Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

I also don't think a pregnancy photo shoot will be for me but will have a newborn one I think 🤔. I suppose I'm a little different that this is my first not my last, have been trying to take photos of my bump but it's popped and then not grown so they all just look the same! 

• Options

I'm St Lucia bound Nora!

I work within natural skincare hence my butt in😆 If you can get Blue Tansy. It's a tat pricey but is excellent for such, or blue yarrow which is cheaper. But just a Drop or two and a drop of turmeric oil.

Wolf and Badger has a 30% sale on Skin Alchemists. They have an oil cleanser which comes with a cloth. It's has some pretty good oils. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we were just thinking, we don't have an up-to-date due date/sex of baby list yet and was wondering if you might add your details below, then copy and paste the person before you. 

Membername - XX June - Pink, blue or yellow? 

Also, if you fancied posting a selfie so we can put a face to a name, please do (no pressure though, as we know forums are anonymous too!) 

• Options

Summer30, due 23 June, Pink 

• Options

imagerachelricky2417-pink

• Options

Rachel, you look exactly like I imagined!!! 

• Options

thought I'd post a pic of the Shnuggle for anyone considering. I quite like its size, small and compact. The material is quite study too and grips well at the bottom. image

• Options

Really 😊Daniellemfm, I ordered a schnuggle bath yesterday it' coming tomorrow, I ordered white and silver so we can use it again for our next baby 😉

• Options

I’ve got such an achy shoulder and when I googled it it says it’s common in pregnancy. Is anyone else suffering the same? Paracetamol isn’t touching it :( dont know what else I can do! Affecting me in Work and not being able to do my job and in pain! 

• Options

Angel345- I have SPD which whilst different is still pain in pregnancy so I completely sympathise. Might be best to just mention it to your midwife? With SPD and pelvic girdle pain they say you can request a physio referral so I am hoping to do that! 

• Options

What is SPD? I don’t see the midwife now until the 16th. It says online you can take co-codamol if its not too strong but codeine can get addictive so I’m worried about taking it. 

• Options

Rachelricky I love that your already planning your next baby! At this rate this will be my one and only, my body hates pregnancy, another weekend spent in hospital after collapsing in aldi whilst doing the food shop 😢 

• Options

Angel its symphysis pubis dysfunction 

• Options

That posted too soon! Which is basically a softening of the ligaments holding the pubic bone in place so that it hurts when you walk. At the moment it’s only really if I walk too quickly but it’s meant to get worse 🙁

Allybob, that sounds so scary! Are you ok now? 

• Options

I'm just on rest at the minute, I'm just petrified of it happening again! 

image Here is my photo by the way X 

• Options

Allybob88, gorgeous pic! Are you ok after collapsing - did they say why it happened? 

• Options

I'm okay now just taking it easy 😊.

Has my scan this morning! 

image All lovely! she gave me all babies measurements but i have no idea if this makes them big, small or what!! image

• Options

Amazing pics Allybob 😍

Glad youre feeling better. Take it easy!

(you will probably find some graphs in your notes that the sonographer fills out which will plot the measurements. There’s an upper, lower and middle band which will give you an idea of the size if you’re interested) 

😊

• Options

Due date list so far...(please do add yourself if you're not on the list)

Schmorgan - 1 June
    rachelricky – 5 June - Pink
    Angel345 – 8 June
    NoraP - 17 June
    Msdodger - 18 June
    Roseberry80 - 20 June
    Tassiemum - 23 June
    Summer30 – 23 June, - Pink
    Allybob88 – 25 June -
    Mum2bjune2k18
    Slinky86
    Rainbows01
    Jackie0403

• Options

Rest well allybob! Love your scan pictures..so clear. Does anyone know where I can buy a brand new metal cot from? Like the old hospital kind? I live them ximage