Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

😆😆 they're a bit dear , but I'm liking . Will def get some more. which reminds me to add bottle steriliser to the list too. 

• Options

Haha schmorgan! i went out for a friends birthday on Saturday and as I was leaving my oh said 'your belly is really big in that dress' I was like it's not the dress that's your unborn child! They really don't think 😂.

i have learned with the mother in law to just grim and bare it, she once gave all the furniture away in my house so she has done worse! 🙄

• Options

😂 Allybob I genuinely don't think they stop and consider how what they're about to say might sound. 

Your mother in law sounds... trying. You must have the patience of a saint. 

• Options

Do whatever makes you happy girls 😊 I din't get what the big deal is 💁 I plan on giving breastfeeding a good go, but won't be upset if it doesn't work out and we have to switch to formula 😊 

On that note... I have no idea on bottles... I have some from latch that came free with a magazine 😅 they have an anti-air valve which looks good... but I know nothing! Will be on the lookout for breast pump, steraliser, bottle warmer etc so recommendations gratefully recieved! 

My husband says I'm fat on pretty much a daily basis but I know what he means! 😲

My mother in law is SO excited but actually she's awesome so I don't mind the belly touching 😊 She kept my husband's cot for us to use which I love ❤

Xx

• Options

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? Feeling proud to have made it through the week intact to be honest. 

22 weeks today and I look like an actual pregnant lady! 

• Options

haha lovely bump! I'm always pleased to get through the week these days 😊. Roll on Tuesday for scan day !  

19 weeks now and can feel ovbiously kicks in the evenings 😍❤️

• Options

We had our scan today and all was fine. It’s a.....baby! We managed not to cave in and ask!

We had a trainee sonographer in with our sonographwe so we got to see bubba a little longer while she practiced looking at the heart chambers 😍

Lovely bump Schmorgan 😊

• Options

I've got my scan on Tuesday too, along with my glucose test. This Wenesday for the first time someone offered me their seat on the train! Guess I finally look pregnant 😁😁😁

• Options

Ha yes, I know what you mean Schmorgan...so pleased we’ve actually reached the end of the week! I feel exhausted! What a great bump pic 😊 

Ditto Allybob, Tuesday scan day can’t come quick enough!! What time is your appointment? I ’think’ I’ve felt a couple of kicks/movements but not entirely sure. It was so obvious with my other 2 but with an anterior placenta this time it’s hard to tell. 

I’m glad all went well today Rosberry. And well done for not caving! I’m panicking that I’ll give in once we get there Tuesday. Ah wow, even better that you got longer ☺️

• Options

Well done Rosberry! That really is some will power. 

Nora I have an anterior placenta as well and I only started feeling real kicks about a week and a half ago. Excited for you guys with Tuesday scans, and a little jealous 😂

• Options

Ah another one for the Tuesday scan club! What time is your appointment mum2b? Haha fantastic, clearly you must do 😬

• Options

At noon Nora. But Im in from 930 for the start of the glucose test. Im 19+5 today, anterior placenta too and think I feel movement occasionally too! Especially when there's alot of loud voices and I think around 10:30ish at night. Guess she's a night rider then!

anyone got itchy patches ? I've developed small itchy patches on both sides of my bump which I've been told is pregnancy eczema. So wierd!

I bought the bathtub today. Went for the shnuggle 

• Options

My scan is 10am I asked for 9 but other half said the traffic will be too bad, he clearly has no idea quite how excited/anxious I am! Ha. 

I have an anterior placenta but as long as I'm lay down I can feel them, I can also clearly see where they are lay when I'm lay down which is a little bit freaky!! 

Im going to have to get the schnuggle bath now, was drawn to it anyway but you have all convinced me 👍🏻

• Options

today is officially the half way point, 20 weeks down and 20 to go! whew! That was hard work😆 Can't wait till Tuesday to see her again. 

Anyone thinking of a pregnancy photo shoot?

• Options

I’m not going to breastfeed I didn’t with my son neither. I’m 20+5 and finally think my sickness has stopped.... woohoo! 

Got another scan booked in for 7th Feb :) belly’s getting bigger think I’m going to be huge haha. 

Happy halfway point mum2b! x

• Options

Oh and pregnancy photo shoot isn’t really my thing but I want to make sure I’ve got pictures of me pregnant because I haven’t one photo of me pregnant with my son. I am going to book in a newborn shoot though! 

• Options

Wooh halfway!! Congrats! I must admit, as much as I hate my photo being taken, I have been thinking about a pregnancy photo shoot towards the end, as this will definitely our last and I would like a lovely reminder. 

Thats great Angel, I’m so pleased it’s finally stopped! I’m feeling slightly happier now too as my horrendous hormonal cystic acne seems to finally be ‘slightly‘ improving. I’m so relieved as we have a wedding to go to in Feb and I’ve been avoiding ALL social situations(even family at Christmas 😢) since the acne stared at 10 weeks. I’m so fed up of being a hermit stuck indoors and desperate to start getting back to normal.

• Options

Thanks ladies!

same here Nora, this may well be the last and I wanted some memorie. Idea came as I'm off on vacation next week and one was suggested as the location would be amazing ! 

• Options

Oh Nora- thought I'd mention, although do follow what your doctor says, an oil cleanser is usually recommended for hormonal acne and wipe off with a soft warm cloth. 

• Options

Ooh lovely mum2b, where are you off to? Thanks for that, anything is worth a try! I have been adding 2 drops of geranium oil to my cleanser every day for the last 2 weeks as that’s supposed to be good for hormonal acne too and I’m sure that’s where the improvement is coming from. I’ll get on the hunt for a good oil cleanser...