Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Sorry- just realised how ranty that is!! Lol!

just irritates me how insensitive people can be when you need them most!!

• Options

Oh that's a shame poor you it could be hormones but from reading wat you wrote as if you are allways going be 2nd best why would it have anything 2 do with ex of you moved in 2toghter big hugs sit down talk 2 him how is he with you surely he must through you were beautiful on your wedding day xxx

• Options

Hiya everyone thank You for the birthday wishes have had a lovely birthday weekend and today. Went for dinner with just hubby on Saturday, Woburn Safari yesterday and we went shopping today :) safari was brilliant because you just drive round and look at the animals :) I walked round the other bit and overdone it, i was exhausted in the evening lmy whole body ached lol. 

Zoie my OH works in London and we live in Essex so hour on the train away and the station is right by the hospital luckily!

Thats really good you got another scan Jwebster And love the pram cover you find such nice stuff! And k85m I wouldn't blame you have a c section if you're going to be hooked up to monitors they will probably give you an epidural in that case because you won't be able to walk around while in labour. My friend had a c section because the baby's heart rate went down and the next baby was elective c section.

i haven't written a birth plan but have a plan in place In my head.. I'm going to go to hospital straight away soon as labour starts or waters break (they didn't break last time so might not this time) so I can have my drip and go into birthing unit, going to use tens machine again and use the birth pool later in labour.. That's my plan lol.. just remembered need to buy a tankini for the birth pool!

my plan for last baby was 'stay at home as long as possible and use the tens machine' lol. i accidentally didn't go to hospital quickly enough and didn't get my drip but no one knew I'd have a fast labour to be fair. xx 

• Options

Its getting me quite mad to be honest and I know it's certainly not for me to go on etc but from what you have shared like he texts other girls and now this with his ex he needs to see some sense! I don't know how ur putting up with it I really dont. Ive had arguments with my oh over much less and he's nearly been out the house n packed but things like that wud def be a no no. He needs to understand it's not ok! Especially now being pregnant no one needs the stress. Your having a beautiful boy and that's all that matter right now x I really hope I've not offended you I'm just being honest x

• Options

Oh sorry toobeautiful I wouldn't put up with it myself but it sounds as though his ex has completely moved on with her life so as far as you feeling confused about them, I don't think you have anything to worry about with them two. I'd just tell him if he keeps going on about it 'I don't want to hear about your ex's baby or her wedding day to be honest' i think if he had feelings for her he probably wouldnt want to think about her getting married or look at her pictures. It's kind of like seeing your ex on fb with a new partner I wouldn't like to look at my ex's wedding pics if they got married or any photos of his new baby and refuse to put myself through the stress of looking - not cos I have feelings for him, I can't stand him. But because i know it would pee me off and don't want to see my son's half sister, i don't want to know what she looks like. just my opinion but the fact hes talking about it I don't think he has feelings he's just talking about it not realising he's offending you X 

• Options

Oh glad you had a lovely weekend Claire I know I was so so shocked 2day when there called offer me free scan oh thank you I am great at finding nice things my friends allways make me look for things for them lol x hope 2moro your going out your feet up 

k85m you are totally spot on I was going say sumthing similar but didn't want sound 2 bad same as you my hubby nearly been put out for less he knows I never allow for that near would my temper sumbody in hubby work got married after he was playing about with a girl in work I feel for his wife he said hubby wat would your wife do he like she go mental I would go the work I just don't have time for guys who are not faithful sorry for rant x

• Options

Could be that's claire2015 but it's just when she wrote he let slip about ex gettin married talking about baby I don't get xxx

• Options

Thanks girls iv told him how I feel and he's agreed hes ding to step up a bit and he's going to speak to his side about them doing  as well so hopefully at sit all sorted lol 

starting to feel a lot better 

that's good your getting another scan jwebster not many places would do that lol 

• Options

My ex's family were really controlling always getting involved in our lives, criticised every tiny thing I did. I'd snap at them and a couple of times I really did snap i wouldn't put up with being bullied. still makes me angry when i think about them. i just said he's my baby and I'm the mummy so I'll do what I want thank you x 

• Options

Hi ya is anybody staying 2 gettin tightens I have sumtimes right sore Wee man been a lot quiet last few days havin loads of discharge xx

• Options

I finally got a doctor appointment for Thursday for the whoop cough jag. 

im getting quite a bit of discharge but not sure why. I'm not getting any tightening though. Is that maybe because how far along you are?

• Options

Jwebster I've had tightening for couple weeks now but settles down. I had discharge last week thought was odd but I've been ok this week x

• Options

I check google saying as long it's clear discharge it find means everything healthy lol zoies i will be 30 weeks on Friday X 

k85m can believe how hard my belly is gettin it's going by so so quick x

• Options

Well mine was white but wasn't sticky or anything was quite watery and I looked up too and said was normal ha. It's gone now wudnt worry im 32 weeks today x

• Options

K85m- your time seems to be flying by!

ive had discharge all along and quite a lot recently. It's fine as far as I know as long as it doesn't get smelly or lumpy 😷 The things we Google!! Haha!

jwebster- I've been getting tightenings too on and off for quite a few weeks- although I don't know if its braxton hicks or if it's just baby swirling around getting into a funny position or sticking a leg in to me!!! I think it's just baby as they seem to coincide with being kicked like crazy!!

one thing I have noticed over the last week is how much harder the kicks have gotten- I don't know if it's because baby is in a different position or if it's because it's getting stronger but they don't half make me jump sometimes now!! 

• Options

Discharge isnt an issue as long as not bloody did you lose your plug before jwebster I know you said you got induced but don't know if u lose your plug when you do X 

• Options

I lost it all when i get induced all camr away my Wee man kicks are not that sore odd time are but not very often normal soft kicks x

• Options

It's really weird isn't it. Mine was all coming out for a day before eeek. xx 

• Options

It is flying by flossy! Cud be here in 5-7 weeks! Just over a month! I know right the things we go through, I said to my oh I'm so attractive I wet myself im fat moody emotional and got spd so constantly moaning ha think he's glad he's on lates this week so by time I get bk from work he's left ha my lo knows where the panty liners are kept etc so he thinks it's funny to bring me one and say here you go mom a plaster in case you were yourself ha! I have to laugh just hope he's not telling everyone at school ha x

• Options

Hahahaha, bless him! if he's anything like my daughter the whole school will know- you just have to hope they think he doesn't understand what's going on!!  😂

Time is going so quickly for you, I'm so jealous! I'm hoping baby comes a couple of weeks early- don't we all?! So it's fully developed but I don't have to wait so long. Not holding my breath but secretly wishing it happens that way!!