Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Happy birthday Claire! x

• Options

Sorry hear about your pelvis k85m it's a pain in the bum mine is gettin worst by the day hard believe that's nearly 9 weeks on crutches x

• Options

I've had to just use one Jwebster as I can't get about at work I have folders or a drink or can't carry anything so had to leave one in the car. Knowing my luck I'll be the percentage that ends up with it for a year after or don't go at all. It's depressing x

• Options

Oh don't say that after my last 3 kids went away after a few days of havin them Mrs fingers crossed I feel huge 2day x

• Options

image29 weeks 3 days bump 

• Options

Claire happy birthday! Glad yous are spending the day together. Enjoy it. I still have quite a few weeks to go before labour. Although time is flying by for me. I'm he will be there. Does he work far from your house? 

I feel like my bump have fell down again. it was quite high for a few days now it's back being low. I know it's can be due to my height as I am 5'9 but means all my kick are all really low and can affect me standing. My pelvis is now sore all over when normally it's only sore on my right side. I don't know how you ladies cope with your pain 24/7. 

• Options

29 weeks today! 

Happy birthday claire, hope you have a lovely day

I bought a swing from a local selling site for £10 and then buying a close caboo baby sling tomorrow for £20 love my baby bargains! 

Hope everyone is well x 

• Options

Mumma- how did you get on at the docs with your slapped cheek results? I hope all went well!!

happy birthday Claire- have a super day :)

• Options

Hi ya gorls remember I went got my 4d scan it wasn't gd I gave a bad review on there page there called 2day I go back on bank hoilday Monday get it all done again for free xz 

• Options

That's a great bargain well done how did you get on with blood test for the slap cheek x

• Options

imageMy boy pram cover just been picked up x

• Options

have any of yous thought about your birth plans yet im 30 weeks 1 day and been asked to start thinking about what i want and to write it all out 

• Options

I have never wrote a birth plan with any of my other 3 kids I told midwife I not doing it again lol x

• Options

I've got to make a decision what I'm going in a week! Next Tuesday I am seeing consultant and need to decide if want a section or not. I have another scan so going to see how much she weighs but I'll end up saying I want a section and if I change my mind between now and the date then they will have to change my plan ha. Cuz I have ges diabetes I will be hooked up to a machine as well as everything else to check my sugars etc so prob best I have it all planned so they know what they doing and I know what to expect x

• Options

Oh k85m that's amazing you could have a date real soon for your www baby xx

• Options

I know scary! Break up from work Friday got to go in for few hours mon and then hospital Tuesday and hopefully over the weekend the wardrobes goin up so its all coming together and getting very real. I'll be stripping wallpaper next weekend and getting lo a bed n curtains and then sort the nursery out n hopefully get a couple weeks of doin nothing ha x

• Options

hey girls need some advice as i dont know if the way im feeling is normal or just down to being 7 and a half months pregnant and hormonal lol 

Me and my Husband met 4 nearly 5 years ago not long after him and his ex fiance split up they have a son together and a few months after we started going out he wanted to leave me to go live with her as he still had feelings for her but wanted me to wait for him in case it didnt work out. we got passed it and 2 years later we decided to move in together but he said i couldnt tell anyone as he wanted to ask his ex if it was okay, then i got the go head to tell people and months later he asked me to marry him but a few weeks after he tried to call it off and i found out his ex messaged him saying she still loved him. and his friend told me he cheated on me and cried saying i was a big mistake 

shes engaged now and just had a baby and all i heard when that baby was born was how cute he is and i learnt the weight and height and time and even his side were sending me updates and not one of them seem excited about this baby.

Now hes just let it slip thats shes getting married this week and its worrying me that all im gonna hear is how she looks. back before we got engaged he told me the only person he could ever imagine looking beautiful in a wedding dress was her and now im scared in case hes going to look at her photos and i worry he still has those feelings for her.

• Options

Toobeaitiful tou may well be hormonal but even I would be feeling a bit confused by that! It's the last thing u need. Id say just ignore them all but I know that will be hard. If anyone starts giving their feedback etc to you just say you don't want to see it or why wud u want to hear how beautiful ur husbands ex is in a wedding dress! I know I wudnt! unless everyone is in good terms which doesn't sound the case then it's not fair if people are telling you things especially your husband x

• Options

Too beautiful I think you have a right to be upset! I would be angry and frustrated too. I think he needs to have a very long look at him self and think how lucky he is to have you and a baby on the way. Have you told him how you feel? I'm sorry you are going through this as you should be celebrating this time not feeling you aren't good enough 

• Options

Too beautiful- you have every right to be confused. If that was me I'd be going crazy. 

both myself and my fiancé have a child from our last relationship, this baby will be our first together. 

i would go absolutely crazy if my man was keeping in touch and going on about his ex so much- it's not far on you and it's not right. It doesn't matter if they have a child together, they can be civil for the sake of the child and do parent successfully without having to know the ins and outs of each other's lives.

i think perhaps you need to point out to him that you have a lot going on with your emotions at the moment and you need his support. Is pregnant ladies can feel insecure and what he needs to be focusing on is his future with you not his past with his ex!!!!!