Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 5

Replies

• Options

I tell him the truth that the baby presses on my bladder and it makes mommy wee wee sometimes but not a lot ha. i had to cuz wen he followed me one time and I had the door open he saw and thought they were plasters so rather him know it's for wee than anything else for the time of the month ha I wudnt have that conversation ha. He already thinks cuz my belly button is popping out that she's trying to get out ha. He plays doctors n pretends to get her out my stomach bless him. He's so excited can't wait. Yes I'm hoping its early but course not too early. It will go quick for you how long you got? x

• Options

haha omg kids are so funny aren't they! 

i feel the same flossy on the first of July I'm getting a gym ball and going to attempt runs round the block i want him here lol! Just hope I don't go 2 weeks over!! That would be annoying! X 

• Options

I read online that 80% of babies are now born after their edd!!!! 

I was 30 weeks yesterday so still got ages to go!!!

my daughter is the same, she's so excited! She keeps asking how much longer until baby is here. To begin with we said I need to have a big tummy and last week she told me it's big now so what are we waiting for!!!! I told her it still needs to get a little bigger and that baby will be here in the summer holidays!

• Options

From Christmas time we've said to him after nannys birthday, then Matt's birthday, then mummy's birthday, then Auntie Laura's birthday then baby will be here.. So scary only my sister's birthday to go and he will be here! My son said mummy it's taking all agessss I said what is and he says baby is taking ages haha. I'm not looking forward to early July with my son's pre school graduation, I'm going to cry!

oh really I will not allow him to go over due I'll make sure I have sex everyday haha. I was 5 days over with my son! I had a vindaloo and was having contractions that night! X 

• Options

Sex! What's that! Got no chance ha x

• Options

hahaha i don't get any either 😭😭 haha X 

• Options

Hahah, I really hope it's not late too!

i didn't tell my daughter until 15/16 weeks so it hasnt been too bad for her, she's been very patient and good but I think she's just noticed a difference in the size of me which is why she thinks it should come out soon! Lol! 

• Options

you have been busy while I been away for my son visit for the high school can't believe my boy going high school x

• Options

Hello ladies i hope you dont mind me popping in from due in august but ive been given my section date today for 18th july. Il be 37+6. Im so excited

• Options

Aww that's amazing must be so cool to have an actual date! X 

aww they grow up fast ay xx 

• Options

Mojo how lovely! I get my date tuesday! Exciting x

• Options

Woke my hubby up this morning by screaming in pain. Honestly surprised I didn't wake up the whole street. Both legs, feet and toes all in cramp but couldn't sit up or move my right leg. Nearly wet the bed. Is anyone else's cramp waking them up at 4am? poor hubby thought I was going into labour and start tell me to breath everything would be okay haha.

Mojo that's great. Won't be long.

how long are they allowed to leave you after your due date? I'm hoping to go early too lols. 

k85m your weeks seem to be flying by. 

they grow so fast😂

• Options

Oh zoies that's a shame I had a bit cramp in 1 of my legs threw nite but I just moved it was ok my Wee man woke me at 6 this morning with moving about up here if you go over your date there got take you in have baby deliver by 10 days over due x

• Options

Sounds painful Zoie! Bet hubby got a fright! My hips go a bit funny it really hurts only way to describe is it feels like they are dislocating or something. they let you go 2 weeks over until they induce you xx 

• Options

Are you 2 weeks over claire2015 that's long up here you got have baby before your 10 days over here used 2 be 2 weeks but went down 10 days x

• Options

Thanks girls. Im very excited after 2 not so normal previous pregnancys. Had my last little boy at 28weeks x

• Options

Maybe it's gone down nowadays but it was 2 weeks a boy from school his gf went 2 weeks over and was Induced xx

• Options

Claire I've got that too, I think thats why it was so sore. Felt like I couldn't control the bottom half of my body. Just take it easy Claire, don't over do it. 

Thats good to know jwebster as I was worried I would go over by two week as its my first but 10 days means i can at least plan a little more

• Options

Aww thanks I'm ok though, had it a tiny bit yesterday but so far been lucky. do you have a hot bath before bed? Try those relaxing granules in the bath and it relaxes the muscles so not sleeping on tense muscles that can start spasming Lol 

ask your midwife because it must be different rules for different places, not surprised that they keep us waiting longer down here in Essex haha. has anyone had an appointment in between 28 weeks and 34 weeks.

thats good that everything is going well mojo :) 

• Options

I think here in Suffolk they let you go about 10 days over before giving you a sweep and then they book you in for induction about 14 days over I think- although I'm not entirely sure.

im defs going to ask my midwife when I see her next week so I know the worst case scenario! Lol!

claire, I have midwife appointments in that time, I have them every three weeks at the moment and then they go to every 2 weeks from 36 weeks I think. Have you not got any appointments at all between 28-34 weeks??