Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 7

Replies

• Options

Curry won't work for me as I eat everything hot and spicy enough to take your head off normally so my body has a tolerance to it 😜

• Options

Gosh only been asleep couple hours and you ladies have been busy bees ha. Libra I love spicy food I've just had piri piri chicken was lovely beats hospital food ha and there was a Chinese couple opposite me and he kept bringing in food I was sooo jealous ha. Hope everyone is ok! x 

• Options

Haha so does nipple tweaking make your womb contract lol! aww wish I could see an outline of mine! So exciting maybe this weekend he or she will come! xx 

• Options

My nipples are so sensitive and are sore in my bra let alone nipple tweeting but good luck ladies hope it works. I can't wait to see everyone's pics of babies. I'm stressing out need to sort my son out for next week, oh's work won't do the rota yet so don't know what shifts he's gonna be on. He's booking Tuesday off obviously but with my son I told him not to start his maternity until we actually get home wen need his the most. He doesn't need to be at hospital all day long with me he may as well be at work and helping with our son wen he finishes school x 

• Options

That's a good idea k85m! Maybe I will say that to OH too X 

• Options

so crazy to think the babies are going to start arriving from next week!!!!! 

i hope we all get our babies born when we are hoping for them to arrive- if only it happened like that, hey?!

i have midwife again Tuesday, I can't believe how quickly this week has gone! It's the end of Thursday already!! I've had such a busy week, I haven't had any rest and feel more knackered than when I'm at work!!!! Hopefully next week will be more restful! I still haven't got round to packing my hospital bag so that's defs something in going to do over the next couple days. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice weatherc although it's rained almost all day today so not sure I can see it being nice- if it is warm in going to wash babys things so then I can pack that bag too!! If I can get them done before Tuesday it would probably be a good idea!!!!

• Options

It's weird how all areas are different 

claire2015 that's a shame you feel like that's with your midwife but I think she right saying about cramping back pain it needs 2 be hosptial as my midwife will not see me for pain our reduced movement I feel sad that 2moro might be last time I see my midwife as I am at hosptial 6th July for scan she think rest of my apps be there our if my fluid leak anymore Wee man could be here week after 6th of July 

I went got her thank you card vouchers for a spa day as a thank you x

• Options

My god jbwebster spa day vouchers!!! chocs ans flowers and I'm chuffed. Prob wont even bother with a care if I stay home x

• Options

Oh libragirl I really like her I normally just get midwife that there at deliver flowers card x

• Options

I got them chocolates at the hospital when had my son to say thank you but not splashing cash on spa day vouchers ha ha fair play though Jwebster x

• Options

Oh thanks k85m it's just cause I really like her lol ut midwifes at hosptial be gettin chocolates lol. Xx

• Options

i Best Buy some the weekend ha x

• Options

I know can't believe your havin your baby tues allready xz 

• Options

Well oh has gone in a mood with me....I said on Tuesday im gonna feel like shit and just gonna want my family coming up at visiting and then everyone else can come wednesday. So now he's like ok I'll tell my family u said they not allowed to come! It's not they not allowed he's making out i saying they not allowed spose I am but am I being unreasonable. I don't want loads of people there picking her up etc won't even be a day old and I can feel like cramp I. Front of my sisters etc. Just want my son and family there at first x 

• Options

i think its up to you who is there first day as normal the blokes look normal n we look crappy sorry to say and worn out who in there right mind wud say yer let ur family come see me with b.o no make up needing shower n tired and most prob emotional . to me if ur name aint on the list u aint coming in lol . 

• Options

I've just said to him I didn't realise u were having the actual baby! Ive just left is as respect my wishes and no one will be coming if I hear he's told them I've said they 'not allowed'! Im having a section I remember what was like with my son I will not be able to move lying in my own blood have a cathetor angling off the bed look like crap etc and attempting to want to speak to people. It's embarrassing a bit degrading and something I don't want his family seeing. Me and my sisters have seen each other in similar states and we are comfortable with each other, my sister helped me shower after having my son. I wud just rather have the wee bag out ha and feel a bit alive before having his family round me x

• Options

It's not unreasonable. Maybe just explain to him again that you just want him, your son and your sister there, maybe point out it won't be all of your family and hopefully he will get over it! If not, tough shit!!! Lol!

im hoping not to have a section, I told my oh I wanted to be the first to hold baby, he was like it's ok if I am but I said no- Ive carried him or her for 9 months I want to be the first to cuddle them and have skin to skin!!!!

does anyone know how long you have to stay in if you have a section and if all goes to plan?? Is it 2 nights? Do you get your own room if you've had a section or do you still go on a ward with 4-6 other women??

• Options

In our hosptial there try kick you out next day after a section because there so so busy I think that's a tricky one k85m I think my hubby would kick off if I said that as well why not just have hubby your son both set of grand parents on 1st day that was a rule we dos with our 1st now I don't really talk 2 my side xxx

• Options

imageFeeling like a beach whale 2nite lol hope don't get much bigger x

• Options

aaaah, jwebster, but yor bump is measuring little isn't it??? Unless it's all baby, it needs to get a little bigger.  although I am the same as you and find myself hoping that baby won't get too much bigger before it arrives!! i keep thinking of weighing myself but just not sure I'm mentally prepared to yet!! Lol!