Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016

Replies

• Options

Sorry I meant to stay our baby stopped growing at 6weeks not March

• Options

So sorry to hear that! Bet ur on tender hooks with every pain. That's must of been heartbreaking! I'm getting cramps twinges pinching and burning but I had a csection with my 1st so wxpecting a bit more cramping this time round. Not made a doc app yet I already have a nurses app tomorrow so going to tell her and hopefully make an app there. How bout u chenn?

• Options

Hi ladies as this is my first pregnancy I need some advise

all day today at work I've been having cramps and backache and I had some bleeding too. Told my partner and he just doesn't care and I feel so alone right now.  

what do I do?

• Options

So sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed we are all ok with these little beans. Yes me too, will be around 12 weeks xmas eve if I have worked dates out correctly! 

i have also been having stomach aches so fingers crossed! X

• Options

Yeah it was heartbreaking and not a day goes by that I don't think about my little peanut but like I said I have to stay positive but this waiting around 😃 I know my baby has to grow so I do understand! It does feel a lot different this time so fingers crossed I'm due around the 8th July and my birthday is 6th July so a lovely birthday present 😃

• Options

My little bean is a surprise. I was supposed to be having a hysterectomy on monday but nature had other ideas. 

Not had any appts yet, will book with my gp then wait for the mw to get in touch with me

• Options

Got a docs appt next thurs and then midwife two weeks later which will be 8 weeks I think. Really bloated stomach though which is strange. Google is not good at these times either!! 

• Options

Hey erode back ache and cramps are perfectly normal! but if it's bad cramping as in doubling over then I would get checked out, how much are you bleeding? I never spotted with my first and have had none up to yet so not sure. My oh was the same with my first but i think it's cuz they not in control and don't know anything about it, my oh admitted he felt a bit of spare part x

• Options

Erode what kind of bleeding have you had? All I would say no question is to silly and if you don't feel right go to your doctors and ask for an urgent app you and baby are your main priority! Never feel alone we are here for you to talk too x my other half works away all week and we don't really talk much in week so I find this site helps xx

• Options

i Google stuff all the time and then start worrying about everything so trying not too! What date is everyone due xx

• Options

Well when we found out we were expecting he told me to get an abortion. Last night he told me he wanted to keep it and now today he called me and said that I have to get rid of the baby and if I decided to keep it then I would be on my own and he would call the police and tell them that I trapped him into having a baby. I really didn't trap him rhis pregnancy was a complete surprise but a blessing to me. He puts 100% Blame on me for getting pregnant too and I just feel so alone and I reallu don't know what to do because I really want this baby but I can't do it on my own 

• Options

7th July I think!! Still cannot believe it really And thinking is the test right! 

• Options

im sorry erode but think positive and be strong tell your self you can do this on your own you will be a great mum and do you want to bring your baby up with this man you both deserve better and I'm sure your family and friends will be there for you 100% 

• Options

Chen I'm the 8th July and I took 9 tests because I couldn't believe it haha 

• Options

Erode I'm sorry but what an a hole! It's a wonderful time and your not being allowed to enjoy it! It takes 2 to make a baby! If u want it have it there are so many single moms doing it on their own out there it's 100% possible! I applaud them, it can't b easy no but trust me when that little one comes your mother instinct kicks in and you do what u have to do. But you need to do what u feel best only you can make that decision no one else x x

• Options

Hopefully I took about 6 lol still not really sunk in. Don't think it will till I see it on that monitor. Does anyone else feel like they going to get their period? I'm due 16th if all goes well. My 1st baby was 11lb 4! im only 5ft 1 i was like a weeble so wil be monitored this time round so hopefully might get an earlier cheeky scan before Xmas! 

• Options

The thing is I live with my parents still as I'm only 19, I dont have any friends to help me, my parents couldn't really help me. I do work for clarins but its only my 3rd week there 

• Options

Yeah I felt like I was coming on my period and had backache and heartburn I took a first response test 6days before my period was due and another 7 before the Sunday then the Sunday morning I took a clear blue digital and a pregnant came up and that's it I havent done once since 

• Options

Erode have you spoke to your parents about your situation xx

• Options

Erode, if you want this baby, you have it. You can do it. There's loads of single mums and it makes them so much stronger. Only you can decide what you want to do. Stay strong x