Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2017 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Lovely bump Lillian and love your cot - is it the darlington one? 

• Options

Think I might buy that test they sell but didn't know how reliable it is. 

• Options

Yes it is the Darlington without a mattress yet 🙈🙊

i no you can get it done priverly for around £40 but that's with a doctor interpreting the results I think 

• Options

It looks lovely Lillian. I was going to buy that one but ended up getting one from babies r us as it was on offer. 

• Options

So I sorted my maternity leave out yesterday with my boss I finish for annual leave on the 8th June and return to work on the 31st December :) I cnt wait to get started on my nursery the room is just full of Charlie's stuff atm Dreading assembling all of his nursery furniture 

• Options

Glad you managed to sort out your mat leave mummytoolly. How far along will you be? 

• Options

That's good bet u are counting the days till u leave for mat leave. 

I feel hug I'm only 27 weeks and 4 days 

• Options

I can't seem to take any flattering pics of my bump. I'm not very good with a camera.

I'm kinda hoping my bloods come back with low iron as I'm shattered and hope there's something I can take for a boost.

Asda have got their baby event on. If any plan to use tommee tippee bottles then they have 6 bottles for a tenner. 

• Options

lovely bumps all. here's mine 28 weeks 

• Options

We had our 4d scan and it's safe to say the little tinker was a little camera shy. The lady had a huge problem getting any pics at all because apparently I am 'all baby' and it means that the babies hands and feet get in the way a lot of time. However, we are booked in for a free return appointment in two weeks and she gave us one picture for now. I also had antenatal and now have a huge bruise on my arm because she shook the needle about when in my arm. Good job I'm not scared of needles! 

• Options

You must put your photo on CGal! I had some money for a 4d scan for my birthday but I think it can be trickier to see baby when you have an anterior placenta. The last scan I had when the lady was trying to see baby's face she couldnt see it because he was cuddling up to my placenta so I'm not sure if it's going to be a waste of money. Although I have a hospital scan on Tuesday so I will see if baby has turned round at all. Hope you get a better look next time CGal! 

I just found a leftover pregnancy test so I did it to see what it would look like. The test line came up ages before the control line and was loads darker lol! I would have been worrying if the test line wasn't there!!!!

• Options

That's an amazing picture CGal!!!! 

• Options

Jadenicole your bump is so lovely and neat xx 

• Options

Dizzy I'll be 34weeks when I finish I've got annual leave to take me up til around 38 weeks then my maternity will start I'm back on new years eve decided not to take the whole nine months coz I'll loose to much money on smp but it'll be nice to have five months off with my boys including Xmas day. I feel like I'm miles behind everyone I'm only 26 Weeks lol he's got a bloody wiggle on tonight tho feels like he's gonna burst out my belly

• Options

TMI but I'm finally not constipated and feel 1000% better. I was starting to panic I was going to have to go to the hospital lol.

My husband got a wee bonus at work so we went for a nice meal tonight and all the rich food upset my stomach in a way I was finally happy about. 

Have sent him out now to the pub so I could have a bath and take an early night without feeling guilty. 

• Options

Only 8 weeks to go then mummytoolly, will be nice for you to have some time off! I'm only 26 weeks as well, so we're at the same point. 

Glad you're feeling better katt :) hopefully it continues like that! 

• Options

Hello ladies,

im only 25 weeks and feel huge. I finish work on 9th june. Have best part of 7 weeks holiday to take. I'm worried I'm gunna be bored but at the same time really struggling with pgp.

hope you all have a lovely weekend 

xx

• Options

Bincey have you been to the physio yet? I'm 29 weeks and have had three adjustments and still struggling. Last time I was 30 weeks before I went and ended up housebound so the earlier you go the better. Also speak to your GP about painkillers. I find I only need to take them at night, they help me sleep, my muscles can recover and it's much better. I've got the crutches if I really need to go somewhere but normally can get by just with the support belt.

Just on my way back from a 1 yr old party. I had to recover my son from the bouncy castle as he got in the corner and wouldnt come out so I'll pay for that later lol.

• Options

I am waiting for physio appointment, but there so rubbish at getting anything done. I've phoned mw 3 times this week and still yet to hear back 🙁 I have a support belt and she said they would give me crutches but going to try and preserver without. I have a bad hip anyway so this isn't helping. Certainly feeling sorry for myself this time, never had any of this with the other 2 boys.

hope you don't suffer too much later x