Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016

Replies

• Options

I've spoken to my partners mum and she's been so supportive but I'm so scared to tell my parents 

• Options

Speak to them they may surprise you xx 

• Options

Erode have u told your parents? Maybe the dad is scared and this is his way of dealing with that. Not that I'm making excuses for him im just saying if your both only young it can be scary at the best of times. Maybe he will come round to it and get used to the thought of being a dad when it's all official. There is support out there so don't worry about that x 

• Options

Hey ladies

sorry I didn't see this part before I made a post! I'm 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant my first midwife appointment is 1st December as I've recently explained we had a miscarriage in March and well it was the icing on the cake but in a bad way! My dad told us in jan that he had terminal cancer they haven't given him a time scale but it's not curable (but he is doing fantastic at the moment great news) then I got told that I was being made redundant as my boss was finishing his business and then we loss the baby! Me and my oh decided that we needed time away and we used the redundancy money for a week Holiday! On the first night he proposed to me so now I'm engaged and booking our wedding for June 2017. Then we came back off our holiday to find out whilst we was there we also conceived our little malteaser inside me! What a difference a week away from all the worries can make! Life is hard but I have my family and friends that have stuck by me 100% and I can honestly say there have been days when I just wanted everything to go away and to be on my own but they haven't let me lock myself away! My sweet peanut will always be in my heart and i will never forget my 1st baby! We got a frame made just for us to have something I've attached a picture.it changed my whole outlook on life and to realise what's important and that I want a family more than anything in this world! 

Sorry for the long message couldnt help myself myself once I started writing xx imageimageimage

• Options

I feel like I need to test again to check I still am! Silly isn't it! and I have also felt like I am going to come on...going to be a long wait until 12 week scan!! First time is scary as it's the unknown 😁 X

• Options

Wow this group has filled up a bit more congratulations everyone! I'm amazed how organise u r having appointments made with midwives. I'm not ringing my u til 7 weeks. This is my fourth and before I be rang and then Ive had to wait anyway to see her so this time I thought wait then when I ring it won't be to long! I'm on holiday next week and have another weekend away following that so the next few weeks should go quick and then I can ring.

Erode, how r u today? It's such a difficult situation. Ur partner sounds like he just doesn't know what he wants to do, he's prob just panicking. 

Hopefully2 thinks seem to be really in the up from u which u deserve after a really difficult time. I love the picture very sweet.

chenn88 in exactly the same with testing. Had a busy day in work yesterday and as I was driving home is was thinking 'I don't feel pregnant anymore!' Which i know is ridiculous co symptoms will come and go. I do have one more test here coz my digital came in a double pack and I do plane on doing another around 7-8 weeks just for piece of mind!

• Options

Very scary and I'm the same Chen I could easily take another test 😃

• Options

Excuse the random spelling and wrong use of words. Me and autocorrect dont get on! I'm must start proof reading my posts! 😊

• Options

Hi ladies have had a bit of bleeding again today and lots of pains, partner doesn't care might give my mother in law a quick call. 

im on my way to a&e now just to give me a piece of mind. Haven't spoken to partner anymore about it but yesterday he told me to choose between him and baby. How can I choose between the love of my life and my child? I will always choose my baby but I need his help too. I'll keep everyone updated with whay happens now at the hospital xx

• Options

Oh erode, thinking of you. 

• Options

aw erode, thinking of u! Let us know how u get on x

• Options

Hope all is ok erode, please keep us updated xxx

• Options

imageHi all the hospital had admitted me had to have loads of blood tests and I'm terrified of needle! They've also said that I have high blood pressure I'm being sent to the early pregnancy bit for a scan tomorrow I'm hoping my partner goes with me and seeing that even though it'll be a tiny bean will make him realise that this is real and change it mind otherwise I will be a single mother. Thanks everyone for all your support xxx

• Options

Erode sending best wishes try and stay positive xx how far gone are you again? Xx

• Options

Hi ladies

this is probably a weird question but does anyone else check the toilet paper every time they go for a wee? Xx

• Options

Think it's al the stress he has givn me thsee lasr few days. 5 weeks x

• Options

i know its easier said than done as I've been there but try and not stress / think positive maybe your oh not being there will help you be calm why don't you talk to your parents are you close to them? Or ask your mother in law to come with you it's still early days so won't be a lot to see and better for you if you had someone calm there that's my thoughts xx

• Options

So hes just said if I keep the baby then he'll leave me 

• Options

Erode all The best! Hope everything is ok and all goes well! Keep rested for your bean. 

Hopefully2 yes I do lol. My urine lately is really strong so i keep thinking its blood on paper but it's dark urine lol sorry tmi. 

• Options

Aw erode, to give u an ultimatum and to not be supporting u now as u undergo test and stuff is shocking. The thing u have to consider now is can u ever forgive this behaviour and the way he's treated u. U look after urself and give him the ultimatum of sorting his head out or u saying it's over! 

Hope everything goes ok tomorrow, don't be alarmed if they can only see the sac and no heartbeat. At 5 weeks there's not much to see always so u may have to have bloods and return in a couple of weeks.

hopefully2 I'm the same when I wipe! Coz I feel mositer (sorry tmi!) I feel like I'm going to see something when I wipe so I brace myself each time