Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2017 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Yes don't worry jadenicole - most women only have 12 and 20 week scans. I'm having one at 28 weeks as I'm an older mum and they want to check placenta xx 

• Options

Hey is anyone else getting like sharp pains in rib area every minute or so some times

• Options

Has anyone else started leaking?i started yesterday and my boobs feel like they're on fire :(. I've got a few extra scans this time only because of my history of pre eclampsia tho most people only have 12 and 20 week scans which seems silly when there's 20 weeks of your pregnancy left after that 

• Options

Charlie keep a eye on that it can be a symptom of pre eclampsia chick 

• Options

Hi pains gone away this morning but it feels like it's still there.

don't know if to phone the help line to see what they say just to check

• Options

I replied but it doesn't seem to be here! Yes my due date is June 27th it was July 4th till I had my first scan and he was measuring bigger! But now I'm measuring 27+2 but the consultant said its fine as hes just below average? So I have another scan in 4 weeks time. 

Yeah I think I'll go for the section this time it'll put my mind at ease that it's a more controlled environment (I hope)

How is everyone doing? I'm getting more and more excited now x 

• Options

That makes sense lol. I thought I'd lost the plot with trying to count my days.

That's me now into the third trimester it's quite scary. Although I know I'm having a baby it's not quite real.

The woman who was messing me about over the 2nd pram has came back with a lower offer so I'm getting it was 50%. While I can be a bit snobby about 2nd hand I think it's probably a wise decision. 

Going to go the cinema with my mum today to see beauty and the beast for a wee ladies day out and my son and husband are having and boys day.

• Options

I went to see it last week ! It's so good when the beast roared my baby went crazy ! 

im having a good day today feels so nice in the sun shine and had quite a good night sleep is everyone else well ? 

• Options

I feel rotten today anyone else got hay fever? 

• Options

Just a heads up ladies... I did my own digging after recent events of somebody saying they spotted my other half kissing In a woman's car, and ive found out through the years we've been together hes signed up to multiple dating websites and sex websites using a different name even talking to some females that were in my year at high school! I honestly can't believe somebody could be so deceptive! On one of them it says hes contacted first 128 women! 😂 madness. I dont really feel upset, more relieved to be honest and I have a clear head to decide what to do now! X

• Options

Oh sweetie what a rat! I'm so sorry Madie I hope you and baby are okay if you do decide to get rid of him make sure you take his ass to the cleaners. 

• Options

Aww maddie sounds awful but you seem to have it all figured out Good for you !! dont let a man walk all over you just because you've got your little baby On the way. one of my best friends was in a similar situation and actually letting go of her crap was easier when she had her little one to focus on x

• Options

I had my midwife earlier i have protien in my urine and slight swelling in my ankles she's advised I rest. I'm feeling crap atm hope it passes quickly 

• Options

Sending you hugs Maddie, But anyone that can do that to you is not worth being in your life. You deserve more. Whatever you decide to do atleast you have your baby to keep you happy and love you endlessly.

Im having my whopping cough injection on Wednesday followed by a blood test to check my glucose. A day of being stabbed with needles! haha.

My bladder is starting to become a pain! constlanty need to pee. Makes me scared to go out as it comes on all of a sudden and when i got to go i got to go!!

Happy Monday all, 1 week closer <3

• Options

Mummytoolly that's rubbish take it easy !

I've been needing the toilet loads more too and had some gush like leaking after I go. It happened twice yesterday and Saturday it's so scary. 

I went to a hospital run antenatal exercise class today it was really good and I feel more energised (after a nap lol). 

is everyone else ok ? 

• Options

It just isn't nice to feel like I've never really been enough for him all this time for him to do that. I'll be okay eventually thank you ladies! 

Oh no mummytoolly! Are they testing you for anything? Take it easy and rest as much as you can!  

My bladders the same Jade, I feel like I might pee myself if I don't go straight away haha! Our babies must be playing football with our bladders! X

• Options

Oh no mummytoolly. Are you okay? Make sure you rest up! 

Hope you're okay too madie. 

Flying back home tonight so gonna make sure I stand up lots on the plane as ankles and feet are puffy again, hoping it'll go away when I'm home wnd out the sun. 

My discharge is frustrating me at the moment, yellow and thicker one minute and Watery the next. 

• Options

I've been feeling a lot more tired since last week, just thought it was a symptom of the third trimester. But now thinking my iron could be low - soon find out tomorrow as I have antenatal and 4d scan straight after! So excited!! 

Maddie its sounds as though your better off without him. You have enough to concentrate on without wondering where he is and what's he is doing all the time. 

• Options

I wouldn't worry too much about the protein, I had that all the time. Normally only usually a concern if your BP goes up too as they are all indicators of pre eclampsia. With the swelling again it's only a problem if it doesn't go away with rest so get your feet up and take it easy.

I'm having some real constipation problems. Nothing seems to be helping me go and starting to get real pain in my back. I'm at the midwife on Thursday. I'm thinking my iron might be low too.

I've had my finish date confirmed as 26/04 so with the easter weekend I've only got 7 shifts to work and it can't come quick enough. The crutches are making everything so difficult.

Is anyone else getting a double buggy?

• Options

Madie so sorry to hear about your partner. Have you got a good supportive family? You and your baby will be fine . i just hope your partner comes to his senses and grows up . Big hugs xxxxx