'd have booked it if I'd known I was pregnant :/ have to get flight socks an have no idea where to pick them up cos the chemist said u have to order them in! Feeling the stress today lol 

• Options

Hello!

found out im pregnant after 2 years of trying due to PCOS. I don't know how far I am but have a dating scan next Friday, but I think im about 5-6 weeks. I hardly have any symptoms only sore breasts, which are getting better, and very slight sickness.

Is this normal!!!  

• Options

Hi Christina, congratulations!

Don't worry, I have been asking the same question myself. I think I'm around 6 weeks but it's difficult to say as I only came off the pill in Feb and my cycles were quite messed up. Every morning I wake up hoping to feel unwell (stupid I know!) but I just don't. Like you, I feel ever so mildly nauseous on occasion and my nipples hurt very slightly! The only other thing I have had is mild cramps. It's probably just quite early for us both...

Sorry about your pain and stress Jules! I know you said you have problems with flying but it'll be absolutely fine and worth it when you get there.

• Options

Thanks for the reply! 

its all so worrying isn't it. And I'm exactly the same. Waking up hoping to feel really sick! I'm sure the more the sickness comes on the more that'll wear off! 

Move also had very mild cramps, looking forward to my scan next week. I've read that some people fail to hear a heartbeat at the early stages, so just trying to keep myself calm 

• Options

Hiya Christinaknowles, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congratulations! Don't worry, all women get loads of different symptoms, but that's what this club is for, come and share and we're sure the lovely ladies here will advise. We're so glad to have you!

• Options

Yeh I guess it's difficult at that stage, especially if you can't tell exactly how many weeks it's been. Good luck anyway! I have my first GP appt on Monday to confirm everything. A few people have said to me that the GP / midwife will probably put me down as being 10 weeks because my last period was 30th March but I am almost certain I didn't ovulate until April 27th at the absolute earliest and probably later than that. It was only my second post-pill cycle and the first was 7 weeks long - I get quite strong ov symptoms and I was testing regularly so I'm positive I'm not 10 weeks! I guess they'll revise their estimate at a later stage if that happens.

• Options

Hey Ladies, : ) 

How are we all?? 

Big massive congrats Christine on your wonderful news!! 

I had an early scan today.. An delighted to say that all is great with baby.. was the best feeling in the world to see the heartbeat <3 

I'm just over 7 weeks pregnant.. : ) 

I will say to all the ladies who are not having sickness is to enjoy it because I've been very sicky : ( an is horrible!! 

Also if you go for an early scan before 5/6 weeks that chances are you might not see a heartbeat so please don't freak out!! Many women I know havent seen a heartbeat untill the 7th week 

x x x

• Options

Thankyou everyone for your encouraging replies. And a big congratuations to all of you! 

its just an exciting yet worrying time. I'm glad I'm prepared to maybe not hear a heartbeat Friday. But fingers crossed that I do. I bet it's amazing ! 

Had a fright today driving to work, started getting lower back pains. Looked more into it and its normal in the first trimester. Think I'm just going to be abit of a worrier X

• Options

Afternoon ladies

congrats Christina bet ur excited :) I can't wait to have my scan..I'd love to have an early scan to put my mind at rest an asked my midwife but she said its 12 weeks an only way was if had problems before 

Off on my holiday 2moro an so nervous I can't think straight..got to get the last few bits today an pack everything ..will be a restless sleep tonight :/

hope u ladies have a lovely weekend xx

• Options

Mummy2Roo, so pleased for you that you heard the heartbeat 🙂 I DREAMT I was feeling sick when I went back to sleep this morning after OH got up for work, so I'm wondering if I actually did feel sick and it was seeping into my dream. Seems odd otherwise as it seemed so real! I know not everyone suffers from morning sickness, I would just find it reassuring if I was one of them. But I've never been prone to nausea and stomach sickness anyway so I guess maybe it's less likely in my case...

Christina, I'm having a similarly panicky moment today - I have woken up with my "on spot" - I never get spots aside from a solitary one on my forehead just before my period - and a mild crampy feeling that I can't tell is AF- type cramp or needing-the-loo stomach-type cramp. Oh well, will just have to wait and see I guess! Hope your scan goes well.

Hope you have a lovely holiday Jules and try not to worry too much about the flight!

• Options

Feeling so nervous three hours till I go for my 7week ultrasound to check on baby A and B and make sure both heartbeats can be visualize this time. keep  your fingers crossed for me

• Options

Good luck highhopes2. 

im just off the phone with my hospital and GP and only found out 3 weeks later that my scan has been rejected until my booking appointment. Now have to wait even longer :( 

• Options

2 babies with two heartbeats both in the 120's which she said is good for exactly 7 weeks

How's everyone else doin?

• Options

Awww.. thanks Sugar hun!! : ) Ive actually woke Up quite a few times during the early hours feeling sicky so that to me sounds quite like possibly another symtom sneaking Up on you.. 

Have a lovely hol Jules!! : ) Try not to worry too much hun!! 

Best of luck highhopes <3 Thinking of you.. 

x x x

• Options

Oh thats fantastic news Highhopes!! : ) : ) Really happy for ya!! Did you get a pic?? 

x x x