Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2019

Replies

• Options

Hi Tinker Meli, her heartbeat was 144. She’s a girl, so my midwife was wrong. 😂

• Options

Bella congratulations on your little baby Girl! 🥰🥰 you will just have to look shocked with your family! Xx

• Options

Thank you XLauren89x! lol True!! 😂💗

• Options

Awww congratulations bella!!! im so excited for the morning now! Did you have a feeling she was a girl? Xxx

• Options

Thank you Lydiaxox ! I did! Initially thought it was a girl in 1 trimester but i was getting girl vibes the last 3 weeks

• Options

I meant to type boy in first trimester

• Options

I feel now it’s so close I really want a girl even though I’ll be so happy with a boy too hahaha! I just love little girls clothes so much! Xx 

• Options

Awww congratulations! Such lovely news 💕I feel the same Lydia, now it’s only tomorrow im also desperate to know now!

does anyone else have a private gender scan booked? Xx  

• Options

Congrats! That's great. We were supposed to find out today, but the baby was not cooperating, the little monkey was on it's belly in a ball. Haha, I guess we'll have to wait a little longer. I can't wait to call it "him" or "her" also. All this "it" sounds so impersonal.

We have a scan in two weeks and then one every week until March, so hopefully we can get at least one good look. Haha!

• Options

Thank you all 💗

• Options

Looks like a boy Bella! X

• Options

loool 😂 It’s definitely a girl. It’s because you can see her other body part which make it look like a penis. But it if you follow the outline of her legs you’ll see its a girls. It’s easier to see duribf the scan xx

• Options

Congratulations xx

• Options

Congratulations on your little baby girl Bella! i seen something inbetween my baby’s legs today at my 13week + 2 scan but I have no idea what I’m looking for lol so now I’ve seen yours I don’t know I thought mine looked like a little willy 😂. I’m Booking a gender scan for 16 weeks! I can’t wait xx

• Options

Anyone got a bump yet? I haven’t got anything 😞 I’m just constantly bloated xx

• Options

Aw congrats Bella lovely news. Happy shopping lol xx

Anyone else due 4th July? 

Lauren I don't really have much either. Only when I lay down I have a little bump. Can't help but compare it to my last pregnancy and worry that something's wrong. For 1 I had a prominent bump by this stage and 2 I have no man I symptoms apart from exhaustion 😂😂

• Options

Broodyfor2 I’m due on the 5th so we’re 1 day apart! I have quite an obvious bump now but I naturally have quite a small frame so I think as my womb has grown to accommodate it’s popped quite far forwards. That and I’m super bloated and constipated 24/7 which probably helps 😂 this is my bump featuring the only pjs that fit me right now haha! Not flattering! Xximage

• Options

I’m due July 6th Broodyfor2 so we are close😃 Lydia your bump is lovely and neat 😀 gender scan today, you have yours too Lydia? I have a small bump Lauren, tends to get bigger throughout the day, probably after I’ve eaten haha xx

• Options

aaww Lydia that’s a lovely bump! LD mine only appears after food 🤣🤣. I’m constantly hungry! X

• Options

imageSome days I really notice my bump and others I can hardly see it! Haha. The midwife said it can really change from person to person so I wouldn’t worry.

I’m due 5th July too. I’m Suddenly desperate to book a gender scan but my husband says we should wait for our 20 week scan and do the reveal that we planned. I know I will love the reveal but waiting is so hard!! Haha.